Mrs Hinch #160 Don’t be fooled by the gifts that I got, I’m still Soph from the block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My dads called Kevin 🤣

My best friend's dad is called Kevin, when she was pregnant with her son they'd picked out a first name and she wanted Kevin as a middle name, her dad said "I've never liked it, don't saddle a poor baby with it" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve never posted anything on here before, just enjoy being nosey and reading all the comments!

someone has made a portrait of Henry out of food to show their appreciation to mrs hinch for sharing the different weaning accounts on insta 🙄
Jesus tittyfucking Christ! Where's the eye bleach?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Glorious day today in little ole lowie!
picnic in the garden and my daughters are making puppets as they want to give me a puppet show later 🙃

I should be tidying and cleaning my house up but instead I’m sunbathing reading through the groups on Facebook and thanking god I’m not a hincher.
I did see on one of those funny accounts on IG that the sister had been viewing the stories.

is she her spy after hinch has blocked people to see what else is being said about her?
surely she has better things to do or does she dislike her sister well 😂
its a lovely day here isn’t it 😂 I’m off down the seafront shortly for a walk, times like this I’m grateful to live so close to the sea! Apart from the giant seagulls they can duck off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
My best friend's dad is called Kevin, when she was pregnant with her son they'd picked out a first name and she wanted Kevin as a middle name, her dad said "I've never liked it, don't saddle a poor baby with it" 😂
That's what my brothers gf did with my nephew poor boy he is called warren kevin 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I’ve never posted anything on here before, just enjoy being nosey and reading all the comments!

someone has made a portrait of Henry out of food to show their appreciation to mrs hinch for sharing the different weaning accounts on insta 🙄
That is a massive waste of food for something so wank.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
its a lovely day here isn’t it 😂 I’m off down the seafront shortly for a walk, times like this I’m grateful to live so close to the sea! Apart from the giant seagulls they can duck off
I know! I’m about a 5 min walk from it! It’s been our routine rain or shine to just walk there have a run around then come back!
We were going to have a picnic down there today but the seagulls always put me off 😂

Reactions: 3
My niece is guna be called Sophie 🙈 obviously I’ll love her but inside i cringed when they said what her name is going to be 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Personally not a fan of the name Ronnie but each to their own 🤷‍♀️
Me and partner have discussed baby names and one time he suggested Ruth for a girl, I was pretty proud of how quick I reacted with "I can practically hear the mahjong tiles" if you know, you know 😉 ATV xx

• Haha
Reactions: 30

That is a waste of food and just plain creepy!

must say she got the large fat face of the dog correct though
A for effort but it’s an F for being bleeping creepy

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I’m calling it, this will be shared later by hinchy being all teary because she loves her handsnomes more than ronniedawjusmans. She’ll be all teary and smiling like a Cheshire Cat obvs with that bleeping gretel filter on (which in all fairness has better hair than zoph)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't get the big deal she's making with getting kicked in the mouth he didn't do it on purpose you stupid bint. It's bound to happen the more babies grow and start to move. I lost count how many times my neice kicked me while I changed her nappy. It only gets worse when they start to walk and you have to chase them down.
Exactly! On the morning of my wedding, my nephew kicked off and kicked my brother in the face. My brother then spent the whole morning shouting at his girlfriend, the baby, blaming me for the fact he couldn't find his tie, throwing stuff around, slamming doors and drawers... completely ruined the morning of us all getting ready. Nephew was 7 months old at the time, it wasn't on purpose, he's a baby. They kick about!

Reactions: 5
I’m calling it, this will be shared later by hinchy being all teary because she loves her handsnomes more than ronniedawjusmans. She’ll be all teary and smiling like a Cheshire Cat obvs with that bleeping gretel filter on (which in all fairness has better hair than zoph)
She's just shared it 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Who is this woman’s target demographic? Who makes up this “hinch army”? Is it like bored housewives?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sophie when you get a chance and you're sitting having a read of tattle,
Please take a minute to google baby Mason nappy sack.

You will read the heartbreaking story about a beautiful baby boy called mason. His mum put him into his cot for the night.
He couldn't stand or pull himself up or at least she hadn't seen any attempts from him

When they went to wake him after his sleep, he was found dead with a nappy sack in his mouth.
They were out of the way on the changing station beside his cot. He managed to pull himself up at some stage and grab them.

The family are determined to make sure parents realise how dangerous nappy sacks are.
Why do you use them? You have the tommy tippee nappy wrapping bin so you don't need them.
No one needs them.

I read about baby Mason when my son was a toddler and I immediately binned every nappy sack in the house.

Please please google him or look for his mums Facebook page she set up regarding Masons death. It would break your heart

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.