Mrs Hinch #165 A bowl of moss, some yoghurt and pasta Henry’s trying to escape quick run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so pleased she’s sharing her memories with us guyzzzzzzzz. Makes a change from sharing her crappy food choices.

Ok she’s a year younger than me and...NO ONE I know back then would have worn that! Why is it so very 1995 Jane McDonald at Pride of Britain awards?!
I didn’t even go to my prom.
I was too much of a badass to attend 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Howling at her saying henry the 8th is half the size under his fur the other day. I could't tell the difference after his trim, other than he didnt look as matted.
Needs to join weight watchers that poor mutt
Fat dog.
Got haircut.

Yep. He’s still fat.

Reactions: 3
“I’ll probably regret showing this (because it makes it really bleeping obvious that I’ve had a tit tonne of plastic surgery done)”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yeah I’m only 3 years younger and no one would’ve worn a dress like that.
Also we all know she’s only covering the faces because she doesn’t want us to see OG Soph.
All the other dresses look quite nice but she has to be a witch and say “what were WE thinking”. She’s so insecure she can’t even show us what she looked like 14 years ago.

Reactions: 8
I’m so pleased she’s sharing her memories with us guyzzzzzzzz. Makes a change from sharing her crappy food choices.

I didn’t even go to my prom.
I was too much of a badass to attend 😂😂
I went to mine and got chucked out for being a drunken riot and....ehhhh.....spending time 🤨 with my partner in the bathroom 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Gonna regret showing it. How soon before she post something about trolls? Showing messages that use similar words that she uses all the time. In 5 4 3 2 1

Reactions: 12
I wonder if she thinks there's a batch of photos about to be shared-so get in first??
Or does she want us to admire how far she's come?

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I cannot wait for the Gretel meltdown about how people keep calling Hennerz fat and that he’s just been finding lockdown stressful and therefore eating his feelings😂😂😂

Who remembers the time she lost her tit and tried to justify Hefty Henry’s size by claiming he’d just overindulge because it was Christmas😂😂😂
Yeah, because Henry can just nip into the fridge and help himself to a little nibble whenever he fancies. She is beyond dense!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Incredible, more photos of her! ‘Isn’t it mad guys that you can look at a photo and remember exactly how you were feeling..’ I’m sat here thinking..
Isn’t it mad how you look like a totally different person?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wow looking at that pic of her in secondary school I wouldn’t have guessed that was her.. she’s had a tit load of work done!

Reactions: 10
Yeah I’m only 3 years younger and no one would’ve worn a dress like that.
Also we all know she’s only covering the faces because she doesn’t want us to see OG Soph.
All the other dresses look quite nice but she has to be a witch and say “what were WE thinking”. She’s so insecure she can’t even show us what she looked like 14 years ago.
I'm 10 years OLDER than her, and no one I know wore a dress like that at mine in 1997.
Looks straight out of the 80s.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.