Mrs Hinch #161 barmy army keep their Zoflora housed, whilst cucumber gets Hinchy aroused

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Henry. I have a cocker spaniel too who is in super great shape - very lean and athletic. He eats soooo much but you know what, he gets exercised really well. Off the lead in open fields
Zoph does naff all during the day.
Onslow does naff all during the day (besides filming Zoph doing her naff all of course)!
Why can’t he walk Henry if she can’t leave the house with anxiety?
Does my head in they are so effing (I sound like Ma Barker) annoying and lazy !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Of course Ma Barker has to blow smoke up her arse too. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

View attachment 134539
Seeing her mum all up her arse makes me wonder how she’s been horrible to her in the past. A few members have mentioned Freda’s controlling and use to bully soph (not doubting any of this) but why is she now so nice? My mum was vile to use growing

Reactions: 10
Does anyone know where I can dispose of my husbands body?
Tonight in the hot tub I was catching up on Hinchs stories, the first issue was when he turned to me and said why do you watch her if you don’t like her, I let it pass. Next he says she is really attractive I just hate that old lady filter and I was like yeah she attractive with an ugly sole. He said you jealous? I said no hun. The final straw was when I was updating him on the comment and he said I completly see where she’s coming from, if you’ve got nothing nice to say don’t say anything at all. Hun it’s a bleeping wardrobe!!!!
Pigs eat anything

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone know where I can dispose of my husbands body?
Tonight in the hot tub I was catching up on Hinchs stories, the first issue was when he turned to me and said why do you watch her if you don’t like her, I let it pass. Next he says she is really attractive I just hate that old lady filter and I was like yeah she attractive with an ugly sole. He said you jealous? I said no hun. The final straw was when I was updating him on the comment and he said I completly see where she’s coming from, if you’ve got nothing nice to say don’t say anything at all. Hun it’s a bleeping wardrobe!!!!
It looks shite cos there’s so much clutter absolutely everywhere

honestly how she actually dusts it’s wipes is beyond me

it drives me crazy the build up around ornaments but I guess I dust 1% of the times hinch does
I damp dust every other day 🙈 then I use a natural wood wax once a week . When I get a day off I clean properly but daily it's a lick and a promise 😂

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else see the word 'barg' then think of 'barge' before remembering she wanted to upcycle a bleeping boat? Then my brain goes down some horrible white rabbit hole of crappy upcycles by Hinchy that I can't get out of my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her grid post is rather odd, to say the least
It is very entertaining, she keeps on giving every single day

She is not dull our Soph bless her

❤ :love: I love you

Oops shite thought I was on her DM

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Woah those brows..... bloody scary 👀

Soph is such high maintenance, she goes on a rant for all her army to give her the reassurance she needs then goes to bed happy.
I'm sure this happens when she's read something bad - and wants to be told how wonderful she is.

Lets not forget Soph you are a bully, haven't forgotten that poor woman who you named and your army sent threats to her plus the comment about Tulisa's appearance.
What did she say about tulisa?

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else see the word 'barg' then think of 'barge' before remembering she wanted to upcycle a bleeping boat? Then my brain goes down some horrible white rabbit hole of crappy upcycles by Hinchy that I can't get out of my head.
Totally detest the word barg, especially when she bloody says it.

Reactions: 8
I have to admit I say I’m going to run the hoover round I thought everyone did my friends say that to

To be fair everyone does it and Hoover can't care less as it keeps their brand in the limelight

It's like any other brands out there that are the original ones eg jet ski(watercraft) and Kleenex (tissue), people use them nevertheless

Reactions: 7
Definitely throwing shade to the tattlers now she’s added “BUT my dog does have his own bedroom 😉”. When you read here zoph as least don’t make it so obvious 😂

The thing is, it backfires on her because it just gives us more ammunition to laugh at.

I bet she sucks at 'Yo Mama' jokes

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well we can see where Soph gets her manners and politeness from there Mrs. Barker

Classless vulgar old bag
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 134637
I would be mortified if my mother spoke like that. Common as muck.
If you sprinkle glitter on tit, it's still tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Poor Henry. I have a cocker spaniel too who is in super great shape - very lean and athletic. He eats soooo much but you know what, he gets exercised really well. Off the lead in open fields
Zoph does naff all during the day.
Onslow does naff all during the day (besides filming Zoph doing her naff all of course)!
Why can’t he walk Henry if she can’t leave the house with anxiety?
Does my head in they are so effing (I sound like Ma Barker) annoying and lazy !!
The husband used to always walk him I remember on her stories early last year see him coming in with the Dog and lead . Our dogs get walked 3 times a day to burn off all the energy they have. One cannot sit still 😂 he's hyper

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Christ, it was a comment about her bloody wardrobe not a death threat....the Hinch army are bonkers!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love that she is using her email address as her insta username, but then trying to act like she’s down with the kids in the comments 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
'you deserve whatever comes your way' explains why Sophie can't see why the lies etc are a problem ... Mum says its fine as long as Sophie gets what Sophie wants 🙄

Reactions: 8
15 pages behind and might not be able to stay awake to finish so commenting now .

Zoph, your wardrobe might be like your living room, full of cheap stuff, yep you are proud of that, I haven’t got an issue with that but the gifted stuff I have an issue with that as do 99.9 % of folk who see you for what you are, I also have an issue with your smoke and mirrors about the amount of cosmetic surgery you’ve had, again each to their own but bloody well own it, none of your ordinary everyday followers could afford to alter themselves the way you have ( hopefully they wouldn’t want to ) instead you lie about surgery you haven’t had 🙄 ( arms 😳) to gain sympathy. No matter how much you have done, how much you manipulate to control everything around you, you will never be anything other than a through and through liar. How horrible for you that people around you put up with your behaviour just for a bit of peace and if I’m right so you don’t manipulate them into fearing that you’ll use every trick in the book to get them to do as you want .

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.