Mrs Hinch #160 Don’t be fooled by the gifts that I got, I’m still Soph from the block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god. Soph has gone and outdone herself now with that video 😂 What a twit

For anyone that hasn't seen - she is cleaning her mirror then she transforms out of Gretel into pretty mean girl Sophie then back to Gretel and pretends kermit the green rag did it 😂 😂

Is this what she spent all of yesterday doing?
It's a popular trend on tiktok atm. So cringe

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Newbie here 🖐
Something that concerns me is how she can have the dog sleeping up stairs, doors open so it can have access to Ronnie's room at any time of night. God forbid something happened and the dog turned nasty, but it happens. If Ronnie was to cry or scream and it spooked Henry 🤷

Reactions: 8
Now don’t get me wrong I don’t dislike children or babies or whatever but I am bleeping sick of the sight of Ronnie and his miserable/confused/shocked face. He doesn’t ever change and the lies oh the lies “a yoghurt moustache” well that purple crust around his top lip looks like the contents of a pouch to me so WHY LIEEEEE????!!!! End of rant. Enjoy the sunshine today trolls 😌💙
I’m glad somebody said this.. I’m feeling the same way, just didn’t want to admit it 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Every time I see her in that stupid filter it makes me think of the grandma from George’s Marvellous Medicine 🤣🤣 she always creeped me out too
CA0E8605-5FD0-4A1B-B846-C4731AD0D609.jpeg

70482288-47C4-42BA-9B07-9F01648DF1A1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm angry that person put Grinch and Mary Poppins in the same league - not angry at you!!! X
I mean mary poppins was good with children so I’m failing to see the comparison 😂 all though she does like spoon feeding Ronnie sugar

• Haha
Reactions: 14
EB6B956E-B1F9-4A72-A1B0-70FC4C908A6F.jpeg

obviously caught up with tattle about removing the lids and the new advert showing it on tv

• Haha
Reactions: 19
*Gleam calling Hinch*

Gleam: Sophhh dahhhling we need you to be more relatable. We've got a warehouse full of books we haven't been able to shift. This morning have blocked my number and B&M won't return our calls.

Hinch: I've tried showing everyone that Ronnie isn't perfect. I'm cooking more than sausage slop. I don't know what else to do. It's the trolls fault.

Gleam: Try something you've seen off Tiktok. There's tons of people cleaning or dancing on there.

Soph:.....
LOOK WHAT KERMIT DID TO ME.

Gleam: That's not what we meant Soph. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
1) why does she have to grab at Ronnie whilst he's playing, leave him alone to interact with his toys!!!

2) did you see how she was looking at herself in the mirror🤢 she thinks she's gods gift to the earth, so up herself its untrue!

It's a popular tiktok trend but I'm guessing she's doing it on insta as she hasn't figured out how to buy tiktok followers yet😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What a sad excuse of a woman with that last video she must have other things she could be doing instead of filming a load of bull tit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So before 10am she has faffed in the garden, fed her baby, 'played' with her baby, built a pointless plate rack, put a load of washing on, made the bed, put on a full face of make up, cleaned her mirror, got changed, cleaned her mirror again, got changed back, edited the video and posted it?

Rrrriiighhhhttt.
I call bullshit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤙

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The way she grabs and squeezes his leg annoys the tit outta me.
Did you see the hold she had on his arm in her earlier story too?

Poor child having that for a mother.
Probably holding on to him so she can get a food photo for her stories the mad witch

bleeping state of that! “Man in the mirror” you said it hon. It has been absolutely tropical here in Essex the last few days, yet she has that manky jumper on again. She must stink like her burger onions 🤢
Why is her jumper a different colour in those shots or is it the filter she’s using

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's got a different top on when she does that mirror video.

Don't love yourself too much Soph! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Make it stop!!! What was that with the mirror and kermit!!! Why am i even having to question this? This is what people look up to!!! Cringe cringe cringe

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Thank you so much ❤

Thank you ❤ we are both doing well thanks, in a newborn bubble and I love it!

Onslow Grinch, his first outfit was a vest and some £600 trainers. Dont worry I sprayed elbow grease on everything first and made sure he had a hideous moses basket monstrosity ready too.

(No but really thank you, I tore upwards rather than down, who knew that was possible!!!) ❤
Oh sweet Jesus you poor girl! I didn’t know that was possible 😱
I really hope you’re ok. All of you.

Reactions: 1
1. Why does she think anyone gives a tit she said put her washing on? How is that content? Oh wait.... it’s an ADVERT as per the barely visible “brand partner” in the corner
2. Mirror video is her saying oh look how great I look. What a transformation! Look at meeeeee!
3. So much space in that cupboard you don’t need a crappy plate holder

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.