Mrs Hinch #165 A bowl of moss, some yoghurt and pasta Henry’s trying to escape quick run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erm she said Jamie put Ronnies plate in the dishwasher? Isn’t it one of those bamboo bamboo plates? They aren’t meant to go in the dishwasher, only washed in soapy water and treated with coconut oil the odd time.

Thought she was some sort of cleaning guru?
Saw people do this and the plate splitting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's good of her to be honest and admit it wasn't one of Ronnies' favourites.
But tbf who does like salmonella served on a plate?

Edit to add Albeit a designer one.
that chicken didnt look cooked to me. Maybe she realised it and took it off him hence the plate in the dishwasher story

Reactions: 6
See Ronnie is forward facing today in the pushchair, can’t remember who called that one yesterday. All you are doing Sophie is proving that you are reading here, I thought this place was full of trolls?? Also to answer your question as to what Ronnie is thinking, he’s thinking why have I got such a twit of a mother and father, who seems to have disappeared again.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she's on her daily stroll but don't forget we haven't left the house guyyyyyyyyz.

Why why why does that boy never have socks or shoes on???

Swear she's trying to delay his development so that she can rake money in from the disability social when Mrs hinch frenzy ends.

Swear to god if he miraculously starts having socks and shoes on in a few days then we all know she reads here 😂 it will be a laugh

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Boke, that lunch looked vile!!
Babes, jesus christ on a bike, brown the bleeping chicken first!!
When you look at the internet or any cook book they suggest you cook the chicken first to make sure it’s cooked through then drain and put to one side then cook it all together especially if it’s chunks of chicken but hey ho 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
See Ronnie is forward facing today in the pushchair, can’t remember who called that one yesterday. All you are doing Sophie is proving that you are reading here, I thought this place was full of trolls?? Also to answer your question as to what Ronnie is thinking, he’s thinking why have I got such a twit of a mother and father, who seems to have disappeared again.
oh i'm sure one day he will tell her exactly what he's thinking :)

I feel like I'm giving my bloke a blow job on this thread "It's too salty"
He needs to lay off the bacon ;)

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I wish she would say which stock she was using I assume it’s the low salt version advised for children but her sheep might not know that?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Glad it's not just our dog 😂 we buy him new toys but then he destroys it in 10 mins! He takes the squeaker out which is fine by me as it does my head in. Just sit there waiting while he destroys it so I can chuck the squeaker away 😂

I wonder if Henry ever does things like this 🤷‍♀️🤔
Wonder if Henry dry humps that teddy once she closes the door 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Is that the pram she was gifted just before Disney ? What happened to that one?

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion

Rice noodles & raw chicken,
Zophs pillows got a dog d1ckin"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Oh and does the silly cow realise those bamboo plates are hand wash only not for the dishwasher. Can a 30 and 40 something year old really be so clueless and stupid about everything.

Reactions: 13
It’s alright. Someone will just give her a new one.
I’ve lost many bamboo plates to the dishwasher. I knew they weren’t meant to go on there, I was just being a lazy cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh and does the silly cow realise those bamboo plates are hand wash only not for the dishwasher. Can a 30 and 40 something year old really be so clueless and stupid about everything.
Yes, they prove time and time again that they really are that stupid lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
To be fair though, my friend had one a few years back and ears normal food - just smaller portions?
I genuinely think she has a bad relationship with nutrition.
I have one, you’re told not to eat ‘liquid’ food as it kind of defeats the object of it! I eat the same meals as the rest of the family but my portion is about the size of a side plate. She has a terrible relationship with food!!!

Reactions: 5
H
So she's on her daily stroll but don't forget we haven't left the house guyyyyyyyyz.

Why why why does that boy never have socks or shoes on???

Swear she's trying to delay his development so that she can rake money in from the disability social when Mrs hinch frenzy ends.
He doesn’t need shoes or socks. It’s better for his balance & learning to walk in bare feet. My girl is 15 months & has never worn shoes. She learned to walk in lock down so I wasn’t able to buy her shoes but before that she’s never even worn “pram soft shoes”. I already knew it was better for her & my HV confirmed it. Bare feet babies are fine 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.