Mrs Hinch #161 barmy army keep their Zoflora housed, whilst cucumber gets Hinchy aroused

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be working overtime on deleting the comments! See Ma Barker there answering shoppers enquiries! Honestly ‘hateful jealous troll’
just for saying she thought she would
Have a different wardrobe or whatever it was they said,! Team zoph need to learn the difference between a comment, a nasty comment.
And a compliment. Hope you feel better
Now you have had your ego well and truly stroked Zoph :sick::sick::sick::poop:
Just shows what utter filth the whole family are. Probably sitting next to each other now. The old lady replying, Verucca furiously deleting comments and blocking.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Just getting caught up. Wardrobegate has cheered my night right up. A completely innocuous comment taken well out of proportion. Surprise surprise!

Again with the absolute cunty know it all tone as well. I was living for the snide look she threw when she pathetically tried to clap back. She is such a moron.

We have the wardrobe, we have the witch. Slap a mane on Henry the tank and we have the lion.
View attachment 134648
Brava/o! Post of the frickin’ day 🙇🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t even catch up atm on what’s been said! Was taking the kids away earlier and some drunk knob head hit my car face on!
Right tit ole night
Her stories fucked me off with the fake trolls
Jamie stop sending her messages! You creepy troll

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t even catch up atm on what’s been said! Was taking the kids away earlier and some drunk knob head hit my car face on!
Right tit ole night
Oh no! That’s awful!! Hope you’re all ok! bleeping drunk drivers make my blood boil!!! ❤❤

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know where I can dispose of my husbands body?
Tonight in the hot tub I was catching up on Hinchs stories, the first issue was when he turned to me and said why do you watch her if you don’t like her, I let it pass. Next he says she is really attractive I just hate that old lady filter and I was like yeah she attractive with an ugly sole. He said you jealous? I said no hun. The final straw was when I was updating him on the comment and he said I completly see where she’s coming from, if you’ve got nothing nice to say don’t say anything at all. Hun it’s a bleeping wardrobe!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Right call me thick here but does that fireplace move or something? On this pic she posted ages ago with her tit star lights the fireplace looks like it’s in the corner of the room but on the lates grid post it’s definitely not? 🤔
It looks stupid fireplace should be central to a room not the side she ain't got It a bleeping Scooby
Guess as it’s not a real fireplace she can stick it anywhere.
Oh she can it's her gaff but it looks shite all lined up next to the tv unit . One of these days she might get a clue. I'm just too tired for Zoph tonight I think lol

Reactions: 3
Right tit ole night

Bloody hell, stupid question I know, but are you okay?

Tonight in the hot tub I was catching up on Hinchs stories, the first issue was when he turned to me and said why do you watch her if you don’t like her, I let it pass. Next he says she is really attractive I just hate that old lady filter and I was like yeah she attractive with an ugly sole. He said you jealous? I said no hun. The final straw was when I was updating him on the comment and he said I completly see where she’s coming from, if you’ve got nothing nice to say don’t say anything at all. Hun it’s a bleeping wardrobe!!!!
Wow. I’ll be your alibi mate.. that is grim 😂 my other half would never dare!!

Reactions: 1
It looks stupid fireplace should be central to a room not the side she ain't got It a bleeping Scooby
Oh she can it's her gaff but it looks shite all lined up next to the tv unit . One of these days she might get a clue. I'm just too tired for Zoph tonight I think lol
It looks shite cos there’s so much clutter absolutely everywhere

honestly how she actually dusts it’s wipes is beyond me

it drives me crazy the build up around ornaments but I guess I dust 1% of the times hinch does

Reactions: 1
Right tit ole night
This is awful, poor you. I hope you’re okay as you can be right now xxx

Email Big Cat Rescue

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.