Mrs Hinch #160 Don’t be fooled by the gifts that I got, I’m still Soph from the block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I made a lengthy complaint to the asa a few weeks ago with screenshots and everything. In my head this is why she's using ad more!!
You know you've made it when you get an ASA ban😂
I got an email ages ago saying I was sending too much, and not to send anymore as they didn't have time. I replied ranting, saying that they should do something then about her breaking THEIR rules, and that surely that's speaks for itself if such regular complaints could be made.
I never heard back
Rude! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
that's good to know but the bar is still useless though, mind you will prob end up in his memory box, that is like Mary poppins bag, neverending!
Nah, she doesn't put things that have actual memories attached to them in the memory box. She went all the way to Disney, then came home and bought a Tigger from a car boot to go in the memory box "because Ronnie loved him guyzzzzz". You or I would have bought a little keepsake from actual Disney for him, to commemorate their first holiday as a family, not tight arse Sophie.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
@TruthBeToldSophATB at what age did she look like this? I remember we were discussing a fair few threads back that the gastric band story sounds like BS because all her IG posts on her personal account are where she’s skinny 🤔
i’m pretty sure the first photo was around 10 years ago, I remember when loads of people were doing those she posted that.

Reactions: 4
Awww that’s lovely! My grandads were Ronnie and Edward and I always said if I had a son I’d call him teddy after my other grandad but I had two girls and didn’t plan anymore so I got a dog and called him teddy and then I got surprised with a third baby (adamant it would be another girl) but was blessed with my son and I couldn’t change the dogs name so my sons called Freddie 😂
My little boy is Edward nicknamed Teddy. Gets Edward when he is being naughty.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
that's good to know but the bar is still useless though, mind you will prob end up in his memory box, that is like Mary poppins bag, neverending!
Yeah I get what you’re saying. You can get sleeves for them too. I only know this as my son took a full on chunk out of his and it’s a double intend to use for a while 🤣

Reactions: 1
Nah, she doesn't put things that have actual memories attached to them in the memory box. She went all the way to Disney, then came home and bought a Tigger from a car boot to go in the memory box "because Ronnie loved him guyzzzzz". You or I would have bought a little keepsake from actual Disney for him, to commemorate their first holiday as a family, not tight arse Sophie.
This is true, then I'm sure that the Tigger was spotted in one of Onslows drawers when she was tidying it out?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh you poor woman, my hearts bleeds for you blah blah blah.
You do realise you bring it on yourself by posting pics of your baby and having silly little rants over nothing????
No one to blame but yourself. If you felt that bad perhaps it's time to take a step back from Instagram and go back to leading a normal quiet life. Now. This minute.
But no you won't will you.

View attachment 133645
I don’t condone trolling or stalking/harassment and can believe that she will receive messages that are trolling/abusive as I think anyone with a blue tick unfortunately does by spiteful keyboard warriors. Regardless of what she’s done no one deserves that level of abuse - this isn’t to excuse the grabbiness, over sharing and disingenuous nature of pushing products which she should and is politely called out for.
She has stated here she will be happy the day she logs off Instagram for good, then what the hell is she still doing on it if it’s that bad? There is no way she can honestly be happy at present if this is going on? No one would want to deal with that day in day out. No amount of freebies, money or adulation would make me continue to do it, especially given the milestones she has already hit (albeit with the help of bots). Just why would you sacrifice your own mental health and the safety of your own family?
By trolling I don’t mean people who have a genuine different opinion/call her out for bad behaviour (which is life, just as is the notion that you won’t be everyone’s cup of tea) and express that politely but vile abusive messages full of hate and spite. This is also what annoys me when people call Tattle a troll site - it isn’t and I’ve seen people get called out when they’ve overstepped and said something nasty.
Edited to add: The way her Hinchers jump on people when they’ve commented a different opinion is more an example of trolling - some of them are truly disgusting with what they say. I often wonder if she’s to scared to call them off for fear they’ll round on her. But I then also see the flip side that for her someone else is then doing her dirty work by silencing anyone who has a different opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
0805E962-101E-488D-8258-CD51D3158523.jpeg

on her Facebook info. The two books she’s added. Surely you have some interest in them? Nope, just slap your name on and be a ghost writer

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Me and my oh nearly filed for divorce over naming our daughter.
We finally decided on a name that was my original choice and he takes full credit for it. It’s quite a unique old fashioned name (don’t worry it’s not ridiculous) and we always get so many comments on how pretty it is, he jumps straight in with how he picked it. Yeah picked off my list you fuckkng aubergine!!!
We were the same! I had a list of beautiful names! He threw in the name Candice?!?!?

luckily she’s named after one of my best friends nickname now cause it’s the loveliest name!
and our other is named from my fave shakespeare play (not Juliet) 🤣🤣
He wanted to call her Olive but I couldn’t help but think of Popeye

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You know what I was thinking? How much she sits on the fence all the time and is so neutral (grey) about everything. She never passes comment on anything in the news. Never brings important issues to light with her 3 million followers. She’s so desperate to maintain her brand and the money with it. That’s half the reason why she comes across so boring. She literally has duck all to say.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Asking if she can have a day off just proves that she is a puppet. She is owned by her company and her followers, and cannot make decisions for herself without asking for permission.

What a sad, tragic existence.

Reactions: 18
I’ve just come across a YouTube channel with 67k followers where someone is uploading almost all of her stories for people to watch. I thought it was hers at first, but the about section says it’s a fan account. They give the videos titles such as ‘shark hoover clean’ or ‘tumble drier clean’ but all the stories including Ronnie are kept in. 😔

This child is being shared left, right, and centre by god knows who. It’s so scary.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.