Mrs Hinch #161 barmy army keep their Zoflora housed, whilst cucumber gets Hinchy aroused

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see Ronaldo hiding his ‘yummy’ food under the carpets & furniture when he gets older 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm wondering the same. What have we missed?
It was from a few threads back when we were discussing whether she still smoked. There's a video on henners insta which shows some cigarettes on the garden furniture. I thought she had deleted it when I scrolled today but I'm actually just blind.

I really have been trying to give here a miss. Not because I don’t love you all but cos I don’t follow her on insta so get everything Hinchy from here. And it was making my teeth itch and give me the rage. Same tit everyday but she’s treated like the bleeping greatest thing since the Big Bang. (Not the tv series). But I’ve had to comment while gouging out my eyes. What a vapid, vain, narcissistic, precious little flower 🤦‍♀️ That daft douche canoe has never, ever been told NO or even told off in her life. She’s also been spoilt at every opportunity. Imagine not being able to handle someone not liking your wardrobe content. God she must be exhausting to live with. HV tells her RonJonTuftyClub isn’t quite on track. Instead of taking onboard, she strikes me as the person who would sack HV and rant on fb about how horrid she was. Mummy help me. Take the nasty lady away
Oh and Hinchypoo. Your extension and new kitchen are bloody useless. No room, no storage. And why is jamie storing his clothes in the dogs room? Oh aye cos it’s all about You You You. Go and take yer face for a shite 👏👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I can see Ronaldo hiding his ‘yummy’ food under the carpets & furniture when he gets older 😂
Don't think he'll hide it, he'll have to eat it as that's all he will get - slop

Then he will have to share Henry's food as he gets chicken pieces and that's chunky food

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why has she got 3 things hanging up in her wardrobe? What a waste of space
Baffled me, looks like she has 3 white shirts, the whole thing was staged. She didn’t fill the wardrobe as she needed the space to fill with the giveaway text. I think the “Troll” comment was a fair point. I was disappointed with her wardrobe. She’s a young, attractive woman, good figure - where’s all her pretty summer dresses and tops ? Just when I thought her content was getting a bit more real she pulls a stunt like this! Why can’t the Hinchers see all this fakery???

Reactions: 17
She’s blocked me for liking the bbq comment 🤣 “off to bed” my arse! You’re slacking twiglet fingers 👆🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I watched Hinchs stories earlier and my 5 year old was next to me. She said “mummy why does that lady look so weird?” And I said it’s because she uses a filter on her photo. She then said “her voice is weird too. I don’t like it, it’s annoying” 😂 even a 5 year old knows how annoying that bloody Gretal filter is!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Hey guyssssss just wondered if anyone could share a swipe up to a bargain Audi and Range Rover ATB!!!! Since our Soph loves a good old bargain and we’re supposed to follow her lead I rather fancy a £10 Range Rover 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 9
iFFF you Don’TT liKKe my WWWWardroBBBEE, then Don’TT LooKK ATT ITTT.

the way she overpronounces and spits words out in her god awful accent is hilarious😂 how tf does Jamie put up with her
Jamie isn't exactly Shakespeare himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yep agree that is an enourmous portion for a baby
Im not jumping on the defence or anything here, but I remember as a kid my mum always used to prepare massive meals (and still does) as shes always had the mind set "rather too much and waste a little, or not have enough and still be hungry after". I must admit im kind of the same in that sense, but my portions are no where near as big as my mums lol. I usually eat my daughters left overs anyway, or put it out for the birds (given what sort of food it is.)

Very well planned marketing plan there. I will cry a bit over a comment and tag everything in my room so you can feel sorry for me and buy it all to earn me more money. Soph we all know you have designer clothes in another wardrobe. It is just your brain dead followers who are blind to your lies. Thank god for stupid people or you wouldn't have all that money
This actually makes me so angry at her. She's a sales woman through and through. Ruthless and doesn't care who she shits on as long as she gets what she wants and gets the money. She's fake like all sales people. duck I dislike her

Reactions: 13
I see Ma Barker is replying to lots of the messages asking where things are from. How does she know where all these things are from, has Soph given her a list for times like these. My mum would have no idea where my tv unit is from or the candle on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.