Mrs Hinch #165 A bowl of moss, some yoghurt and pasta Henry’s trying to escape quick run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hinch fb group is so confusing. The army have their official motto of “be kind” which they bark at everyone who dares have an opinion that is different from their own.

So why do so many of their posts start with the phrase “please don’t judge me” before posting a picture of a tap with limescale or a stained toilet?

Surely it goes without saying they will all be nice?
A pack of skitzy morons . Be kind me hole . See that hashtag Be kind is should be ban . It's the most overused hypocritical thing #tag. People one week #Bekind 2 weeks later

Reactions: 1
I’ve got lots of moss growing in my garden, do you think I could bag it up and sell it on eBay to hinchers?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It means 33 weeks & 5 days. She’s not just made that up, that is actually a thing lol. I gave birth on 39 weeks & 2 days. I would only say 39 weeks though. Think adding the days is more a medical thing tbh 🤷🏼‍♀️
I gave birth at term plus 10 😂 which you could say was 41 weeks and 3 days! But yeah, medical professionals will say x weeks and x days, especially towards the end.

Sorry if this has already been said, I haven’t commented on a hinch thread for months 😩😩 but I’m sure I remember her saying the vet had said he was ‘slightly’ overweight and she took him back for a check up and he had lost it and was now a healthy weight? This was probably quite a few months back...anyone else recall this?
I can remember that as well.

Does anyone else get annoyed with this star and heart cutters with how much food she’s wasting 😂 sorry but it’s a bug bear!
AND Greek yoghurt with pesto 🤢 what’s wrong with abit of Philadelphia Or cream! God her food are awful. I’ve just literally made for my kids cold pasta mixed with Philadelphia and a bit of cheese, and a side of salad.. so quick and easy! What’s wrong with some Heinz tomato soup with bread broken up n mixed in ha,

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.