Mrs Hinch #160 Don’t be fooled by the gifts that I got, I’m still Soph from the block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs more space for all of her plates? There’s only the 3 of them living there? Or is her mum there often? Or maybe all the BBQs she’s been having?
Apparently the dining table stays all set because she doesn't have room, Soph hun you had an entire new kitchen, would you not have made sure there was enough cupboards? Or is it because you waste all the space with barskets and labelled jars and cup hangers? bleeping moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thank you so much ❤

Thank you ❤ we are both doing well thanks, in a newborn bubble and I love it!

Onslow Grinch, his first outfit was a vest and some £600 trainers. Dont worry I sprayed elbow grease on everything first and made sure he had a hideous moses basket monstrosity ready too.

(No but really thank you, I tore upwards rather than down, who knew that was possible!!!) ❤
Congratulations to you!!
oh my god I’ve never heard of tearing upwards wowzaaaas

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Now don’t get me wrong I don’t dislike children or babies or whatever but I am bleeping sick of the sight of Ronnie and his miserable/confused/shocked face. He doesn’t ever change and the lies oh the lies “a yoghurt moustache” well that purple crust around his top lip looks like the contents of a pouch to me so WHY LIEEEEE????!!!! End of rant. Enjoy the sunshine today trolls 😌💙
I feel the same about him too! 😂 I’ve just never felt I could say it but I do find him so blank and boring when he’s with her. He doesn’t even really smile! All the stories of him make me feel uneasy 😦

Reactions: 5
I was literally just looking at that thinking what the duck! Get rid of your crappy baskets love and you’ll probably have more room! Brand new kitchen and NO ounce of braincell gone into it
ATV
it’s the empty cupboards, with pasta and other tit, in see through labelled containers all spread out to look neat that get me. See it all over Instagram.
Just fill it all up and close the doors. Waste of space.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
HER bluetit?!!! Ffs does she think she owns it now? It’s not a bloody ebayer piece of tat you buy just to add to your possessions zoph! She really thinks life is about accumulating things, owning everything doesn’t she?!! The way her kid works is so pathologically selfish and self absorbed the mind boggles!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh God why is everyone doing angry 😡 faces at my post ☹
Because you cannot put the Queen and legend that is Julie Andrews in the same category as the wicked witch of the vest!
It’s not aimed at you it’s at the post I think 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Wow shes only been back few hours and you lot are full force already, love it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The way she grabs and squeezes his leg annoys the tit outta me.
Did you see the hold she had on his arm in her earlier story too?

Poor child having that for a mother.

Reactions: 12
So before 10am she has faffed in the garden, fed her baby, 'played' with her baby, built a pointless plate rack, put a load of washing on, made the bed, put on a full face of make up, cleaned her mirror, got changed, cleaned her mirror again, got changed back, edited the video and posted it?

Rrrriiighhhhttt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh my god. Soph has gone and outdone herself now with that video 😂 What a twit

For anyone that hasn't seen - she is cleaning her mirror then she transforms out of Gretel into pretty mean girl Sophie then back to Gretel and pretends kermit the green rag did it 😂 😂

Is this what she spent all of yesterday doing?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
That wax burner so close to her curtains gives me anxiety, how the duck has she not set her house on fire yet

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Phew 😅 I thought what have I done 😂 thanks guyyyyssss I’m just learning you know guiiisssee x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
bleeping state of that! “Man in the mirror” you said it hon. It has been absolutely tropical here in Essex the last few days, yet she has that manky jumper on again. She must stink like her burger onions 🤢
I just came on to say the same thing!!!! 😂 I am deeply disturbed!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my god. Soph has gone and outdone herself now with that video 😂 What a twit

For anyone that hasn't seen - she is cleaning her mirror then she transforms out of Gretel into pretty mean girl Sophie then back to Gretel and pretends kermit the green rag did it 😂 😂

Is this what she spent all of yesterday doing?
ffs Sophie go interact with your son instead of filming and editing these videos 😑😑😑😑

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hottest day of the year so far, what shall I wear 🤔 I know , a thick wooly jumper 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.