Mrs Hinch #160 Don’t be fooled by the gifts that I got, I’m still Soph from the block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A 30 year old woman with a cloth named Kermit.
I despare. Needs to get a effing grip.

I wonder if when she goes to the hairdressers she asks for "Black rootsss, yellow tone hair, the finest straw extenshhhons, and plenty of dry shampoo to get through the week"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel the same about him too! 😂 I’ve just never felt I could say it but I do find him so blank and boring when he’s with her. He doesn’t even really smile! All the stories of him make me feel uneasy 😦

I did say the other day I find other peoples babies boring lol. As are parents who become baby bores 🙄

I'd be very happy if she stopped showing him. Aside from her creepy fans, noone else gives a shiny tit what he had for breakfast and dinner and what vest he's wearing today and where she had it from (taking after his dad though). But alas she needs him for content so she can keep the life she is now accustomed too.

Soph is a prime example of a baby bore and a show off supermom. The kind of mom down the local baby and toddler group I used to give a wide birth and inwardly roll my eyes at once they started harping on about their wonderful and advanced beloved little crotch fruit. Who is going to become a artist because they stood up in their cot and smeared a dirty nappy all over the wall.

The makeup shot was probably taken yesterday when she was all made up for her family bbq
Also I mentioned yesterday she was too vain to stop using her gretal filter because she didn't wanna show herself without wearing makeup. And low and behold!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's got a different top on when she does that mirror video.

Don't love yourself too much Soph! 😂
Gone to get her shexy long sleeve black top. 😂😂

Anyone else recon she always wear sleeved clothes to hide the scars from her arm lift? Apparently I read she had skin removed after her weight loss (ed)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Also... tattle hasn’t forgotten you kept your washing tabs in an open box. Glad you are now showing your followers how the lid should be shut, well done (burn of course you never acknowledge that you have ever done anything wrong do ya)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Apparently the dining table stays all set because she doesn't have room, Soph hun you had an entire new kitchen, would you not have made sure there was enough cupboards? Or is it because you waste all the space with barskets and labelled jars and cup hangers? bleeping moron.
This was going to be my very first post after watching for what seems a lifetime 👀 and you pipped me to it!
She just redesigned her entire house and has no storeage space for anything?
It's the worst designed house in the history of badly designed houses,but I suppose a girl's got to make a living selling something.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also... tattle hasn’t forgotten you kept your washing tabs in an open box. Glad you are now showing your followers how the lid should be shut, well done (burn of course you never acknowledge that you have ever done anything wrong do ya)
She cut the lid off because they didn't fit in the barsket properly 😂 when she showed it again with the lid on the box wasn't all the way in!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I sincerely wish she'd stop using her poor child as content fodder. It disgusts me. I feel so sorry for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
And He’s had to stand there and film this Mirror tit 🤣🤣🤣

But at least we know he does something around the house. Full-time lapdog to Soph, and does all the parenting, when she isn't using her son for content. Gave up a job he was good at, mixing with adult company, probably a cheeky beer or two after work on a friday. To have to be her gopher all day and eat her culinary abominations. I wonder if she gives him a allowance for being a good boy so he can buy himself something pretty. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
That wax burner so close to her curtains gives me anxiety, how the duck has she not set her house on fire yet
This. But also, I don’t think she should have wax melts on in the day with Ronnie about anyway.

According to her he loves pulling himself up and standing, what if he did it whilst her and Jamie are faffing about recording her making lunch or pulling the bedding off so she can play it in reverse for the gram? Anybody with children knows that even if they can’t do something one day they suddenly can the next. He could legit start cruising furniture whilst nobody is watching him.

I’ve only ever lit my wax burners when my son is either napping or in bed for the night.

Last edited:
Mirror mirror on the wall who’s the vainest of them all

I think she sees herself more as Snow White with those blue tits, than Evil Queen 😂

I hope one of the birds flies over her and shits on her when she's sunbathing though.

• Haha
This. But also, I don’t think she should have wax melts on in the day with Ronnie about anyway.

According to her he loves pulling himself up and standing, what if he did it whilst her and Jamie are faffing about recording her making lunch or pulling the bedding off so she can play it in reverse for the gram? Anybody with children knows that even if they can’t do something one day they suddenly can the next. He could legit start cruising furniture whilst nobody is watching him.

I’ve only ever lit my wax burner when my son is either napping or in bed for the night.
Surely him who has tuffttts can't be moving , she has made no attempt to baby proof the house ,I'm wondering if she's one of those mother's that just screeches no all day long, either that or she's just going to let him take his chances, god forbid she has to ruin the look of the tat

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So on one of the hottest weeks this year she wears a thick jumper but during February when workmen and electricians are in the house she forgets them and walks around the house naked. Yeah right, why does she think we’re all so bloody gullible?

• Haha
What the actual duck is that video all about with the bastarding ‘Kermit’ cloff? What kind of 30 year old woman sits in her bedroom doing weird tit like that? I just couldn’t imagine my husbands face if he was to walk in and see me doing that, he’d probably walk right back out of the room and never look back 🤣 she’s seriously not right. Everything she does is for attention, she bangs on about being anxious about showing her real face and that’s why she hides behind gretel but she absolutely loves showing herself all done up, and plays to it cleverly by only showing A small glimpse of her real face because she knows full well all her barmy army will go running in their thousands begging her to show her face more which then feeds her already massive ego.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.