Mrs Hinch #160 Don’t be fooled by the gifts that I got, I’m still Soph from the block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They must be filthy and smell so bad with the constant need for spraying the bed, spraying the sofa, washing the throws and the mattress protectors.
They’ll just keep spraying instead of actually washing them. That would involve actual cleaning 🤷🏻‍♀️

Mum staying over?
Pnd?
What have I missed guyyyssssss?
Not much, just the usual wanking of taps and febreezing every fibre in the house ATV

Reactions: 6
I think she’s obliged to put AD whenever it’s show, not just for promo purposes
I thought this too. Just see so many things she has been luckily gifted that aren't indicated as such- be good to see this regularly to show her followers why she is able to have some of these items that they dream of owning!

Totally random fact but my mate has a dog called Gary. Her kids named him after the snail on Spongebob Squarepants 🤣🤣🤣
They also had a goldfish called Patrick (after Patrick Starr-fish also on Spongebob) but it’s in fishy heaven now 🐠

• Haha
Grandad names are quite fashionable though, think of all the babies called Alfie, Archie, Stanley etc. I know someone who has a Rupert! I also know someone who has a niece called Ronnie as well.
When I was pregnant with my now 4 year old Ronnie was on my list! It was after my uncle but I loved the name but god am I glad I changed my mind now

Reactions: 4
That plate looks remarkably clean for a child who has fed themselves and had yoghurty/cheese/pasta concoction.....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’d have more respect for her if she came on without a silly filter to address some of these things, what is the bbq story from her side? Is her mum staying? What happened with her Dyson hairdryer? What’s the beef with SS? Have you taken the nappy bags somewhere safe? Come on soph , address it all get it out in the open
She’s fell out with SS?

Typical chav tattoo. I wouldn't be surprised if she's got one of Henry somewhere on her body.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Awww that’s lovely! My grandads were Ronnie and Edward and I always said if I had a son I’d call him teddy after my other grandad but I had two girls and didn’t plan anymore so I got a dog and called him teddy and then I got surprised with a third baby (adamant it would be another girl) but was blessed with my son and I couldn’t change the dogs name so my sons called Freddie 😂
My ‘was going to be Ronnie’ is now called Freddie 😂

Reactions: 3
I know she’s still “learning” guyzzzz but it’s 24 degrees in maldon as we speak and Ron Ron is in a hoody and a blanket? My little boy is 1 and fell asleep in a vest and still looks like he’s hot and sweaty 🥵

Reactions: 7
She has maybe received a bit of an email from shark pointing out the terms of her contract, so she might be using her new fancy Dyson hairdryer but cannot show it at all. Don’t know how that would work if it was gifted though...?
If Shark don’t do a hairdryer can they remind her of T’s and C’s considering it isn’t losing any money for Shark as they don’t have the same product?

Reactions: 2
Me too. Fiancé and I are already disagreeing massively over names, which is funny as we were in agreement for baby 1 😂. Think he might ask for the ring back if I threw Gary into the mix!
Each to their own but I find it fascinating how names come and go - lots of Craig’s when I was at school, but yet to come across one significantly younger than me. A mum who came to our local baby groups called her baby Kenneth - he gets called that or Kenny (again her baby her choice) but it feels an unusual choice now when years ago it would have been quite run of the mill.
My sons middle name is kenny, named after my grandad who was Kenneth but my nan called him Kenny which I didn't know when I chose the name. I'm a Sarah and always find it odd to hear of younger Sarah's as it was so popular when I was growing up

Reactions: 5
Hahahahaha proper laughing at the hoover clean.
We should have a tattle day off and she’d be bleeping stuck for content.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can’t believe she is now saying she needs to say it’s an AD because it was gifted last year haha, after it coming up on here if she needs to do it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.