Mrs Hinch #160 Don’t be fooled by the gifts that I got, I’m still Soph from the block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ronnieblessim finding his voice. 😉. That little smile is lovely to see. But she sounds very strange and unnatural as usual.

Reactions: 15
Somebody asked on here over the weekend “why doesn’t she cook Ronnie something other than sweet potato? Pasta maybe”

And alas today she makes pasta for lunch

Hi Soph👋

Reactions: 17
Id honestly be really curious what health visitors / social service workers thought of going into these hinch inspired homes, a zoflora dolls house? How long before a child drinks zoflora :unsure:

Reactions: 16
Hasn’t got time to hoover these days! duck off love. You do absolutely duck all day in day out! 😂 bleeping idiot! Try having a JOB and looking after a child and keeping a house tidy.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I just re watched that story of Ronnie, is it just me or did he look really startled around the end of it when she started to talk? Like something had scared him😳

Reactions: 8
Was anyone else gutted that she didn’t empty her ‘hoover’ onto the side/floor so we could see her haul, like with the toaster crumbs?😢😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
For the past couple of weeks, she's been mentioning or showing body parts (made out of veg and eggs)

Something is up with her

Soph are you not getting any love?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel like there’s something going on with her or she’s really close to some kind of breakdown. But no one knows because she won’t speak out about it, she’s still making out she has a perfect life.

Reactions: 13
My niece is guna be called Sophie 🙈 obviously I’ll love her but inside i cringed when they said what her name is going to be 😂
It’s my name too and I love my name. Hinch doesn’t deserve a name as nice as mine!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The hincher who commented about her only showing the good bits has really pissed her off hasn’t it? More footage of Ronnie screaming with ‘butter wouldn’t melt eh?’ As the caption. Have a day off will you Soph.

Reactions: 18
I also find it strange that he eats every single drop of his lunch but come tea time he’s throwing a paddy and won’t touch anything. This woman lies through her ass I swear.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.