Mrs Hinch #165 A bowl of moss, some yoghurt and pasta Henry’s trying to escape quick run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guuyzzzzz I'v been blocked again (running out of accounts lol ) :ROFLMAO:
Last nights grid post was just too much for me.
I'm going to take it as a sign and stay off her page for a while for the sake of my own mental health. 🤪🤪🤪
The woman is deluded.
I can't take the silly talking, lies, poor held back little Ron Rons, the cheap tat, vestlife's smirky grin, that depressed dog, the voice, the pointy finger and the pure feckin stupidity of the woman.:cry::mad:
The fact that she has earned so much money from absolutely no talent whatsoever, taking advantage of her poor sheep really gets to me and tbh life is too short to get this enraged on a regular basis.
This is a great place to "purge" that rage and some of your comments are classic and have made me laugh so much but i'm bowing out for a while.
I will come back for Ron Rons birthday (couldn't miss that) but for now i'm off to get my inner calm back and plant some vegetables. 🥒🥕🥬
Have fun you Tattlers, ATV

• Heart
Reactions: 23
How she says ‘amazon’ gets on my tits & why does she call everyone guyzzzzz? Poor Ronnie being bought up by those berks, the Moses basket needs to go, it can’t be doing his back any good sleeping in there? My kids were out of theirs by the time they were 4-5 months because they were too long & heavy for it, she was definitely at the back of the queue when we’re giving common sense out!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I honestly dont know why its annoyed me so much that she stores nappies in the same cupboard as cleaning products! What if something leaka and irritates Ronnie's skin or something 😪

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Is she aware we live in the day & age of camera phones?! I'm youngish (24) so my parents have photo albums full of me and my brother because when we were kids it was disposable cameras and albums. Now all or my photos are on my phone, saved to dropbox/google drive or whatever.

Also, a memory corner in the loft? Is she for real? I don't know about anyone else but we just open our loft hatch and launch stuff up there and hope for the best!

Does she think scrapbooks and memory corners are the way to prove you're a good parent? How about just spending time with your child and interacting with him, taking him for a walk, not giving him bloody health issues with your obsession with chemicals.

I need a lie down after seeing those stories🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I've just caught up on this and all I can say is that it was touch and go for me after almost hallucinating from seeing her prom dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I honestly dont know why its annoyed me so much that she stores nappies in the same cupboard as cleaning products! What if something leaka and irritates Ronnie's skin or something 😪
You can't store dog treats in the cleaning press it can make your dog really sick so I don't see how you could store nappies there

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.