Mrs Hinch #160 Don’t be fooled by the gifts that I got, I’m still Soph from the block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love your username. There is a carol Baskin on a Facebook group I'm on, it makes me.laugh every time she comments but I'm not brave enough to ask if it is her actual name 😂😂
Somebody on my friend list changed there name to Carole Baskin when she was drunk. Tried to change it back the next morning and it won’t let her. She has to wait 60 days 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'd go have a drive around your area tonight, and look out for any suspicious looking people walking past your house,. Some even use props like dogs! My dogs never goes outside. They sit on the sofa all day eating treats, and snatching food off everyone. These people using them as a disguise so they can stalk us is despicable behaviour if you ask me. Now I must rush off, I have to start phoning around to see who's popping round for some dicks and balls on a stick and a burger hehehehehe 🤭🤭🤭 I'm just so funny guyzzz.
I can't drive around my area because I I haven't got an Audi to hide in and if I walk I might get lost up a little path I've never seen before, oh is that what they use them for good god you've taught me so much today as I'm only just learning guyzzzz. Off you pop then I'm going to fill up the paddle pool and wonder where it starts and ends .

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So Hinch is doing a parenting Q&A for pampers? What’s next?? They’ll be asking Kate bleeping McCann for tips on how to plan a family holiday in Portugal! Jesus Christ!
Hasn’t been the same without you shady! Back on top form already I’ve seen 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It’ll be all the chemicals she inhales constantly. Plug in on every socket, wax melts lit constantly, neat zoflora, shutting herself in the shower cubicle with mould spray, tonnes of dry shampoo in the birds nest.

She must have the throat of a Chernobyl survivor. Red raw.
It’s a miracle the place hasn’t caught fire with all the naked flames and chemicals she sprays around

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Rose Sophie Freda Henrietta Jamilla Veronica Hinch
Henrietta, so when henners goes to the rainbow Bridge she will still have a Henry.

Though I actually think she'll be like parents when goldfish or hamsters die - she will just replace the dog and act like nothing has changed.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Me and my oh nearly filed for divorce over naming our daughter.
We finally decided on a name that was my original choice and he takes full credit for it. It’s quite a unique old fashioned name (don’t worry it’s not ridiculous) and we always get so many comments on how pretty it is, he jumps straight in with how he picked it. Yeah picked off my list you fuckkng aubergine!!!
"You bleeping aubergine" has finished me off 😂😂😂😭😭😭 seriously though, my fiancé's top picks were "Ruth, Alison and Marcus" 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Henrietta, so when henners goes to the rainbow Bridge she will still have a Henry.

Though I actually think she'll be like parents when goldfish or hamsters die - she will just replace the dog and act like nothing has changed.
We’re on our third hamster. It’s 9 years old and changed colour too. I haven’t the heart to tell the kids they only live a couple of years.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don't know why gleam don't just ditch her - I mean, I *know* it's so they can rinse her followers for their money, but it just seems like more hassle.
She is a bleeping liability. I told Gleam that when I emailed them complaining about her over her BBQ 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just done all my housework, didn't put it on IG or tic toc though, I'm still just learning.
My house smells amazing though guys, I just love it!
Also did you know if you open your windows too, you can let fresh air in!! My mind is blown guys. Anyway I thought I'd share, hope this helps!

So I want validation off you all, tell me how amazing I am.

ATV x

You really should have a cleaning account!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
it's so wasteful having his name on everything, is she going to use it for child number 2? I highly doubt it and is someone without a child called Ronnie going to want to use it?
you can replace those bars easily, it’s doesn’t render the pram non reusable X

Reactions: 1

Nah, it'll be Veronica and she'll shorten it so that she can reuse all the personalised Ronnie clothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
you can replace those bars easily, it’s doesn’t render the pram non reusable X
that's good to know but the bar is still useless though, mind you will prob end up in his memory box, that is like Mary poppins bag, neverending!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh you poor woman, my hearts bleeds for you blah blah blah.
You do realise you bring it on yourself by posting pics of your baby and having silly little rants over nothing????
No one to blame but yourself. If you felt that bad perhaps it's time to take a step back from Instagram and go back to leading a normal quiet life. Now. This minute.
But no you won't will you.

Screenshot_20200519-155337_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
It’ll be all the chemicals she inhales constantly. Plug in on every socket, wax melts lit constantly, neat zoflora, shutting herself in the shower cubicle with mould spray, tonnes of dry shampoo in the birds nest.

She must have the throat of a Chernobyl survivor. Red raw.
I’m sooooo glad you’re back.
Best laugh I’ve had for a while.
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Yes I've quoted myself! No I don't care!

She'll be like 'guuuuuuuuyzzzzzz handsnums has finally lost his holiday weight' *produces a chihuahua from the garage*

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.