Mrs Hinch #160 Don’t be fooled by the gifts that I got, I’m still Soph from the block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The day has come guys .. I cannot even hate watch her because her content is so DULLLLLLLLLLL.

Its the blinking same day after day after day, cushion chop, bed cover moving backwards (why unmake a bed just to film it and reverse it to make it look like it was made by a ghost?!), same songs, a field, that stupid panda plate, Henry wiping his bum on the sofa, hairbrush tufts, watch Power.

My eyes water with boredom watching her.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Pretty sure most of his stuff was gifted wasn’t it? 🤔

Oh probably. All hail Princess Zoph, the first woman to ever birth a child, we must all adorn her with the finest nappies and personalised vests..

Reactions: 6
Who called she hasn't cleaned out her hoover? Well well well tattle content strikes again. We are overdue some commission arent we?

Reactions: 11
Sophie actually tagged the page who made that in her daily empty plate picture as well😂😂😂
As if he cleared the plate the lying bleep! It is really starting to boil my piss that she lies so much and about such pathetic stuff? Why lie about your baby eating all of their lunch the bleeping loser!! God I need a nap I have worked 40 hours since Saturday morning and am fucked 😂 in the NHS may I add and no soph mate we don’t appreciate your clapping either!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Does anyone think she actually bought a dyson hairdryer? I think it was a beg post saying she’s ordered it because mario influenced her (why he was gifted one is beyond me because he’s got no bleeping hair 🤦🏼‍♀️) really I think she wanted to be gifted one but she hasn’t been chosen to be gifted one. Where is it zoph? Lost in transit? Or are you bullshitting because good ol soph from her little village who loves a barg wouldn’t ever spend that much on a hairdryer when you can get one in b&m for £24.99 🤷‍♀️ Show us zoph, go on, give us a bit more tit content ☺

Mario wasnt gifted a hairdryer his witch saved up even worse🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she has made a load of stories of her following instructions on a manual? She really is scraping her gifted grey barrel isn't she.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
it's so wasteful having his name on everything, is she going to use it for child number 2? I highly doubt it and is someone without a child called Ronnie going to want to use it?
Not defending her but if it’s the bar bit can it be swapped out with a plain/new personalised one if/when she has another? Assuming she paid for it. But having said that, even if it can be replaced etc it’s still encouraging a throw away culture isn’t it and encouraging people to spend money they don’t need to.

Reactions: 4
Oh probably. All hail Princess Zoph, the first woman to ever birth a child, we must all adorn her with the finest nappies and personalised vests..
095F2D39-AEB3-4236-899A-EE06EA07642A.png

Chair, lamp & giraffe gifted
Basket ‘discount’
Same with pushchair which actually looks like a different one to the one she’s using now?
however all ‘discount’ or ‘gifted’ they’re just true few i spotted (wfh on hold to a company atm haha)

gifted baby changing table/COD
She seems to have deleted a lot of stuff and taken off her extension stuff?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m a recent reader to the thread and to tattle. I just had to say the fact she had different types of pasta in one jar, then cooking in pot together annoyed me so much. Pasta cooks at different blooming times!

Reactions: 24
So she has made a load of stories of her following instructions on a manual? She really is scraping her gifted grey barrel isn't she.
I have this Shark hoover and she didn't clean out one of the filters. There is another one on the top of the motor unit (I did mine for the first time the other week and it was so full of dust!)

Reactions: 7
1. Ronnies lunch is called ‘Greek pasta’....sorry I just laughed at this as it’s only got Natural yoghurt in it and a bit of parsley, not exactly Greek (I know it’s a minor thing but just made me giggle!)
I thought this, surely Greek pasta (if that's even a thing) would be pasta tossed in olive oil with feta, olives, tomato, oregano etc. which actually sounds delicious unlike pasta with yoghurt and parsley ewww

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.