Mrs Hinch #165 A bowl of moss, some yoghurt and pasta Henryโ€™s trying to escape quick run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fucks sake, she's going to be printing photos off again later, (using her undisclosed gifted printer) cue her stroking the photo album and photos and generally making us want to vom ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
bleeping hell ronnies even got a personalised sun hat for the garden, what is the point in having EVERY item of your babies clothing and items personalised

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Whatโ€™s with the punting of the eBay dresses?

They look like the kind of thing my mum would have ripped up and used to clean the windows with. (no kermits for my wee mum!)

And if she says โ€˜I hope this helpsโ€™ again!! No!!! It doesnโ€™t help! Cos no one bleeping asked! She never films herself without a mega close up of gretel so no one even knows what the duck she is wearing!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This thread has shifted even more over the last few weeks. It seems to now be like her insta all about Mums, their babies, their development and in Tattle's case their safety. All no doubt very important topics. Sophs barely cleans now so is Tattle gearing up to ensuring she is relevant for gossip about predominantly her skills or lack of them as a Mother? Just asking. I did love watching her before and seeing her lies etc but I am not a mum so no interest in weaning etc or the size nappy which may or not be appropriate for him. I am sure she will soon burn out as she is so boring but nothing much of interest for us long term Hinch watchers.
She said on her grid post of on the 12th of May that this was a "home account" and we would be seeing a lot more of those types of posts moving forward.
So far it's all been babies, Ebay tat and the odd bit of cleaning all of which are very boring and I dont see it getting any better. I dont like to pull her up too much with the baby stuff as its not easy with a youngster, only when she lies/talks stupidly/has no clue/ acts irresponsibly does she deserve it.
( guess thats much of the time lol )
I still think something is going on in the bit of the garden shes not showing.
Anyway eagerly awaiting the new Handsnommmes mark 2 (still convinced its going to be a new dog) ATV

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is she so obsessed with tracking all his food and what he likes and bloody listing it after heโ€™s eaten it?! If he really takes an aversion to something then sheโ€™ll know all about it. For instance if she dishes up avocado a couple of times and he spits it out / doesnโ€™t touch it then yeah probably doesnโ€™t like avocado. The average human brain could just remember that. Just because he didnโ€™t finish all of something doesnโ€™t mean itโ€™s โ€œnot his favouriteโ€. I love pizza sometimes I canโ€™t finish a full one. Still my favourite. I donโ€™t write it down so I can remember not to have pizza in the future.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Cheesy tuna ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ LUVLEH
What do you people have against Tuna and Cheese together?? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I got a record number of vomit reactions when I said that Tuna on pizza is fine. Have you people never had a tuna melt panini or baguette? It's the same idea. Bread, cheese, tuna.

And just to disgust you all further, I put salad cream, quark, or yogurt in my tuna for jackets or sandwiches, because mayonnaise is the devil's spunk.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

I got a record number of vomit reactions when I said that Tuna on pizza is fine. Have you people never had a tuna melt panini or baguette? It's the same idea. Bread, cheese, tuna.

And just to disgust you all further, I put salad cream, quark, or yogurt in my tuna for jackets or sandwiches, because mayonnaise is the devil's spunk.

Oh I am totally in the anti tuna and cheese crew! My friend loves tuna melts and winds me up by eating them around me ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Cheese and tunaโœ” Tuna melt (same thing) โœ” Tuna and cream โœ–โœ–โœ–โœ–โœ–โœ–

Reactions: 9
Love how we are all here awaiting the reveal of lardsomeโ€™s slimming groom. And Iโ€™m glad Iโ€™m not the only dog owner who has a multitude of chewed up dog toys around the house ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™ve gone from picking up kid toys to dog toys in a matter of years

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.