Mrs Hinch #160 Don’t be fooled by the gifts that I got, I’m still Soph from the block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha the bird flying out
Probably got stuck in her hair next

she did nothing all day... caught up on some work though. So that’s a contradiction in itself

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is Hinch going on about yesterday and how she didn't do anything? It's the same for the other 6 days a week. It's not like shes a Dr or a nurse or any other key worker. You mouch around your house all the time you stupid bint. Wouldn't know hard work even if it hit her in her face 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The bird probably thought your matted mane was a good nest, Hinch. Either that or it flew off in fear when it heard your awful voice and saw your giant stature approaching.

(Imagine if it started pecking her head, picking bits of her mane out for nesting material 🤣🤢)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
HER blue tit. She's like a spoilt child who doesn't know how to share! Just leave the birds alone. I can just see her putting bread and the like into the box to feed the little birdies said in her annoying voice. She's going to do daily bird updates.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
She shouldn’t go up so close to bird box she will frighten the parents away and the chicks may die. But it’s all for content for the gram so why would she care. Daft mutt

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Mrs Hinch husband used to work for a firm called car data who scammed customers, this firm was on watch dog and in many papers......he was a top seller he has also appeared on tipping point.........I look at her story in the eve and I’m so bored it the same story every day
tip.jpg

this was on a thread way bac was it ever confirmed?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
So the sofas to stop Henry digging are gone. Has he decided he no longer wants to dig?
Also someone said yesterday if those things on her fence were balloons. I'm sure the purpose of that video was to show they are in fact not 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The bird flew off as you startled it with your voice.... is she that dumb!!!! You leave a bird alone with chicks because if not the mummy bird flies off and the chicks dies..... ffs she needs looking after 🙈
im mardy today (chemo side effects) and I need to stop watching her stories when it’s chemo week as she annoys the hell out of me and I find myself getting really annoyed with her cos she’s just plain stupid.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
im mardy today (chemo side effects) and I need to stop watching her stories when it’s chemo week as she annoys the hell out of me and I find myself getting really annoyed with her cos she’s just plain stupid.

I hope that you are ok. Try to rest and sleep when you can xx

Reactions: 12
Maybe the blue tits are watching her. ‘Attenborough voice’

Aaaah, now we see the Great Maldon Gray Tit tentatively leaving its lair. They are an interesting species as they are very possessive of their domestic areas and like to decorate their environment with lights and shiny things that they collect on their forages away from home. They are known as one of the more deceitful And cunning species of tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

I hope that you are ok. Try to rest and sleep when you can xx
Thank you I have already bagged a seat in the garden for later on. Catching up on here aswell x

Reactions: 8
It's only 8.25am and she's done 4 or 5 stories already!
The only Tit in that garden is you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
That actually upset me a little . What an absolute stupid cow , bet she starts shoving things in there cos didn't she once say her hair was good for things like a nest when it was falling out .. honestly I, sure she did ..Then mummy kills the chicks
She should've invested in a bird cam if it's all for the gram ... stupid stupid idiot ,

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Maybe the blue tits are watching her. ‘Attenborough voice’

Aaaah, now we see the Great Maldon Gray Tit tentatively leaving its lair. They are an interesting species as they are very possessive of their domestic areas and like to decorate their environment with lights and shiny things that they collect on their forages away from home. They are known as one of the more deceitful And cunning species of tits.
😂😂 that’s too funny when I watch her story now I’m going to imagine David Attenborough in my head saying the great maldon grey tit is shining her sink while her chick sleeps behind the sofa 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
That actually upset me a little . What an absolute stupid cow , bet she starts shoving things in there cos didn't she once say her hair was good for things like a nest when it was falling out .. honestly I, sure she did ..Then mummy kills the chicks
She should've invested in a bird cam if it's all for the gram ... stupid stupid idiot ,
The other day she was putting tumble dryer lint out 🤦

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.