Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shadyessex33

VIP Member
The way that child looked at that fat dog as it waddled past, you could tell he was nervous of it. Bet that absolute tank has knocked the poor little git over a few times already ☹

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 85

allforthegram

VIP Member
All I want to know is
WHY DOESN'T SHE JUST MAKE A CHEESE SANDWHICH FOR LUNCH?

who wants to piss around eating curry when it’s 25 degrees out, she’s such a cucumber nob

• Haha
Reactions: 85

Carrie2019

100000000%

my best friend is gay and he’s the best person in the whole wide world! Him and his partner want to go down the surrogacy route and although I fucking hated being pregnant I’ve said if they can’t find someone and want to proceed I will do it for them!
But hoping they do find someone because
I can’t give up fags and drink again...

although might have to give up smoking now I can’t get any menthols 😭💔
aww that is beautiful.
My friend offered to be our surrogate after 5 years of failed ivf and we’re due in 6 days.

If you do decide to proceed and want any advice or info my inbox is always open.

my friend had a rough pregnancy with her own 2 but she said our surrogate pregnancy has been no bother.
She didn’t even have any morning sickness.
She said she’s enjoyed it in a way she didn’t with her own children and it’s been a privilege to do it.
if you do it you will honestly change their life, I owe everything to my friend for doing this for us xx
Just message if you need more info about the process.

• Heart
Reactions: 76

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Does Jamie say in the background "See you later mate, thanks for coming" Is that another sneaky visitation from friends or family or more on call builders doing unplanned alterations?!
He was saying it to the dog because it ran out into the garden to get away from her voice. Jamie is mad like that, he’s just a laugh a minute kinda guuuuuyyyyy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Jdimlet

Chatty Member
Couldn’t resist a passive aggressive hun comment via a quick new account.

How long until its blocked?
8EAC600B-E497-4089-8210-CC988FC1FB6F.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Jdimlet

Chatty Member
Oh my god hahahahahah
So I posted that and then she changed the caption...coincidence?

Also I’ve not felt this #blessed since making VIP status. I’ve received a reply from Ma Barker herself!

Mataland... 🤦🏼‍♀️

Thats my 3 passive aggressive replies all completely lost on these Hinchers. I love it. I JUST LOVE IT GUISSSE. Add a ‘❤‘ and your comment stays put (until Sophlo reads on here that is 🤣)

F45A842A-4B97-4A16-BF28-2BC5DE6C254B.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I hope she doesn’t leave him alone with the dog but I know she probably doesn’t think twice about it
She leaves him unattended in a Moses basket designed for half his weight. I don’t think she’s big on baby safety 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
I honestly think she must be on another planet.. Henry the tank nearly knocks Ronnie over, Ronnie flinches then sits and stares blankly without any expression and she’s rubbing his leg tell him that Henry will be back soon, as if Ronnie is distraught that Henry’s not sat next to him.

It’s totally bizarre, she’s created this relationship between them that just doesn’t exist, but you know the nutty hinchers are showering her with ‘omg they are brothers/besties’ ‘look how much Ronnie loves him’ messages.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Blackjack2

VIP Member
New thread thanks to @Fluffyducks with a mahoosive 107 likes shortened slightly to fit

original with swearies included was

‘’The barmy army keep their Zoflora housed, whilst cucumber cocks gets Hinchy aroused ‘’

• Haha

Lynseyp

VIP Member
I know this has been mentioned in the past about Tulisa and i will mention it again for the newbies to this thread. Soph has been going on about being trolled and bullied. Lets have a look the attached picture when Soph decided to criticize Tulisa's appearance.
We all know Soph reads Tattle and i think its about time many others saw Soph for the nasty individual she is.
A few years ago her nail mate Tracy didn't like her either, seems to be a common denominator......she goes by the name of Soph
I think the phrase is "Reap what you sow".

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

ThatB***hCarolBaskin

So in the space of 10 mins she managed to post her rant, dust take the perfect picture 🙄 and then tag all the companies.

Nah, she knew she wanted to post that picture. It was all prepared ready to go, prerecorded dusting. She just needed a ‘reason’ to post it.
Fucking mandrake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

InstaFamous

Right now, we’re all on here talking about her cause we’re just “trolls who don’t have anything better to do with our lives” whilst she cooks a Thai curry with Jamie recording her, painstakingly goes through the recording adding swipes/effects/spins, finds the perfect tune to add over the top of it so we know she’s just a tiny bit angry at Vestlife cause he spent yesterday afternoon on the Willy Hill app when he said he was on the shitter, smearing some on Ronnies face so it looks like he loved it, then uploading it and waiting for the praise to roll in.

but keep telling yourself we’re the ones with nothing else to do, Soph.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
Here we go with the never known a love like it 🙄🙄🙄

What the fuck is that curry?! I've never seen anything so rank. It doesn't even look like curry!

Why is she always so surprised she's 'even' got a bowl too?! If you made enough for the 3 of ya then you're gonna have a bowl aren't you, fucking twat waffle!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41