Mrs Hinch #161 barmy army keep their Zoflora housed, whilst cucumber gets Hinchy aroused

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guise, I've just watched her car crash meltdown over #wardrobegate and I cringed myself a new hole so bad I wont' tit for a week - ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 11
she has to keep mad ma barker sweet remember guyzzz shes has cracking left hook😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Back to the curry portions- can’t believe anyone that says they eat less than what he has been given. Maybe I’m just a fatty? 🤣. She does know she is eating out of a desert bleeping bowl right? That’s not enough food for a grown woman. No wonder she relies on tit cheap nails, she doesn’t eat enough calories to make nails!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's also deleted the video with the cigarettes (unless I'm blind) and the two pictures of Henry begging for her bowl/jug of slop - I think one was soup and one was porridge. I can't see any of them!

Cigarette video still up - I'm blind. Can't see the begging pictures though.
What video is this? Is it on her grid?

Reactions: 3
Back to the curry portions- can’t believe anyone that says they eat less than what he has been given. Maybe I’m just a fatty? 🤣. She does know she is eating out of a desert bleeping bowl right? That’s not enough food for a grown woman. No one she relies on tit cheap nails, she doesn’t eat enough calories to make nails!
Nah I completely agree with you! His portions are smaller than a regular adult plate of food.
I will say HER dessert bowl portion was smaller than his today though

Reactions: 2
Nah I completely agree with you! His portions are smaller than a regular adult plate of food.
I will say HER dessert bowl portion was smaller than his today though
Yeah the portions are all bleeping wrong. Why is she eating the same food as a toddler with hardly any teeth? Does she not know she has a full set and can chew? I get it she probably doesn’t want to cook two different meals, so get him to eat what you are eating. Not make him ridiculous meals just so you can show random people how much of a tit cook you are!

Reactions: 6
Definitely been deleting a few grid posts.
Been having a dig on Insta and found this:
13th April she had 265 posts
Today, 20th May she now has 260 posts.
So 5 gone in total.
We know about the crappy dream board thingy being deleted, but wonder which other 4 she has got rid of. 😏🤔

View attachment 134341
I think it’s the Very posts. I remember there was one before Christmas time when she got the cheeseboard out, teapot, and blanket (which was actually an oversize scarf). Were there any other Very posts... perhaps the curtains one?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Iv just had to endure going through her grid posts to try and find the photo of the cigs (which I still cant find haha) all her posts are the same but taken from a slightly different angle... my head hurts from looking at it all

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can someone translate what freda said I don’t understand what she was trying to say, I’m not that down wiv the kidzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine!!!😂😂

''Oh you little witch. Don't you gang up on me my love. I'm not just a cleaner you know!"
Kim Woodburn would wipe the floor with her, and definitely wouldn’t tolerate her spoilt princess behaviour 🤣🤣🤣🤣
19C314A9-96EE-4734-8378-D5572F229A12.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s tagging more companies in the pic. I reported to ASA earlier as she had only tagged 6 companies in her pic. This was at 7pm View attachment 134708
Well I hope all the companies who *kindly gifted* items that haven’t been tagged will wake up, smell the Kenco and realise she’s just here to achieve the most amount of money and freebies she can without as much as a thank you, or, in this case, a tiny tag. Such bad manners Awful

Reactions: 17
I thought she tagged in more when she 1st posted?
No that was it. I screen shot within 15 minutes of her posting and that’s all she had tagged. She only tagged more when shady called her out on her post saying that things had been gifted but not tagged

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Can someone translate what freda said I don’t understand what she was trying to say, I’m not that down wiv the kidzzz
All The effin Best kid,. you deserve whatever has come your way, simply because you are you

No that was it. I screen shot within 15 minutes of her posting and that’s all she had tagged. She only tagged more when shady called her out on her post saying that things had been gifted but not tagged
Crafty cow

Reactions: 4
Fancy selling your soul for a bit of money and some gifted crap. I'd much rather have my mental health in tact than have to live her life. Her mental health is clearly deteriorating all because she wanted the 'fame'. Can't handle the truth or others opinions then an Instagram platform with 3.4 millions followers isn't for you. P. S get your son off the Internet before you ruin his life as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.