Mrs Hinch #160 Don’t be fooled by the gifts that I got, I’m still Soph from the block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
gifted baby changing table/COD
She seems to have deleted a lot of stuff and taken off her extension stuff?
That bleeping moses basket makes me want to gouge my eyes out with a rusty diamond topped pen.
It's the most hideous looking thing I've ever seen. Can't believe she's still putting him down for naps in it either.
It needs taking outside and setting on fire.
Ah yes, you can have a bbq with it Sophzzzzz!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I thought he was having his naps in his cotttttttttt now??

Or maybe getting a telling off from when she posted Ronnie playing with the nappy sacks.
or getting told off for cucumber dicks and two finger salutes??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
See her bezzie SS made the Daily Fail today for ‘getting herself dressed” 🙄 Grinch is gonna get her flaps in a twist now coz she’s been trying so hard to get recognised like the cucumber cock art and Heavysomnes chicken video. I mean it’s been bleeping wild, it really has and just no appreciation for the funny carefree gal she is 🥴

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Sorry if this has been mentioned before, it's about Hinch's parenting not Ronnie's development. I've been wondering what's up with Hinch for a while. She's gone from feeding Ronnie baby porridge and 3/4 pouches a day to full on cooking from scratch all of a sudden. I don't think it's been gradual thing, despite what his weaning chart might appear to say (I think those favourite foods when he was younger are pouches and the finger foods were melty puffs). Now she's doing messy play and making toys for him, I kept thinking it was lockdown content to keep people interested but I came to the conclusion last night that it's not that. When I couldn't sleep last night I read the Health Visitors website for her area and she's due to see them when Ronnie is between 9 and 11 months. I think the Health Visitor has been or she's received a questionnaire in advanced and has realised/been told she's not doing enough for Ronnie. They ask about what food he is being fed, what sounds he's making (like da da, ma ma), fine motor skills, does your baby give you things, or look for things (problem solving). It's as if she's now trying to tick all of the boxes on the questionnaire quickly and also prove to her viewers he's hitting milestones. Or the Health Visitor has told her what she needs to do to encourage his development. Health Visitors in my area are still doing home visits and I can imagine that they are in Essex too.
spot on miss marple that exactly what i have been thinking sorry about the lack of capitals, punctuation and all that crap but i have a vodka and tonic in my other hand and cant be arsed to put it down. just learning guise atv .....another tonic and vodka.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Guyzzzzzzz I haven't been on hinch thread for what feels like ages. I popped a baby out (sorry I didnt call him Gary).

Good old Soph is still being an arse nugget I see.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
e
I don't know why gleam don't just ditch her - I mean, I *know* it's so they can rinse her followers for their money, but it just seems like more hassle.
o
Hasn’t been the same without you shady! Back on top form already I’ve seen 😂
If
It’s a miracle the place hasn’t caught fire with all the naked flames and chemicals she sprays around
If I were her parents I would be asking myself wtf have we done?

Reactions: 5
Guise, can we have a thread suggestion called "ATV = All The Vest" so people don't have to keep asking and also for when Sophie reads here she can cringe a little bit inside?

Guise, can we have a thread suggestion called "ATV = All The Vest" so people don't have to keep asking and also for when Sophie reads here she can cringe a little bit inside?
oh yer as a Post Script - welcome back @shadyessex33 you big pufftaaa X

• Haha
Reactions: 24
New here, think I'm all caugh up 😂

Just have to say this woman annoys the hell out of me, I don't see why all these dumb people are raving about her. Finally found a place I can moan ay. So glad my cousin is a massive hinch fan (I know, god help her) and shared the petition against this site other wise I would never have know about it hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Guyzzzzzzz I haven't been on hinch thread for what feels like ages. I popped a baby out (sorry I didnt call him Gary).

Good old Soph is still being an arse nugget I see.
Congratulations & hello little Tattler! ❤ I hope you are both doing well? x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Mrs Hinch husband used to work for a firm called car data who scammed customers, this firm was on watch dog and in many papers......he was a top seller he has also appeared on tipping point.........I look at her story in the eve and I’m so bored it the same story every day

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
just kill me now lol

i have a horrible suspicion my daughter is part of the hinch army.............im soo sorry i have failed as a mother but no im still not puttting down my vodka for punctuation....
I don’t care how old she is you need to ground her immediately and invest all your time in re programming her to be an individual again and never to join a cleaning cult again. Please keep us updated on the progress ♥

Mrs Hinch husband used to work for a firm called car data who scammed customers, this firm was on watch dog and in many papers......he was a top seller he has also appeared on tipping point.........I look at her story in the eve and I’m so bored it the same story every day

Do you have a link to said watch dog episode x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You know what I was thinking? How much she sits on the fence all the time and is so neutral (grey) about everything. She never passes comment on anything in the news. Never brings important issues to light with her 3 million followers. She’s so desperate to maintain her brand and the money with it. That’s half the reason why she comes across so boring. She literally has duck all to say.
Never a truer word spoken! Have an opinion ffs! I love people who share their opinions, even more so when they’re different to my opinions, I just find it really interesting to know what other people think about different things.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s coming off today if that’s ok? That’s absolutely fine.
she Thinks Ronnie was up at half 6 because his teeth were playing up, does she not realise kids his age don’t tend to lie in and mostly a 6:30 wake up is the norm and sometimes this is even classed as a lie in
Exactly 6.30 is a lie in to me these days 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.