Mrs Hinch #160 Don’t be fooled by the gifts that I got, I’m still Soph from the block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3rd outfit for Ron Ron and Jesus Christ nearly had a heart attack she marked as gifted in black!!!! Not white 😮 😯

Where’s her tit string Pringle pot she made?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is there speculation that she would be a homophobe or racist? She has never ever shown anything that would suggest either of those things.
That's scraping the bottom of the barrel to even suggest.
There is plenty to pull her up on, let's stick to what we actually know.
I couldn’t agree more

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s the veinest wet melon flannel sandwich ive ever laid eyes on.

(That’s what my daughter calls me when I annoy her and tell her to get off YouTube and I find it so funny)
Can’t even deal with that tit show of a story
Absolutely pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg that man in the mirror was creepy as duck. And good song choice as I always thought she looks like a transvestite. She is SO manly looking!!! Anxiety my arse, she is obsessed with herself. Soph the only way is Essex didn’t want you and neither do we, apart from the BOTS. Piss off lovey.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ronnie just doesn’t seem to connect to her at all, he always seems to be looking over her shoulder, it’s very odd

Reactions: 11
Baby Thai curry? I sense another 💩 explosion
She keeps going "a portion for me and Jamie as well", do you think she's misunderstood the concept of the baby eating the same as you? It means if you're having pasta Bolognese, give a bit to the baby, not cook baby food for the entire family 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Ronnie just doesn’t seem to connect to her at all, he always seems to be looking over her shoulder, it’s very odd
He seems to look for Jamie a lot , I noticed too he doesn’t react to her at all when she’s talking to him

Ronnie couldn’t have looked less interested in Henry if he bleeping tried. Soph laughing maniacally at the interaction between them. Wow.

• Haha
Ronnie couldn't give a duck if Henry fucked off Sophie. It appears he would like to eat his puff stick in bloody peace where there isn't a dog in his face

Last edited:
  • Haha
Omg that man in the mirror was creepy as duck. And good song choice as I always thought she looks like a transvestite. She is SO manly looking!!! Anxiety my arse, she is obsessed with herself. Soph the only way is Essex didn’t want you and neither do we, apart from the BOTS. Piss off lovey.
She’s just a vein transVestite creating cock and balls from vegetablessssss duh duh

• Haha
  • Heart
Ronnie couldn’t have looked less interested in Henry if he bleeping tried. Soph laughing maniacally at the interaction between them. Wow.
IF he could speak, I can't help but feel he'd say "lady, why the F are you touching me? sod off". Couldn't look less interested in Jabba the Mutt or Lady Grey.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ronnie couldn't give a duck if Henry fucked off Sophie. It appears he would like to eat his puff stick in bloody peace where there isn't a dog in his facem
That dog is going to snap food out of that kid's hand one of these days, and there will be tears.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
it just couldn’t be any more obvious could it 🙈
Do you reckon she’s been dropped? She’s deleted loads of grid posts, all cleaning ones
Come on then @TruthBeToldSophATB can you enlighten us has she been dropped?

she has cleaned up her page and I reckon all the Whitney song references about ‘ three of your boys went out to eat’ was about other influencers being used by the companies instead of her.(nothing to do with Jamie cheating. )She’s twisted.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.