Mrs Hinch #161 barmy army keep their Zoflora housed, whilst cucumber gets Hinchy aroused

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I usually eat my daughters left overs anyway, or put it out for the birds (given what sort of food it is.)
Don't give Hinch any ideas. She's caused enough problems for birds in the last few weeks. The last thing the poor things need is some Thai green curry spilling out of the bird feeder :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can play waffle doggy on the guitar, let the battle commence 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I have no idea what that is. My kids don't watch cbeebies anymore. So no more suffering for me lol although I do belt out there's a worm at the bottom of my garden when I'm round my nephews 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I watched Hinchs stories earlier and my 5 year old was next to me. She said “mummy why does that lady look so weird?” And I said it’s because she uses a filter on her photo. She then said “her voice is weird too. I don’t like it, it’s annoying” 😂 even a 5 year old knows how annoying that bloody Gretal filter is!!!
Hahahaha i was rewatching the wardrobe rant earlier for the millionth time and my partner leans over looks at Gretel on the screen and genuinely went... “oh I bleeping hate Gemma Collins”😂😂 ermmmm wrong head hun

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I have reached the conclusion that her followers are suffering from Stockholm Syndrome! She is virtually holding them hostage by virture of an Instagram account and they have all now fallen hopelessly under her spell without a chance of escape!
Someone says they thought her wardrobe would be better and she's throwing her toys out of the pram big style! What sort of a world do we live in when making a throw away comment about a the contents of a wardrobe ( which is utterly mundane in itself!) results in a tantrum worthy of a two year old?
Sophie, you put your whole life and and that of your family up for public consumption yet you cannot bear even the most innocent remark that you disagree with and you respond with your childish behaviour just to get your own way - in your case this is the sickly sweet messages that flood your page from your followers.
I really wish you would duck off back to the obscurity you came from, and take your fat dog, your pussy whipped husband, your baby son and your lockdown rule breaking family with you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Just seen the grid post where she’s trying to clap back but she’s too vanilla and boring even for that 🙄

“I DoNT KnOW HoW I EnDeD Up WiTh 3.4M FoLlOwERs”

I do babes, cos you bought a duck ton of them 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m one of those people that wear fake lashes in the house 😩😂 I just feel better when Im made up lol but anyway I don’t know how to add a screen shot on here but one of her hinchers commented ‘where did you buy your fireplace from?‘ people actually believe she’s buys all this stuff herself 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What the hell are Gleam thinking in managing her? Her image and branding is just awful. How she is getting away with constantly using the 'Gretel' filter? I just don't know. Not to mention, the no response to the BBQ story etc. I just look forward to the day Instagram removes the old lady filter permanently.

There is no doubt in my mind - that rug in the grid post will haunt my dreams tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ma Barker you spelt ‘V’ in A T effin V wrong...🤣

When are you booked in for the op to get yourself surgical removed from zoph’s anus? 💩 hoping for more patronizing hand me downs, is it??

A7C3F9F9-6FEE-456D-A481-D7A6E2620113.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I have no idea what that is. My kids don't watch cbeebies anymore. So no more suffering for me lol although I do belt out there's a worm at the bottom of my garden when I'm round my nephews 😂😂
I am ashamed to admit that I sang Bear in the bottom of the garden, and my daughter who now works in a nursery has recently informed me that’s it’s a worm! I am have no idea why the F I thought it was a bear but I always had 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am ashamed to admit that I sang Bear in the bottom of the garden, and my daughter who now works in a nursery has recently informed me that’s it’s a worm! I am have no idea why the F I thought it was a bear but I always had 🤣🤣

You're just learning 😂👍

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has she deleted some of her grid posts? It looks different but i cant figure out why...

Reactions: 1
Im not jumping on the defence or anything here, but I remember as a kid my mum always used to prepare massive meals (and still does) as shes always had the mind set "rather too much and waste a little, or not have enough and still be hungry after". I must admit im kind of the same in that sense, but my portions are no where near as big as my mums lol. I usually eat my daughters left overs anyway, or put it out for the birds (given what sort of food it is.)
I don't understand why everyone gets so hung up on his portion sizes. Id be heavily judged 😂😂 like you say always easier to make excess than have no extra.

My son probably eats the same amount if not more. He's the same age. He's happy, healthy and active so i don't personally see the problem 🤷😂

Reactions: 2
Also how ratty and nasty is that rug? It must be coated with years of carpet spray. It literally must be sticky to the touch 🤮
All those ornaments, can't wait for that baby to be on the move and swiping all that junk onto the floor, The glass table will be covered in tiny fingerprints and her tv is an accident waiting to happen.😮😣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also how ratty and nasty is that rug? It must be coated with years of carpet spray. It literally must be sticky to the touch 🤮
Layers of that carpet spray, Lardsomes ass rubs and fake tan trotter stains. I'd say baby sick too, but we all know Ronald has spent no more than 5 mins a day on or near that rug

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Ma Barker you spelt ‘V’ in A T effin V wrong...🤣

When are you booked in for the op to get yourself surgical removed from zoph’s anus? 💩 hoping for more patronizing hand me downs, is it??

View attachment 134619
Ma Barker’s profile pic reminds me of the kind you’d see in the back of The Sport newspaper. Under “Readers wives”

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What an amazing woman your friend is. My beautiful friend has said the same to me, but I'm at the beginning of the journey and not quite at IVF yet, so I am hoping with all my might I won't need it. Good luck with the birth, I hope you enjoy every moment with your precious new baby when they arrive ♥♥♥

guysssss I lurk a lot here and I love it and don’t comment very often HOWEVER. I see this thread has struck up a lot of talk about fertility and I just want to tell you all who may be struggling that there’s someone I follow on insta her name is the “hormonal health coach” she deals with these issues With couples using Chinese medicine and has a very high success rate, I realise this maynot work for everyone but shs really good with all the issues around male and female fertility! Just if anyone’s looking any extra in for or methods or support she’s great! Hope this is allowed

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.