Mrs Hinch #161 barmy army keep their Zoflora housed, whilst cucumber gets Hinchy aroused

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think you should shake your coconut milk a bit more Soph, made what looked like cat vomit look even worse 🤮🤮🤮
View attachment 134202
The trick is to put it in a jug/bowl with boiling water..... let’s see if she does this next time she uses coconut milk. Bet she won’t say thanks either. All her hinchers will be like oh soph you genius.... common sense mate

Reactions: 4
She must be working overtime on deleting the comments! See Ma Barker there answering shoppers enquiries! Honestly ‘hateful jealous troll’
just for saying she thought she would
Have a different wardrobe or whatever it was they said,! Team zoph need to learn the difference between a comment, a nasty comment.
And a compliment. Hope you feel better
Now you have had your ego well and truly stroked Zoph :sick::sick::sick::poop:

Reactions: 11
Don’t think for a minute all the sucking up comments are from genuine accounts. Over on the Father of daughters thread, someone discovered that not only can you buy bot accounts, for a small fee, they’ll comment good things, often of the most ridiculously over the top, gushing variety. Every day’s a school day, here honestly. These instascammers take their businesses very seriously indeed it would appear.
Everyday is a school day. I did not know that. This page has really opened my eyes. Just wished more people would open their eyes to some of these so called influencers on Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Shame big brother isn't still on. I'd have loved for Soph to have gone on it, and people see her mask slip over the weeks. Been even better if she'd gone in when Kim Woodburn did. Battle of the cleaners 😂😂
Kim - DONT START WITH ME 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone must have a ss of the original post? Would be interesting to see what's been changed
From memory she didnt say 'see my stories' or mention the cinema, wardrobe, dogs bedroom.

Must clarify though it was posted 3 gins ago so I am not a reliable source of information.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
From memory she didnt say 'see my stories' or mention the cinema, wardrobe, dogs bedroom.

Must clarify though it was posted 3 gins ago so I am not a reliable source of information.
Haha!! I'm sure she didn't mention the dogs bedroom in the original one. Xx

Reactions: 2
I did enjoy the hincher with the accidental typo “brag” shitting herself that she would have offended her queen.
She needn’t worry, surely everyone realises what Soph loves best is a good brag!

• Haha
Why the hell is she dusting bottom up. Surely that defeats the purpose

but I guess you can do that if you have a pristine house already

Reactions: 3
Right call me thick here but does that fireplace move or something? On this pic she posted ages ago with her tit star lights the fireplace looks like it’s in the corner of the room but on the lates grid post it’s definitely not? 🤔
It looks stupid fireplace should be central to a room not the side she ain't got It a bleeping Scooby.

• Haha
Just getting caught up. Wardrobegate has cheered my night right up. A completely innocuous comment taken well out of proportion. Surprise surprise!

Again with the absolute cunty know it all tone as well. I was living for the snide look she threw when she pathetically tried to clap back. She is such a moron.

We have the wardrobe, we have the witch. Slap a mane on Henry the tank and we have the lion.
45C36634-2B8D-40D8-9FE0-528EB001145C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Sounds like she’s been having a look at Olivia Bowen’s house Reno only today or yesterday I think She posted about selling her cinema room sofa and missing her walk in wardrobe !!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.