Mrs Hinch #160 Don’t be fooled by the gifts that I got, I’m still Soph from the block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guyzzzzzzz I haven't been on hinch thread for what feels like ages. I popped a baby out (sorry I didnt call him Gary).

Good old Soph is still being an arse nugget I see.
If he’s not called Onslow I’m going to be very disappointed in you!

congratulations though, once your fanny stops hurting and you get through the terrifying first tit it will be magical xx

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Mrs Hinch husband used to work for a firm called car data who scammed customers, this firm was on watch dog and in many papers......he was a top seller he has also appeared on tipping point.........I look at her story in the eve and I’m so bored it the same story every day
I knew I seen them bug eyes before 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What a day back home disinfected showered fresh pjs.
Was a long day had my lunch at 4pm & now I'm starving lol. Going to catch up on this & eat something.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ahh @shadyessex33 welcome back!!
Your timing is as perfect as your insults seen as Hinch has decided to #gift herself a day off from doing nothing to do nothing!
First time giving my opinion as I'm a newby ( now I'm addicted hahaa) but how the hell can she give herself a day off anyway?! She doesn't interact much with her baby but quite happily films herself looking like a head. There are key workers just now who are genuinely exhausted and she is making a fool of them with her sneaky family gatherings.

Reactions: 16
tbh it makes a lot of sense if she smokes - no house need that amount of sprays to make it smell okay. when i used to smoke(in my kitchen), i had waxmelts on in the kitchen so it wouldn’t smell like cigs.

also i know accounts with 3/4k followers that do asa regulations better than her

Reactions: 7
He was a top seller, he even won awards and they met in his office but car data?
This has never come up before and many people have copies of his work record.

Reactions: 1
Wait until Ronnie is walking and rubbing wotsits all over the crushed vomit sorry velvet couches and pouring Vimto in the plug sockets we’ll see whose laughing then 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has anyone noticed the new fairy washing tab advert with Vogue, it makes it very clear to shut the lid by clicking it and keep out of reach from children. That surely is due to Hinch taking her lid off and keeping it in a bottom cupboard so it was easily accessed?

Reactions: 17
Wait until Ronnie is walking and rubbing wotsits all over the crushed vomit sorry velvet couches and pouring Vimto in the plug sockets we’ll see whose laughing then 😅😅
I doubt she allows him to have wotsits. She’s never washed Ronnie’s car seat. I know she would film it if she had. Us normal Mums know about them times when your kid is screaming in the back seat while you’re late to baby club, swimming lessons or whatever and you chuck them a bag of wotsits for some peace and silence so you can concentrate on not crashing the car. Then every few weeks you have to spend forever taking the car seat cover and straps off (which resembles doing a rubik’s cube) and washing the wotsits crumbs that have been crushed and squashed into the fabric crevices. 😂
There’s no way Sophie would allow that to happen. Thats why she probably buys Pom Bears (as seen in her stories), Ronnies probably only allowed food that makes the least mess and stains.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Off topic but I can’t wait to see when she cuts king Henry’s mane herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.