Mrs Hinch #165 A bowl of moss, some yoghurt and pasta Henry’s trying to escape quick run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion
Mrs Hinch and the case of the mysterious disappearing scrub daddies

she loves them so much they lasted all of 2 weeks on her kitchen wall View attachment 139205
All for the purpose of persuading poor people, who are easily influenced, to buy tit they don’t need, whereas she’s lining her pockets from the company. It’s rotten. Daylight robbery. She’s an absolute specimen

• Sad
Reactions: 9
This is a huge part of what pisses me right off with her. She rushes headlong into something for about a week. Then never heard of again. Now I get most of it is for a paid advert, but a lot of it just utter bullshit. The tent with reading , the library, the greggs ‘tradition’, Georgie foreskin, string on Pringles tubes, pissy stick hearts blah blah blah. Rushes in with great aplomb then nothing. Now most you could say are harmless just annoying. But a lot aren’t. The cleaning hacks. Dangerous. Then she stops but her army don’t. Fab con on the sofa. Vases on a hob. Rainbow toilet. Open pod lid. The list is endless. Also says a lot about her personality. Manic

The fact we haven't seen George foreskin since bbq gate speaks volumes!! If she wasn't guilty she would have carried on with her crappy burgers at lunch time. But that got wheeled into the garage of wonders and never spoke of again. She's guilty and she knows it. I just wish some of her neighbours was on here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Stop the bleeping world, did she just spray dead moss with water??? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I may be a complete idiot but what does 33 weeks +5 mean? Isnt that 38 weeks? 🤷🏻‍♀️
It means 33 weeks & 5 days. She’s not just made that up, that is actually a thing lol. I gave birth on 39 weeks & 2 days. I would only say 39 weeks though. Think adding the days is more a medical thing tbh 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
The fact we haven't seen George foreskin since bbq gate speaks volumes!! If she wasn't guilty she would have carried on with her crappy burgers at lunch time. But that got wheeled into the garage of wonders and never spoke of again. She's guilty and she knows it. I just wish some of her neighbours was on here.
Yep definitely. And as another poster said regarding those grey scrub things that look like a potato smiley face she built them up. Had her army of nitwits hanging on her every word. Then out came these sponges and everyone went nuts. She luuurrvveedd them guyzzzzzz. For 4/5 days it was pushed until all her army had them, spending cash they didn’t have for products they didn’t need. But she isn’t gonna use them. Don’t be daft. Hinch is too good to use those tatty things. So they get put in the loft. Meanwhile her army are skinter than before. And she’s richer. I wish they’d wake up

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I know I shouldn't find this amusing,but I like how a kitten somehow seems more serious than an actual baby.🙀
Disclaimer.I don't condone either.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The girl or boy may not even be born yet, but I already feel sorry for whomever ends up with Soph as their mother in law.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The hinch fb group is so confusing. The army have their official motto of “be kind” which they bark at everyone who dares have an opinion that is different from their own.

So why do so many of their posts start with the phrase “please don’t judge me” before posting a picture of a tap with limescale or a stained toilet?

Surely it goes without saying they will all be nice?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know I shouldn't find this amusing,but I like how a kitten somehow seems more serious than an actual baby.🙀
Disclaimer.I don't condone either.
I forgot to attach the quote🤦‍♀️
It's the one from mumsnet when defends hinch and explains it's not as if she 'murdered a kitten or a baby'🤣
Too much sun guyyyyyz.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She took him to the vets because of that mole on his tongue a while back and she threw a strop because she wasn't allowed to wait so she left him with his Henry Hinch teddy bear (insert eye roll here<) I am 100% confident that the vet would of said something about his weight as surely that is part of their job if they see an obese animal. She must be just ignoring any advice she is given when it comes to him. I have a dog and love her unconditionally but if an expert told me she was overweight and shortening her life I would definitely do something about it. Not give her more food, film myself doing it and then post it on IG
Sorry if this has already been said, I haven’t commented on a hinch thread for months 😩😩 but I’m sure I remember her saying the vet had said he was ‘slightly’ overweight and she took him back for a check up and he had lost it and was now a healthy weight? This was probably quite a few months back...anyone else recall this?

"I have a clear mind this morning" because she has completed her photo albums......jeeeeez wish that was all I/rest of the world had to worry about!! 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She makes me cringe with all these memory books and photos and journeys, she must actually think Ronnie will sit there and look at it with her, he won’t be interested in that tit when he is older, she isn’t doing it for him she’s doing it for HERSELF. So she can look back and admire HERSELF!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.