Mrs Hinch #165 A bowl of moss, some yoghurt and pasta Henry’s trying to escape quick run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A large majority of her followers must have their own children and know for themselves that parenthood isn’t all sunshine and buttercups. So why does she paint it as if it is? And why do they lap it up?

Her content is the same monotonous drivel. I can’t get my head around why ‘hinchers’ praise this faux character. Nothing is real, and she is playing her life infront of a screen. It’s a crazy concept. Her whole appearance is altered. Fake hair, nails, tan, botox, alleged gastric band. Her house isn’t a home, I’d be so nervous tip toeing around it - it’s like a studio set. Well I guess it is really.

I think she’s a shady character. And I really feel for Ronnie. How long is she going to keep up this charade? And to what extent is it going to take a toll on him? He is literally living his own Truman show.
Is the ‘My little buttercup’ story a nod to this that I posted last night? 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her story about taking Ronnie into the loft when he's older to look at photo albums, can't think of a worse place to sit, however I do think she'll get a loft conversion. That waiting area at the top of the stairs has probably been left so they have space to put stairs to the loft.
Nice bit of insulation breathed into the lungs. Good for growth 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why can't she keep anything private? Imagine showing letters from your niece and private family photos to thousands of idiots. She'd 100% film these intimate moments with Ronnie in her crappy memory corner for the gram 🙄
Of course she would, that’s the only reason she wants a ‘memory corner’ she keeps saying she’s seen some lovely ones and she can’t cope not having one. Everything she does is thinking about what she can put on the gram it’s so sad when she has a child she could focus her attention on.

normal people don’t have ‘memory corners’ if you want to look at photos you’d just sit on the sofa?! And it will never turn out how she hopes, no little boy wants to sit in a loft and look at Pictures of mashed up sweet potato, he’ll want to go play!

she just wants wants wants but it’s obvious she’s never happy or satisfied. It’s very sad

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The fact we haven't seen George foreskin since bbq gate speaks volumes!! If she wasn't guilty she would have carried on with her crappy burgers at lunch time. But that got wheeled into the garage of wonders and never spoke of again. She's guilty and she knows it. I just wish some of her neighbours was on here.
The new crazy is pasta every day.
We've had burger month. Sweeet potato month. Now its pasta month

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That poor child is going to get trampled on by that dog one day soon and there will be tears.

A bit late to the party guysss
So officially she has 3 scrapbooks and 5 photo albums

So how many un official ones does she have guysss?

She is one thick witch

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t cope with the click finger thing 😬 I know s.s does it but something about her videos just seem more natural. Just wait for all the birthday messages for Ron!! Off her crazy hinchers 🤢 a.t.v

Reactions: 4
Why do you need to label a glass jar “pasta”? Isn’t that what eyes are for?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Constantly being attacked by these two?
Naa love id ust say that’s your dog trying to remind you that he’s still your first born as he’s jealous you may actually be spending time with your kid...

Reactions: 9
I feel a bit rubbish now because I don't have 3 scrap books and 5 photo albums full of pictures... I'm only 23 so maybe that's why I don't have as many pictures. How many pictures does she take a day to fill all those photo albums? Maybe I need to take more pictures!!

Constantly being attacked by these two?
Naa love id ust say that’s your dog trying to remind you that he’s still your first born as he’s jealous you may actually be spending time with your kid...
Looked like Ronnie was pushing away from her with his feet!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.