Mrs Hinch #165 A bowl of moss, some yoghurt and pasta Henry’s trying to escape quick run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do you people have against Tuna and Cheese together?? 😂😂

I got a record number of vomit reactions when I said that Tuna on pizza is fine. Have you people never had a tuna melt panini or baguette? It's the same idea. Bread, cheese, tuna.

And just to disgust you all further, I put salad cream, quark, or yogurt in my tuna for jackets or sandwiches, because mayonnaise is the devil's spunk.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
No

Quark is the devil's spunk. 🤣 I'd rather eat feet than that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I cannot wait for the Gretel meltdown about how people keep calling Hennerz fat and that he’s just been finding lockdown stressful and therefore eating his feelings😂😂😂

Who remembers the time she lost her tit and tried to justify Hefty Henry’s size by claiming he’d just overindulge because it was Christmas😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
bleeping hell ronnies even got a personalised sun hat for the garden, what is the point in having EVERY item of your babies clothing and items personalised
You're talking about someone who had her name tattooed on her wrist until she got it covered up by that rose monstrosity

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Came on saying back the f up. Stop critizing the baby on his development and shape of his head, which was only due to her editing the pic. We are coming across as bitter old trolls.
She was a mother and also grandmother of 3 so knew best blah blah.
Quite a rant actually. Was defo a hincher.
She had 4 posts and as I was reading them the system changed so they got deleted. Was only stuff like I like the smell of polish, all 1 line comments
Ooh err!!🤷

Because Rex loves his bunny and falls asleep with it, obviously Ronnie has to as well
I absolutely love Rex, I can’t stop smiling when I see him! Such a happy and contented little boy 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Is anyone else refreshing their feeds on IG for the first sighting of Henry - or am I sad bastard?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This thread has shifted even more over the last few weeks. It seems to now be like her insta all about Mums, their babies, their development and in Tattle's case their safety. All no doubt very important topics. Sophs barely cleans now so is Tattle gearing up to ensuring she is relevant for gossip about predominantly her skills or lack of them as a Mother? Just asking. I did love watching her before and seeing her lies etc but I am not a mum so no interest in weaning etc or the size nappy which may or not be appropriate for him. I am sure she will soon burn out as she is so boring but nothing much of interest for us long term Hinch watchers.
I know what you mean...I’m new to posting but followed Hinch a while ago (when The Organised Mum got teary about the Hinch Army). Thought she was fascinating and ended up here around the same time.

There has been a huge shift in the threads lately. Her content is much more one-note though so I suppose it makes sense that the threads here are less varied too... Less material from hauls and ads.

I have small children and it’s hard not to compare to your own experiences so I can understand why parents comment on their own children and approach...same with dog owners I suppose 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I wonder if Hennerz is getting a bit of doggy lipo alongside the groom and that's why it's taking so long? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she so obsessed with tracking all his food and what he likes and bloody listing it after he’s eaten it?! If he really takes an aversion to something then she’ll know all about it. For instance if she dishes up avocado a couple of times and he spits it out / doesn’t touch it then yeah probably doesn’t like avocado. The average human brain could just remember that. Just because he didn’t finish all of something doesn’t mean it’s “not his favourite”. I love pizza sometimes I can’t finish a full one. Still my favourite. I don’t write it down so I can remember not to have pizza in the future.
I don't get why she lists it after he eats it... We have a list of food for the week, for me, husband and baby. Generally they are the same for each family member with a few tweaks, and it's just so we know what to buy each week.

Can't understand not finishing a whole pizza though, I've never had that problem.

Reactions: 7
Love how we are all here awaiting the reveal of lardsome’s slimming groom. And I’m glad I’m not the only dog owner who has a multitude of chewed up dog toys around the house 😂 I’ve gone from picking up kid toys to dog toys in a matter of years
I just want to see this dog shed 3 stone! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.