Mrs Hinch #165 A bowl of moss, some yoghurt and pasta Henry’s trying to escape quick run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if we will see a new listing on Ebay
"Handsnommes fur" ideal for craft use. Just glue it onto some old plastic pots and arrange in a container of your choice.
Get the "Henry Hinch" style in your home today for only £100 per 10g. ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hang on, so she's advertising that she's changed the pram from the carrycot to the pushchair, yet she's still squishing him into that tackfest of a Moses basket!? Absolutely bat tit!

Reactions: 14
I wonder if we will see a new listing on Ebay
"Handsnommes fur" ideal for craft use. Just glue it onto some old plastic pots and arrange in a container of your choice.
Get the "Henry Hinch" style in your home today for only £100 per 10g. ATV
She’s gonna put it out for the birds 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Seen on mumsnet
"Not bashing her at all, I really quite like her page.

But this morning I saw her videos about wearing a dress and putting her nails on, baby has eaten a lovely homemade breakfast, house is clean and it's only the morning.

I'm usually dressed in baggy old clothes (even though I have a wardrobe full of nice things), I make nice things for the baby to eat but she just throws it on the floor, and if I do get a chance to tidy something it's messy again within an hour. DD hasn't slept well at night all week, and is resisting her daytime naps so I'm exhausted.

How does she do it? Are other people able to do it? I don't understand what I'm doing wrong https://tattle.life/threads/19920/."

And I cant seen any difference in Henry, he still looks fat!
It's so sad isn't it. That she makes out her life is perfect, I cann bullshit that she wants to keep her feed upbeat, because when she believes someone's trolling her it's straight up there. She's just a see you next Tuesday, and a big one at that! X

Reactions: 7
Don't worry henry,they say we're all coming out of this situation as a hunk,chunck or drunk.
You're amongst friends.
I know mate,you live in a dry house and you don't go walkies.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sent the photo to a friend who also dislikes hunch and she went OMG CHONK DOG looks like a seal 🤣🤣

• Haha
Poor old henry. It would do him so
Much good to go to a kennels for a month to strip some weight off him. She claims to love him so much but but over feeding him she is shortening his life! Sophie I know you read here so do the right thing

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Don’t know why she got a dog or had a child, they’re both neglected to duck! Her eating disorder is affecting them, she needs help. I feel so sorry for Henry, it’s not his fault. Ronnie will end up like Augustus Gloop, all because of her issues that obviously she still has. It’s such a shame, why doesn’t anyone say anything?!!!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
See that poor dog Is no slimmer. Hey Soph I thought you said he looked big due to all his fur! He won't be around much longer if you carry on feeding him like you do and not taking him out for walks 🤬

• Sad
Why does he sit like that? It’s so odd?! Is it because his back hurts or just because he’s so fat?

Reactions: 2
Usually I can get on board with some fat shaming of the dog but he actually looks so depressed lately I feel bad 😔 he’s so innocent and she’s just over feeding him and giving him a crappy dog life covered in febreeeze and no walks I’m starting to feel sorry for him 😭 wtf is happening

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.