Mrs Hinch #165 A bowl of moss, some yoghurt and pasta Henry’s trying to escape quick run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha the dog looks even fatter after his trim! Wonder what her excuse will be this time.

On a serious note though. He is huge. He has rolls. That poor dog!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Seen on mumsnet
"Not bashing her at all, I really quite like her page.

But this morning I saw her videos about wearing a dress and putting her nails on, baby has eaten a lovely homemade breakfast, house is clean and it's only the morning.

I'm usually dressed in baggy old clothes (even though I have a wardrobe full of nice things), I make nice things for the baby to eat but she just throws it on the floor, and if I do get a chance to tidy something it's messy again within an hour. DD hasn't slept well at night all week, and is resisting her daytime naps so I'm exhausted.

How does she do it? Are other people able to do it? I don't understand what I'm doing wrong https://tattle.life/threads/19920/."

And I cant seen any difference in Henry, he still looks fat!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I never understand this. Growing up hairbands with your names on were all the rage, I really wanted one my mum said no I thought she was being tight! It was so someone on the Street could take me by using my name. As a child you would trust anyone using your name even knowing the stranger danger rule. I would never allow my child to have anything personalised too many strange people in this world.
We must be about the same age-my mother was the same
it wasn’t until I had kids of my own I got it-I was funny about their names on book bags for school
anybody could read it and know my child’s name-and then they’d think that that person knew them
i just don’t get the personalised everything-and I have six kids who’s names I forget all the time
guess if she’s happy plastering her child all over the internet named clothing won’t bother her-it scares the hell out of me

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It upsets me how overweight he is! Poor Henry! I don’t see how she can possibly say she loves him but never walks him. He might live in a nice home and get some attention but he must be severely bored and depressed. Does he even have any toys? 😞I honestly think they are a disgusting couple for neglecting him like this 😡 Should be ashamed of yourself Soph!

Is that not his breed that makes him chunky? A bit like pugs and Staffies? They always look on the heavier side. Rotund 🤣

There’s chunky and then there’s fat.
A good way to tell is you should be able to feel your dogs ribs and they should have a defined waist.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
We must be about the same age-my mother was the same
it wasn’t until I had kids of my own I got it-I was funny about their names on book bags for school
anybody could read it and know my child’s name-and then they’d think that that person knew them
i just don’t get the personalised everything-and I have six kids who’s names I forget all the time
guess if she’s happy plastering her child all over the internet named clothing won’t bother her-it scares the hell out of me

He doesn't even need clothing etc with his name on for anyone to get him, call his name out

All his Hinch Army Aunties and a few Uncles know the boy's name through his weird mother plastering him all over the gram

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Is that not his breed that makes him chunky? A bit like pugs and Staffies? They always look on the heavier side. Rotund 🤣
Nope. My spaniel doesn’t look fat. I posted this photo the other day - even though she’s a hairy girl at the moment, she still looks slim and has a waist.

Please put your dog on a diet Sophlora 😭

He also never seems to be taken off lead when he is taken out - my spaniel and I did a 10km walk yesterday morning. Let him run free for a while!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So the haircut has just highlighted how fat he really is! Surely the vet must say something, oh no, sorry that would make him/her a troll wouldn’t it!

• Haha
I have a friend who is called Louanne, I’ve never seen or heard of anyone else called that but I suppose it’s a big world out there. If you are my friend Louanne then I’m glad you’ve found this place 😂
Well as I can’t tell your name, that would be difficult to deny or confirm 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder what her vet says to her!!
Mine bleeping bollocked me cos my dog was a tiny bit over weight.
Thats bleeping morbidly obsese dunno how it even manages to roll on its back without needing a hoist to get jt back! Fat shite!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
duck me, I only just realised that was a before/after TikTok. Guess she thought the groom would de-girth him enough that would be obvious.

he’s now just a fat bastard who won’t sweat as much in the sun, but still can’t run away.
Damn, I need to shed a few pounds. I was hoping a hair cut would sort it out, but you’ve just blown my dreams apart! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.