Mrs Hinch #165 A bowl of moss, some yoghurt and pasta Henry’s trying to escape quick run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A large majority of her followers must have their own children and know for themselves that parenthood isn’t all sunshine and buttercups. So why does she paint it as if it is? And why do they lap it up?

Her content is the same monotonous drivel. I can’t get my head around why ‘hinchers’ praise this faux character. Nothing is real, and she is playing her life infront of a screen. It’s a crazy concept. Her whole appearance is altered. Fake hair, nails, tan, botox, alleged gastric band. Her house isn’t a home, I’d be so nervous tip toeing around it - it’s like a studio set. Well I guess it is really.

I think she’s a shady character. And I really feel for Ronnie. How long is she going to keep up this charade? And to what extent is it going to take a toll on him? He is literally living his own Truman show.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why didn’t she go for the walk with Henry before the groomers it would make more sense as now he’s gonna be clean she won’t possibly let him get dirty and go on a walk.
My thoughts exactly! Not going to get another walk now for a good month.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I’m surprised Ronnie isn’t bored! All he has is a ball (can’t imagine he can do much with it) a book and soft play he can’t climb on (apart from leaning against it with a toy on top)

Reactions: 6
I’m honestly waiting with such anticipation for the unveiling of the new slimline Henry ...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm no Hinch sympathiser but at least she is attempting proper food now. Each kid is different and what works for some babies might not work for others. I never tried purees with my now 8 month old, I went straight to blw, but I know a lot of other mums who did purees first because it can be quite scary to see a baby shove a handful of pasta in their mouth.

My main issue is that she has such a massive audience (even taking into account any dud profiles), but she takes no care in what she's putting out there. I think it's dangerous to be putting weaning content out there when you're not an expert, as a lot of new mums will just blindly follow her example. Today's meal might have been made with low sodium soy, but if that's the case she needs to say so. There needs to be more accountability for influencers, like there was with the adverts. I think SS weaned Rex early, but from memory put a disclaimer on her stories that explained she'd taken expert advice, etc etc.

A big part of blw is that the babies eat what you eat, which is why they tend to have a bigger meal on the evening, and it's encouraged that you all sit round a table and eat together. I can't see how giving Ron a pile of slop to eat alone, and shoving the phone in his face the whole time is a good experience for him or will help him develop a positive relationship with food.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
There’s no way in this world she is out alone with Ronnielonglegs. Ma Barker is there.
Also do babies think? Asking for a friend

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why does she copy SS so much? Stacey puts up that that she could watch Rex eat all day, 10 mins later Zoph is all "I could watch Ronnie play all day"

Reactions: 2
I feel like I’m waiting for the big reveal on an episode of extreme make over.
Hurry up fatsomes, I wanna see your summer bod!!!

(comes out rocking Herbalife products)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So true, I would love to see Henry being a normal dog! What a sad existence, he just seems to lay about either next to Ronnie, on the sofa, on his bed... In the garage. He must be so bored. We never see him playing with toys or running in a field or jumping into a muddy puddle, dogs are crazy and bring chaos but we bloody adore them. She may want to humanise him, but dogs are animals and they're happiest doing dog things!

Our old girl loved her toys and frequently ripped them apart. A few barely lasted the day! I came in once and she had flung almost every toy from her box and left an assault course for me!
View attachment 138619
Haha. Shepherd owner. This is mine’s stash! She constantly has them all over the house. 😏

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There’s no way in this world she is out alone with Ronnielonglegs. Ma Barker is there.
Also do babies think? Asking for a friend
Totally agree, she's never been alone with him once. How would she cope with all the stalkers and paparazzi jumping out from behind bushes not to mention the hang gliders, all trying to get a photo of Soph in her £8 eBay dress 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.