Mrs Hinch #161 barmy army keep their Zoflora housed, whilst cucumber gets Hinchy aroused

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be mortified if my mother spoke like that. Common as muck.
If you sprinkle glitter on tit, it's still tit.
Like the old saying

If you want to see what your wife turns out like, look at the mother

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Also just rewatched the wardrobe meltdown and you can tell it took all the strength she had not to say “and I’m so proud of myself” where she has the huge pause saying “and I’m so proud of...... all of you” 😂

Can you please learn to talk Soph hun it’s excruciating having you go from chav one minute to over annunciated the next (although somewhat entertaining to see the internal struggle) ATV xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Honestly it would have been amazing TV 😂

I'd have had a asthma attack from laughing at Kim putting her in her place.

"You chicken livered tit!"
Imagine!!!😂😂

''Oh you little witch. Don't you gang up on me my love. I'm not just a cleaner you know!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Seeing her mum all up her arse makes me wonder how she’s been horrible to her in the past. A few members have mentioned Freda’s controlling and use to bully soph (not doubting any of this) but why is she now so nice? My mum was vile to use growing
Probably because her daughter is now the rich and famous queen of Maldon

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine!!!😂😂

''Oh you little witch. Don't you gang up on me my love. I'm not just a cleaner you know!"

She would have called her out for everything. 😂

I'm waiting for the day Soph is on Loose Women again and Janet Street Porter calls her out on some stuff. She strikes me as somebody who doesn't suffer fools. Probably won't happen those. And instead she will join the panel, ugh.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Probably because her daughter is now the rich and famous queen of Maldon

It'll end soon and either Jamie will have to go on the game or Soph will get an OnlyFans account - showing her minkies, daves and veras to paying punters for $5

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She would have called her out for everything. 😂

I'm waiting for the day Soph on Loose Women again and Janet Street Porter calls her out on some stuff. She strikes me as somebody who doesn't suffer fools. Probably won't happen those. And instead she will join the panel, ugh.
I recon she will be too afraid to appear on another chat show/interview in fear they will mention BBQ gate.

• Haha
I recon she will be too afraid to appear on another chat show/interview in fear they will mention BBQ gate.
And the fact she's dull as dishwater and doesn't have anything worth bringing to the table, in regards to conversation and opinions. Unless she talks about "trolls" ruining her life again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It'll end soon and either Jamie will have to go on the game or Soph will get an OnlyFans account - showing her minkies, daves and veras to paying punters for $5
Jamie would have 100% strayed from hinch by now, if she hadn't made all the money from her grey notebooks.
Channeling my inner kim woodburn
"ADULTERER!!!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
'you deserve whatever comes your way' explains why Sophie can't see why the lies etc are a problem ... Mum says its fine as long as Sophie gets what Sophie wants 🙄
Oo, I read that (ma b’s words) with a sinister undertone. May have overdone the crime pod casts at casa brightstar

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bit late to watch the stories today but how annoying is it that she's bought a new plate rack cos she 'needs more space for her plates' when every shelf is neatly spaced out with oversized jars. Could easily double the cupboard space simply by pushing the jars together 😂
I'm behind so forgive me if this has been said but that plate rack takes up more room than just stacking the plates, in the cupboard, like a normal person... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And the fact she's dull as dishwater and doesn't have anything worth bringing to the table, in regards to conversation and opinions. Unless she talks about "trolls" ruining her life again 😂
So true.
"So Mrs Hinch, how is your baby"
"Awh hes doing rrreally well! Loves running around the garrrrden and digging holes under mummys fence! Naughty handnosmes. Finally got his fur trimmed. So pleased with that"
"...."
"Oh you mean Rrrronnie?!"

• Haha
Reactions: 29
My cat was sick the other day and it looked more appetizing than that tit she served today. Poor Ronnie's tummy will be in bits later.. bet she wont mention the "poo explosion" this time

• Haha
I'm behind so forgive me if this has been said but that plate rack takes up more room than just stacking the plates, in the cupboard, like a normal person... 🙄

I don't have the wooden one but I do think they are good for separating the plates
Her's does look bulkier than my metal one

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.