Mrs Hinch #165 A bowl of moss, some yoghurt and pasta Henry’s trying to escape quick run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell ronnies even got a personalised sun hat for the garden, what is the point in having EVERY item of your babies clothing and items personalised
I never understand this. Growing up hairbands with your names on were all the rage, I really wanted one my mum said no I thought she was being tight! It was so someone on the Street could take me by using my name. As a child you would trust anyone using your name even knowing the stranger danger rule. I would never allow my child to have anything personalised too many strange people in this world.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Seriously, why the manic laughter after EVERY. F*CKING. SENTENCE.
They’ve locked people away in straight jackets for that!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OMG the willy shots at night are going to be even worse now :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Handsomess had a hair cut and still fat as duck so it wasnt just his hair was it 🤷‍♀️😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I never understand this. Growing up hairbands with your names on were all the rage, I really wanted one my mum said no I thought she was being tight! It was so someone on the Street could take me by using my name. As a child you would trust anyone using your name even knowing the stranger danger rule. I would never allow my child to have anything personalised too many strange people in this world.
Boys have their name on their football shirt which is the male version of headbands

It's asking for trouble

Reactions: 1
Seriously, why the manic laughter after EVERY. F*CKING. SENTENCE.
They’ve locked people away in straight jackets for that!
I have a friend who is called Louanne, I’ve never seen or heard of anyone else called that but I suppose it’s a big world out there. If you are my friend Louanne then I’m glad you’ve found this place 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
duck me, I only just realised that was a before/after TikTok. Guess she thought the groom would de-girth him enough that would be obvious.

he’s now just a fat bastard who won’t sweat as much in the sun, but still can’t run away.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.