Mrs Hinch #160 Don’t be fooled by the gifts that I got, I’m still Soph from the block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She and all of these influencers that do sod all everyday apart from piss around on their phones all day drive me insane then get all this stuff for free, wouldn’t know a proper job if it slapped their gifted arses..... since not being able to work because of the lockdown I can tell you all I’ve been doing Is pissing about cleaning And doing up Our not gifted house while my husband still has to actually work, so technically I’ve had a glimpse Into the life of hinch (most likely the same as many of you out there too) and what a dull bleeping existence it is... there’s only so many times I can clean the shitter before I feel Like flushing myself down it.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I have this Shark hoover and she didn't clean out one of the filters. There is another one on the top of the motor unit (I did mine for the first time the other week and it was so full of dust!)
Can’t believe she hasn’t got the anti hair wrap one, all that hair she got off hers was grim

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi you lovely lot of Tattle Bastards! Been on nights all weekend so just caught up. Christ that was some priceless Hinch passive aggression over Fat Dog Slim wasn't it? 😂 which one of you had upset her this much? 😂
As for those comments on Mario's page? Death threats? Being followed? Jamie and Ronnie being trolled on a daily basis? Her hands being trolled? Looking forward to the day she can log off Instagram for good? What an absolute pile of wank!

Sophie, these so called death threats exist only in your head. If it was true you would have been strongly advised to close down all of your social media accounts. Why hasn't your husband advised you to do the same? I'm pretty sure if you were receiving death threats he'd want to protect you?

You recently said in a voice note that you haven't left the house in weeks because you're anxious about the corona virus ( I'm guessing going out to find "random paths" and collecting twigs doesn't count as going out) so unless someone is following you around your house and garden, I highly doubt you're being followed. Didn't you once put up a story showing you say in your car outside someone's house wondering if they were "Hinchers" ? Strange that you think that's ok don't you think?
If you never appeared on Instagram ever again please be aware that the world will keep turning. It does not rotate on its axis just for you. How many more millions do you need to fleece out of your sheep before your milestones are reached?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I have this Shark hoover and she didn't clean out one of the filters. There is another one on the top of the motor unit (I did mine for the first time the other week and it was so full of dust!)
wait for it, she’ll apologise ‘guyzzzz, still learning I missed a filter’
(I thought the same though as we have that hoover)

Reactions: 6
Ugh that's clearly the first time she has ever cleaned her Shark VACUUM CLEANER. It was absolutely rotten, you could make a wig out of the hair caught up in that. The filters should be rinsed clean and air dried every month Soph.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
By ‘BBQ Cover’ does she not mean continue to cover up the BBQ (s) she had by overloading the hunzzz brainzszsz with ebay tat, baby food slop and rudey willy jokes.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she always have to print stuff out? She printed out the cheesecake recipe and now she's printed off the instructions for her vacuum. Why can't she just download a PDF and use that on her phone or computer? Such a waste of paper!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Literally came on here to say this!!! It really bugged me lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My niece is guna be called Sophie 🙈 obviously I’ll love her but inside i cringed when they said what her name is going to be 😂
Sophie has always been my favourite girls name. I lived it after being obsessed with home and away in the late 80's(character had same name). I had 2 boys but my sister had 2 girls and actually asked me if she could name her youngest Sophie because she knew how much I loved it. 😅

Reactions: 5
I love seeing Ronnie so happy and natural but Jesus Sophie why do you sound so angry

Reactions: 9
When will these bored ma’s realise liking Zoflora isn’t a personality? They probably wash their kids in it at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t know why but that video of Ronnie just gave me a weird feeling

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.