Mrs Hinch #160 Don’t be fooled by the gifts that I got, I’m still Soph from the block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this first time she has mentioned the blue tits?
Iv got Blue Tits nesting in my garden and noticed them taking nesting materials in weeks ago and now for about a week iv heard the baby Blue Tits and see the mother and father bringing them food all day long.
I'm surprised she's not mentioned it before, or iv missed it?
Anyhow, she's thick as 2 short planks so I wouldn't be surprised if she puts things in the box!!! 🙄🙄🙄😣😣😣

• Angry
Reactions: 7
It's the Ronnie show again I see. I think she knows her content is worth nothing now so she needs to keep showing him.

Reactions: 11
Notice the birds ALWAYS appear after her day off. Can picture her and Jamie now out bird catching like Disney villains on that day off for the gram hence it soon fucked off 😂

She will command strip a squirrel to uncle dirty Daves table next. I see the pre recorded contents started already let’s see how many outfit changes Ron has “today” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So she had a lovely day yesterday doing nothing, nothing new there then 🙄..yep that’s right Hinchy you put your feet up whilst Ma and the niece looked after RonRon all day and Jamie and your Pa over saw the cooking on the Georgie foreman, she’ll be in a good mood now they’ve all been over to see her

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Another exciting day in grinchville
Morning Blue sky
henry
Ronnie
Folding clothes
Pathetic amount of Washing
Disgusting lunch concoction
Hoover lines
Love dem tuftz
Trollz make me cry so I took day off gramzzz
Skincare routine
Goodnight quote

todays bingo 👍🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I bet Ronnie is going to be a right handful later when he’s really on the move.
He seems very determined and quite a rough wee man.
She can be the same with her aggressive finger pointing and neck twitching he probably gets angry with all her prodding at him with the claws

And now SS is off her stories today what a pair of copy cats or maybe they had a chat yesterday and decided who takes what day off lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe the blue tits are watching her. ‘Attenborough voice’

Aaaah, now we see the Great Maldon Gray Tit tentatively leaving its lair. They are an interesting species as they are very possessive of their domestic areas and like to decorate their environment with lights and shiny things that they collect on their forages away from home. They are known as one of the more deceitful And cunning species of tits.
Great Maldon Gray Tit is the best description of her I have ever heard!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why has she always got to grab him like that. Just leave him to play. Absolutely no need to keep interfering

Reactions: 29
It was my day off yesterday after a weekend of nights. One of my nights was spent fully kitted up in full PPE looking after a sick baby. On my day off yesterday I did some laundry and cleaned two bathrooms. ( oh yes, I'm a posh bastard with two bathrooms 😂) then I did some shopping for my elderly dad and ma in law and then I made dinner. I'm back on nights tonight but then I'm off for a week. Please Tattlers, please can I have a day off next week? 😂
Sophie to have a day off, you actually have to have a job which you don't. You duck about on Instagram, scare birds, shout at Jamie, neglect your dog and clearly get frustrated with Ronnie. Try a real job in the real world you absolute work shy idle twit. Oh and please don't go out tomorrow night and clap for carers. We do not need it and we do not want it. We'd rather poke our own eyes out with blunt needles.
All the vest.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Why has she always got to grab him like that. Just leave him to play. Absolutely no need to keep interfering
Exactly what I thought. That ring toy was a two fingers to tattlers to say he can do things and he was doing so well and she had to reach in and fuss with him. Just let him do it already!!

Reactions: 14
She can be the same with her aggressive finger pointing and neck twitching he probably gets angry with all her prodding at him with the claws

And now SS is off her stories today what a pair of copy cats or maybe they had a chat yesterday and decided who takes what day off lol
Joes sister posted on Instagram that her nanny has passed away, could potentially be the reason why she isn’t posting?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Has your name always been cucumber and eggs or did you recently change it 😂😂 I’m finding it so funny especially since she recently did her dicks out of it! Did you name give her inspiration? 😂😂😂

• Haha
She needs more space for all of her plates? There’s only the 3 of them living there? Or is her mum there often? Or maybe all the BBQs she’s been having?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Now don’t get me wrong I don’t dislike children or babies or whatever but I am bleeping sick of the sight of Ronnie and his miserable/confused/shocked face. He doesn’t ever change and the lies oh the lies “a yoghurt moustache” well that purple crust around his top lip looks like the contents of a pouch to me so WHY LIEEEEE????!!!! End of rant. Enjoy the sunshine today trolls 😌💙

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She needs more space for all of her plates? There’s only the 3 of them living there? Or is her mum there often? Or maybe all the BBQs she’s been having?
I was literally just looking at that thinking what the duck! Get rid of your crappy baskets love and you’ll probably have more room! Brand new kitchen and NO ounce of braincell gone into it
ATV

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Congrats and welcome little tattle baby 💖
Thank you so much ❤
Congratulations & hello little Tattler! ❤ I hope you are both doing well? x
Thank you ❤ we are both doing well thanks, in a newborn bubble and I love it!
If he’s not called Onslow I’m going to be very disappointed in you!

congratulations though, once your fanny stops hurting and you get through the terrifying first tit it will be magical xx
Onslow Grinch, his first outfit was a vest and some £600 trainers. Dont worry I sprayed elbow grease on everything first and made sure he had a hideous moses basket monstrosity ready too.

(No but really thank you, I tore upwards rather than down, who knew that was possible!!!) ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

They copy each other in a bid to be better than the other 🤣 Hinch does her stupid story with bedding going on backwards......lo and behold SS did it last night with her blanket on her sofa. There both getting boring copying each other

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.