Mrs Hinch #160 Don’t be fooled by the gifts that I got, I’m still Soph from the block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So guys I have just cleaned my house from top to bottom. It took 2 hours. Now I am free to do nothing (a la Hinchy) and I have no intention of doing this level of cleaning for at least a week now. Oh and by the way Hinchy I only used 3 products and I didn’t need to put it on insta. ATV 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Staying off insta, no cooking no cleaning...means she's out visiting her family...we all know thats she's doing that

Reactions: 17
I think I am spending too much time on the Hinch thread. The ads are trolling me... 🤢
AD6801C2-8115-487D-8BF7-8D365D9C0C01.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
You'd make sure it was neat before advertising it wouldnt you?😂
Ffs

That's on par with bejazzled elbow grease bottle that someone was selling a few weeks back for £16 I wish I'd saved the photo now lol

I think Sophie should name her next kids, Oedipus and Narcissus.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She's a silly little girl isnt she .
I'm pissed off because I have that wax burner and I can't even get rid of it because my son brought it for me 😒😬😫

She's a silly little girl isn't she .
I'm pissed off because I have that burner and I can't even get rid of it because my son brought it for me .😒😬😫
Lol I have it too lol, even worse.. bought from Ava may lmao

The “if that’s okay” is such therapy speak. I do hope that if she is indeed suffering from PND that she’s getting the help she needs, the time away from the ‘gram is all part of her therapy I suspect.
I’d send a messag and say well actually no the duck it is not okay to duck off and chill lol haha
Is it ok! Joker! She don’t need to bleeping ask in the first place the cockwomble

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Mrs Hinch Facebook groups really are the gift that keeps on giving, id highly recommend if you’re in need of a laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lol I have it too lol, even worse.. bought from Ava may lmao

I’d send a messag and say well actually no the duck it is not okay to duck off and chill lol haha
Is it ok! Joker! She don’t need to bleeping ask in the first place the cockwomble
Oh nooo not Ava may and I thought I had worries 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does she feel the need to A) Announce every day she's to going to have off to hold a BBQ.. sorry, do nothing and B) Ask if its okay? Its YOUR account soph. Ive never known anyone so desperate for validation. She obviously only says that so her brainwashed cult flood her DMs with "You deserve it hun" "enjoy your day off" "we love you, youre an inspiration" 🤢

Narcissistic bleep!!!! That is all..

Reactions: 18
100000000%

my best friend is gay and he’s the best person in the whole wide world! Him and his partner want to go down the surrogacy route and although I bleeping hated being pregnant I’ve said if they can’t find someone and want to proceed I will do it for them!
But hoping they do find someone because
I can’t give up fags and drink again...

although might have to give up smoking now I can’t get any menthols 😭💔
I gave up years ago but used to LOVE my Berkeley menthol fags. I saw a pic in fb today, a woman had a regular fag in her mouth and a vicks vapour stick stuffed up her nostrel!! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You'd make sure it was neat before advertising it wouldnt you?😂
If they are picking up sticks in woodlands owned by national trust etc and then selling them on for profit then that's considered theft...obviously you wouldn't get arrested for it but just wanted to make the point because im a geek and they are twats 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Following on from a post yesterday that someone mentioned, the lady who taped off her bathroom so the kids couldn't spoil her "perfect insta shot".
Had a nosy at her profile. If she's a big Grinch fan she needs to wank her tap off cos its filthy. Meant to be shiny but look at the state! 🤢

Screenshot_20200519-202344_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My baby doesnt want to go to sleep.

But jokes on her because I've 12 pages to catch up on and nowhere else to be!

I can be just as stubborn as she - she got it from her mama.

See you all in 12 pages time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.