Mrs Hinch #161 barmy army keep their Zoflora housed, whilst cucumber gets Hinchy aroused

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So in the video of Ronnie standing against the blocks, Soph says Vest is mowing the lawn and you see a hand stroke Ronnies head with no fake nails....Pampers q&a and theres a thumb nail now?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Had my 10 week old out in the garden all day. Got the baby bath out for her to have a splash in, shes slept and eaten outdoors. Going for a walk later this evening to to wear my 2 year old out. How often does the uk get this lovely hot weather, why spend it indoors
Those oven liners just won’t clean themselves 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's seriously getting paid to answer these questions! Well I bleeping never! Of course it's the most expensive brand. Good old aldi or any supermarket brand for that matter wouldn't be good enough for the queen of 'bargs'! That is most definitely pre recorded and most likely read of a script. I just loooovvvvveeee them guyzzzzz 🙄

Reactions: 14
she definitely buys them, i think she even had one instance (can’t remember if it was the 7th or not) where she had the day off social media and still got 10k then dropped back down to 3k-4k the following days
Defo purchased that day, she also followed 50 people that day aswell the most people she has followed for the month, usually follows less than 10 a day

Reactions: 1
How much does it cost to purchase followers?
You can also purchase comments and likes so it looks like your engagement is good. How gleam dont see the sheer amount of bots on her follower count is beyond me

Reactions: 5
How much does it cost to purchase followers?
You can buy like a 1000 followers for around £10 then you get companys who will give you a better rate if you come back often and purchase etc

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Come on now soph this is Such a pre recorded q&a and you’ve just been sent a load of questions I’m sure pampers have the answers to on their website
bleeping bafoon will be exhausted after this ‘work’ 🤣🤣
Those questions are so stupid and could easily have been found out using google. They definitely aren’t real questions and you’re right that was so pre recorded.

Reactions: 4
I've had 3 kids and I've just had to Google "milk belly".
Nope
Not even Google knows. I would say you can't make this tit up, but it seems you can😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.