Mrs Hinch #165 A bowl of moss, some yoghurt and pasta Henry’s trying to escape quick run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's good of her to be honest and admit it wasn't one of Ronnies' favourites.
But tbf who does like salmonella served on a plate?

It's good of her to be honest and admit it wasn't one of Ronnies' favourites.
But tbf who does like salmonella served on a plate?
Edit to add Albeit a designer one.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She could market that meal as the latest diet fad
🤷‍♀️💩🤣

Gonna be cooking me some chicken just like that.
Lockdown weight gain.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Disagree, my dog sleeps upstairs. She's very much a member of the family. She doesn't have her own room but if she wanted to sleep in the spare room I wouldn't care. She couldn't mind you cos it's a dumping ground for the clothes I haven't bothered to iron or put away.

Note - we don't have kids and if we did maybe I'd rethink her being upstairs, but kids aren't in our future so what harm.
Totally agree. My dog sleeps in our room. My baby sleeps in his own room. The dog can't go into the babys room as his door is shut as this is what's advised by fire safety. I'm a responsible dog owner also and don't leave the 2 of them unsupervised. The baby is 1 and loves rolling round the floor with the dog who is so gentle with him. Personal choice. Still wouldn't let him rub his micky over my pillows tho 😂🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I believe she was large while at work together, had the band, she then stole him off some other girl while he was the boss

He is 40, she is 30
Oh nooooo really!! I didn’t know that she had stole him from another woman! I’ve tried googling him mainly to see his age but nothing much comes up.

Reactions: 1
bleeping hell you all need to calm down a bit... my kids eat exactly what we eat whether that’s a roast,a lasagna, Chinese curry or literally whatever,a small amount of salt won’t kill a baby,I just try not to add salt to whatever I’m cooking
This! Aslong as it’s in moderation there’s no harm! She can’t win, giving him pouches people moan..give him our food people moan 😂

Reactions: 12
She’ll be off insta tomorrow with bad guts, that chicken looked anaemic, am I the only person who cooks the chicken first before putting anything else in to make sure it’s actually cooked. She never fails to amaze me

Reactions: 9
Just catching up. My dog sometimes sleeps with a teddy, but that's usually after an hour of flinging it about. Then he'll take it to bed with him to tear teddy's head of, pull the stuffing out and falls sleep with the carcus of teddy's remains as he's worn himself out 😂

You never hear of Henry doing ANYTHING dogs usually do. I don't believe that he's that human-like that he's never pulled a Teddy apart, scattered his dog toys everywhere (does he even have any?), pulled the bins apart or even tit? Not like we need to see Hinchy picking up dog tit, but surely it needs doing as Lardsnomes diet is shocking 🤢

My back garden resembles a stuffed toy graveyard at the mo - I really should buy him some new ones but he loves the scabby things 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Far too much sodium / salt in that lunch 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Just give him a bleeping sandwich!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
For someone who thinks she knows how to clean, she sure didnt know how to pine that toilet. Hun, you're meant to move the toilet block and pine under it. Not just squeeze it over the block. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Right guyz so I wanted to do some crafts today and I was really inspired by Mrs Huch’s noodles today and also that woman’s pasta chandelier. Originally I was gonna spray paint my lights grey, but I ran out of grey spray paint spraying everything I own already. Anyway I made this addition to my lights. It shows both my dedication to crafting and also Huch; you’ll notice it will actually cast a “H” on the floor when I turn the lights on. So proud of myself. #MrsHuchMadeMeDoItView attachment 138550
Oh, that’s inspired.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was always taught to brown the meat off too, I bet she puts raw meat on the top shelf above the veg & cooked meats 🤮 she really needs to learn the basics of food hygiene! But she doesn’t possess any common sense so I suppose that would be hard for her!

Reactions: 5
Erm she said Jamie put Ronnies plate in the dishwasher? Isn’t it one of those bamboo bamboo plates? They aren’t meant to go in the dishwasher, only washed in soapy water and treated with coconut oil the odd time.

Thought she was some sort of cleaning guru?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
My back garden resembles a stuffed toy graveyard at the mo - I really should buy him some new ones but he loves the scabby things 😂😂
Glad it's not just our dog 😂 we buy him new toys but then he destroys it in 10 mins! He takes the squeaker out which is fine by me as it does my head in. Just sit there waiting while he destroys it so I can chuck the squeaker away 😂

I wonder if Henry ever does things like this 🤷‍♀️🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I opened up my front door to find a rough looking Scooby teddy bear on it, I think the neighbours dog wanted to come play and then forgot about it and went home

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.