Mrs Hinch #160 Don’t be fooled by the gifts that I got, I’m still Soph from the block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot wait for Ronnie to grow up, and really challenge her!! I can’t imagine her having any control or idea on discipline and behaviour! I can see he’ll very much rule the roost and that’s not a nice trait for a child to have going forward!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does she ever give Ronnie a spoon to at least encourage him to pick up food with it and feed himself?

I’m not slating the fact he uses his hands all the time, my child used his hands a lot but I always gave him a spoon to at least practising holding it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It looks like it covers something. Another tattoo maybe or maybe to cover scars.
It’s to cover a tit tattoo she got when she was younger. She got her name tattooed on herself and had to get it covered up because it was so bad

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Im due in October but theres no way my partner will let us have a Gary 😂
Me too. Fiancé and I are already disagreeing massively over names, which is funny as we were in agreement for baby 1 😂. Think he might ask for the ring back if I threw Gary into the mix!
Each to their own but I find it fascinating how names come and go - lots of Craig’s when I was at school, but yet to come across one significantly younger than me. A mum who came to our local baby groups called her baby Kenneth - he gets called that or Kenny (again her baby her choice) but it feels an unusual choice now when years ago it would have been quite run of the mill.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How self obsessed do you have to be to firstly get a tattoo of your own name, and then be like "actually nah, looks a bit tit, like I can't even remember my own name" and then getting it covered with a picture of your middle name 😂😂
I know 🤣🤣🤣
This is where her labelling obsession came from, she originally labelled herself 'Sophie' by having her own name tattooed on her arm.

I have a feeling her hair extensions were the crafting inspiration behind all the twig art.
She also labels herself as a princess! 😂

I'm not giving her any credit for the twig art as I read here it was one of her Hinchers that came up with it first 🤣🤣
But I would agree with the hair extension inspiration 🤣

Does she ever give Ronnie a spoon to at least encourage him to pick up food with it and feed himself?

I’m not slating the fact he uses his hands all the time, my child used his hands a lot but I always gave him a spoon to at least practising holding it.
She's horrified when he chucks the siad spoon with food on it 🤣🤣 I personally love watching it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Me too. Fiancé and I are already disagreeing massively over names, which is funny as we were in agreement for baby 1 😂. Think he might ask for the ring back if I threw Gary into the mix!
Each to their own but I find it fascinating how names come and go - lots of Craig’s when I was at school, but yet to come across one significantly younger than me. A mum who came to our local baby groups called her baby Kenneth - he gets called that or Kenny (again her baby her choice) but it feels an unusual choice now when years ago it would have been quite run of the mill.
Nobody calls their baby Kevin do they 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Seriously @admin can we have an eye roll option under the like function please? So many times it’s such an apt response like for this 😂. Some people really have too much time on their hands don’t they if they’re taping up bathrooms to take a picture :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
after watching mummy diaries can’t cope with how they say arthur like arfur. But then hinch saying rrrrrronnie is painful 😂

• Haha
Nobody calls their baby Kevin do they 😂
Nor Damian 😂. Always makes me think of the Only Fools and Horses episode and Rodney’s response to Del Boy telling him they’ve named the baby Damian and there’s a full moon :ROFLMAO:😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know people who have called their kids Dennis and Derrick. Horrific 😂😂
Edit: these kids are 3/4/5 years old roughly 😂😂

• Haha
Glorious day today in little ole lowie!
picnic in the garden and my daughters are making puppets as they want to give me a puppet show later 🙃

I should be tidying and cleaning my house up but instead I’m sunbathing reading through the groups on Facebook and thanking god I’m not a hincher.
I did see on one of those funny accounts on IG that the sister had been viewing the stories.

is she her spy after hinch has blocked people to see what else is being said about her?
surely she has better things to do or does she dislike her sister well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nor Damian 😂. Always makes me think of the Only Fools and Horses episode and Rodney’s response to Del Boy telling him they’ve named the baby Damian and there’s a full moon :ROFLMAO:😂
I'm due in july and if she was going to be a boy we had damian planned I love the name haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mate that dog gets a walk about once a month if he's lucky, why do you think he's so overweight?!
That dog should be given a good walk daily. Dogs get bored so easily and need to stay healthy and fit, and to scent. Surely if she doesn’t walk the dog then Jamie is? I mean there are two of them at home all day - not many people have that luxury. They both have time on their hands. Dogs need a good run to sprint off their energy. Does she ever play with the dog indoors or in the garden? I’ve never seen any dog toys but I may have missed it. The only time I’ve seen it run is chasing a squirrel or that piece of bread she chucked for the birds 🤣 Our dog would happily play all day with toys if you let her 😂 It’s a shame if they aren’t doing any of that 😞 Dogs aren’t just there for cuddling and an instagram story - they need stimulation, good diet and regular exercise.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.