Mrs Hinch #161 barmy army keep their Zoflora housed, whilst cucumber gets Hinchy aroused

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woah those brows..... bloody scary 👀

Soph is such high maintenance, she goes on a rant for all her army to give her the reassurance she needs then goes to bed happy.
I'm sure this happens when she's read something bad - and wants to be told how wonderful she is.

Lets not forget Soph you are a bully, haven't forgotten that poor woman who you named and your army sent threats to her plus the comment about Tulisa's appearance.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
The ratty rug is gifted and she’s tagged it as though she bought it! Cheeky bleeping witch!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have never seen 2 pictures that look like the same women when posts her selfies 🙄 all heavily filtered edited and smoothed photos

Reactions: 15
Shame big brother isn't still on. I'd have loved for Soph to have gone on it, and people see her mask slip over the weeks. Been even better if she'd gone in when Kim Woodburn did. Battle of the cleaners 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Look at her likes over the last few posts. Dropping like flies. Disney posts had around 300,000+ likes and there’s a picture of her and vest life with almost 450,000. Last few posts (including the deleted beg post) around 150,000. True reflection of her followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Definitely been deleting a few grid posts.
Been having a dig on Insta and found this:
13th April she had 265 posts
Today, 20th May she now has 260 posts.
So 5 gone in total.
We know about the crappy dream board thingy being deleted, but wonder which other 4 she has got rid of. 😏🤔

View attachment 134341
Guyzzzzzz I've just had a revelation! I thought HINCHING meant CLEANING! It doesn't it means something completely different! Silly old me! I mean, I knew our Shop was bleeping mad but I didn't even click that she had it in her bio! 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️;)

"I'm Sophlora. I'm bleeping mad."
We know love, we know.
ATV!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've never really read any comments on her grid posts before but can I say I've never read so much tripe in my life! Vomit inducing, suck ups! I'm sure some of them think by leaving nice comment she'll befriend them, no huns get your heads out of cloud cuckoo land! Honest, caring and genuine crying at this. Not three words I would use for hinch, these are better: narcissistic, vapid and a liar would be better.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Her hair looks like she's either had new extensions put in orfreshen up of her colour, it looks less ratty and cleaner, so it wouldn't surprise me if she had someone around to do it yesterday.... 🙄

Reactions: 16
They couldn’t comprehend what I was saying because I was speaking like a grown up. Using facts and points instead of swearing and insulting. She even deleted the Hincher’s comment asking where the lamp was from 😂 hopefully she’ll wonder why her Queen deleted it and end up here!
Oh I know! It’s astounding people like that actually exist and I despair at humanity.

One of them messaged me on my alt account that I use to pull her up on stuff. She said all the usual - I’m a bully, jealous, obviously chronically unhappy with my own life. I asked her in each of my replies to please elaborate on how pointing out things about something that someone chooses to post is bullying - not once did she say how it was bullying, then voice noted me referencing Caroline flack etc and all the usual 🙄 I sent quite a lengthy response whilst queueing outside Sainsbury’s calling out a lot of the sneaky things she does, then got a VN in response just saying “I’m just going to leave” 😂 I felt like responding saying nooo don’t go, please I’m having fun!!

On another note, I reported the grid post to ASA 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 19
After reading lots of you saying she has bought follower I had a look and wow.. every other follower looks like a fake account with no profile pic, followers and just following a few random accounts. Surely she wouldn't get away with buying them? Her management company would notice this...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well we can see where Soph gets her manners and politeness from there Mrs. Barker

Classless vulgar old bag
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1590009943987.png

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I have never seen 2 pictures that look like the same women when posts her selfies 🙄 all heavily filtered edited and smoothed photos
I could easily bump in to her in the street and not have an effing clue who she is. Every single picture is like a new person!

Edit: just showed my husband the screen shot of her from tonight and asked if he knew who it was. His guess was "someone from Ru Pauls drag thing?" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I've never really read any comments on her grid posts before but can I say I've never read so much tripe in my life! Vomit inducing, suck ups! I'm sure some of them think by leaving nice comment she'll befriend them, no huns get your heads out of cloud cuckoo land! Honest, caring and genuine crying at this. Not three words I would use for hinch, these are better: narcissistic, vapid and a liar would be better.
Don’t think for a minute all the sucking up comments are from genuine accounts. Over on the Father of daughters thread, someone discovered that not only can you buy bot accounts, for a small fee, they’ll comment good things, often of the most ridiculously over the top, gushing variety. Every day’s a school day, here honestly. These instascammers take their businesses very seriously indeed it would appear.

On another note, no cleaner worth their salt would dust from the bottom to top and umm, back again like zoph did with the energetic dusting

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.