Mrs Hinch #160 Donโ€™t be fooled by the gifts that I got, Iโ€™m still Soph from the block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But at least we know he does something around the house. Full-time lapdog to Soph, and does all the parenting, when she isn't using her son for content. Gave up a job he was good at, mixing with adult company, probably a cheeky beer or two after work on a friday. To have to be her gopher all day and eat her culinary abominations. I wonder if she gives him a allowance for being a good boy so he can buy himself something pretty. ๐Ÿ˜‚
She prob has a tripod and ring light like most "influencer" have. I doubt vest life is doing the filming. He's been banned to downstairs with tufts and fat dog slim

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She prob has a tripod and ring light like most "influencer" have. I doubt vest life is doing the filming. He's been banned to downstairs with tufts and fat dog slim
Nah, I reckon she'd want him nearby to make sure he's not on the Willy Hill app ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Another thing aswell what ever happened to bug boys weather report? Did the seasons not change in Maldon and there was nothing else to report on??? Did hunch not like it that he was getting involved and keeping the hinchers 'entertained' stealing the limelight from me me me me

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Serious question Soph, why did you need that plate stacker, storage thing? You have 4 dinner plates, 4 side plates, then a load of what looked like paper plates. You do know you could of stacked the side plates on top of the dinner ones and saved space that way and saved even more space cause you wouldn't have needed that thing you got from ebay. Bizarre.
I stack my plates in cupboards, dinner plates one side and smaller ones the other. Have I been doing it wrong all this time?!

Also how long til she paints the rack white or grey? Max 2 days.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
100000000%

my best friend is gay and heโ€™s the best person in the whole wide world! Him and his partner want to go down the surrogacy route and although I bleeping hated being pregnant Iโ€™ve said if they canโ€™t find someone and want to proceed I will do it for them!
But hoping they do find someone because
I canโ€™t give up fags and drink again...

although might have to give up smoking now I canโ€™t get any menthols ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’”
What a beautiful thing to offer ๐Ÿฅฐ

Reactions: 5
Wtaf her cleaning her mirror, she's so creepy, she goes on about being anxious about her looks etc but in actual fact she really does rate herself ๐Ÿ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 14
bleeping state of that! โ€œMan in the mirrorโ€ you said it hon. It has been absolutely tropical here in Essex the last few days, yet she has that manky jumper on again. She must stink like her burger onions ๐Ÿคข
Yet when it was cooler last week she had a dress on! Sheโ€™s totally fucked up

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion - Blue Tit in the birdhouse, Grey tit in the dreamhouse.

Or, iโ€™m talking to the twit in the mirror.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What the bleeping duck was that you bleeping vain fucktard? Not only was it creepy as hell but nobody is fooled that you look like the middle shot, it's clearly more heavily filtered than Gretal. We've all seen your real face and you look like a foot.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ look like a foot ๐Ÿฆถ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I stack my plates in cupboards, dinner plates one side and smaller ones the other. Have I been doing it wrong all this time?!

Also how long til she paints the rack white or grey? Max 2 days.
Ah, remember the days when she'd just had the glory hole put in, and she kept buying wooden and bamboo stuff (like the egg house she desperately hunted down) and we thought she might move away from grey everything? She soon gave that up didn't she ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Plus sheโ€™s friends with Mario, a confirmed gay man
Iโ€™d use the term โ€œfriendsโ€ loosely for these two. They use each other. She throws him a mention every now and then, to show she helps with the dregs even though she is queen, and he laps it up because he gains a few more followers ๐Ÿ˜‚ their little insta world is so fake

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
New thread suggestion (my 1st ever attempt guyzzz, be gentle, I'm still learning etc)

*Silly old Sophie's got cock on the brain, took a day off the gram cos us trollz called her vain*

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I've never understood the boob tubes and half dressed running around in December yet when the weather heats up, shes wearing woolly jumpers

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.