Mrs Hinch #165 A bowl of moss, some yoghurt and pasta Henry’s trying to escape quick run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who wants to stick that labelling machine where the sun don't shine???
It doesn't make everything look "organised" it makes it look like you live in a 1970's office!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Ah Jesus why is she so self obsessed. If the two of them are so sales/ad/media obsessed why can’t they see how self absorbed she comes across. That grid post is rotten. Just bleeping stop it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seen on mumsnet
"Not bashing her at all, I really quite like her page.

But this morning I saw her videos about wearing a dress and putting her nails on, baby has eaten a lovely homemade breakfast, house is clean and it's only the morning.

I'm usually dressed in baggy old clothes (even though I have a wardrobe full of nice things), I make nice things for the baby to eat but she just throws it on the floor, and if I do get a chance to tidy something it's messy again within an hour. DD hasn't slept well at night all week, and is resisting her daytime naps so I'm exhausted.

How does she do it? Are other people able to do it? I don't understand what I'm doing wrong https://tattle.life/threads/19920/."

And I cant seen any difference in Henry, he still looks fat!
God, I'm amazed the amount of comments on that post who are right on the money about her.. some of them have to be tattlers! I'm off MN now but not surprised to see one certain poster taking the complete opposite view as usual, with the classic Hincher YoUrE JuSt jEaLoUs :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
1. If you’re going to make a scrapbook why would you use your crappy label maker to make the front cover? Looks tit and it’s so tiny lol
2. What the duck is a memory corner?
3. I had a dream last night that both Bug Boy and Soph shaved their heads in an effort to look more like Tuftzzzzz. Very strange. I think I spent too much time on these threads.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I bleeping HATE Mumsnet. Here is a perfect example. A reasonable post with a couple of personal opinions. An immediate acid tongued over the top insane response
4818A55D-7E6A-4A00-997C-A76E17ED370A.png
CF72F2AC-809E-4CD0-B3C5-39DAF1D43F16.png

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Is it the same sort of memory corner as when you put a tepee up with his favourite books in, that you were going to read to him every night ....lasted about 3 days 🤔
This is a huge part of what pisses me right off with her. She rushes headlong into something for about a week. Then never heard of again. Now I get most of it is for a paid advert, but a lot of it just utter bullshit. The tent with reading , the library, the greggs ‘tradition’, Georgie foreskin, string on Pringles tubes, pissy stick hearts blah blah blah. Rushes in with great aplomb then nothing. Now most you could say are harmless just annoying. But a lot aren’t. The cleaning hacks. Dangerous. Then she stops but her army don’t. Fab con on the sofa. Vases on a hob. Rainbow toilet. Open pod lid. The list is endless. Also says a lot about her personality. Manic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She seems to be obsessed with showing pics of how clever Ronnie is by standing up, but surely you’d also want to show videos of him pulling himself up / standing from sitting?
It really is because she poses him isn’t it? And he’s not doing these things at all.
Once my friends child was able to pull herself up / stand, you couldn’t keep her still long enough to take a picture. Whether because she was desperately trying to get around or because she didn’t balance well and fell over.
Her life really is all styled with no substance.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion
Mrs Hinch and the case of the mysterious disappearing scrub daddies

she loves them so much they lasted all of 2 weeks on her kitchen wall
0705FBA1-A5B0-41A8-93E3-CA369D691A61.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Why can't she keep anything private? Imagine showing letters from your niece and private family photos to thousands of idiots. She'd 100% film these intimate moments with Ronnie in her crappy memory corner for the gram 🙄

Reactions: 9
She seems to be obsessed with showing pics of how clever Ronnie is by standing up, but surely you’d also want to show videos of him pulling himself up / standing from sitting?
It really is because she poses him isn’t it? And he’s not doing these things at all.
Once my friends child was able to pull herself up / stand, you couldn’t keep her still long enough to take a picture. Whether because she was desperately trying to get around or because she didn’t balance well and fell over.
Her life really is all styled with no substance.
She shows him standing but never getting himself up or down. When he was stood on the sofa bending to pull wipes out of the packet he wasn't bending his knees to squat like every other baby ever, he kept his knees straight and bent over at the waist. Clearly shows he's not getting himself into those positions.

Reactions: 11
Ugh, the slooow speaking and over explanations are back this morning. She comes across as so patronising when she's explaining stuff like that. Do people make scrapbooks of baby weaning or is this another thing her followers are going to feel bad about not having time to do?!
I can honestly say NO but then most of us have an actual life, job and choose spend time with our children not photos of our children.

Reactions: 3
You can see it when she says she’s got her old photos out, it’s the story after Ronnie is looking for them. It’s only quick so you would have to pause the video to actually see it properly. Although the photos do look like they are set up so you can see each one x
Ah ok, I really couldn’t see it before. I stand corrected ☺

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.