Mrs Hinch #160 Don’t be fooled by the gifts that I got, I’m still Soph from the block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet shark won't be best pleased she's calling it a hoover, if she can't say shhhhark say vacuum silly bint 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hey!! Just been trying to catch up the last couple threads.....it’s been a while! Good to see she’s still not addressing BBQ-gate! 😂

Couple of things I’ve noticed (minute to be fair but still):
1. Ronnies lunch is called ‘Greek pasta’....sorry I just laughed at this as it’s only got Natural yoghurt in it and a bit of parsley, not exactly Greek (I know it’s a minor thing but just made me giggle!)
2. If cleaning the Shark hoover has been on her Hinch list ‘for ages’ then how comes it’s never been on her lists when she’s shown them and in which case if it is she hasn’t really completed each one then has she?? Or am I being daft??

Although I’m loving seeing Ronnie get involved now....this is the sort of stuff she should have been showing sooner ffs! If you’re gona flaunt your baby to all the weirdos of the world at least show off his personality a bit!!

Reactions: 19
You're excited because you might make a few quid off an aff link (that you probably didn't disclose) when your sheep see your shark Hoover and think "ooh queen sophie has one we must buy one too"

Bore off you daft cow. People can see straight through you😬

Reactions: 8
If she has got PND, it can’t have helped filming for so many stories a day and not sleeping when tired or after a bad night, I know there is no way I could have done all that with a newborn.

Reactions: 5
Cue the Sun or Daily fail posting her revolutionary vacuum cleaning hack, that NOONE has done before, or even thought of doing until Mrs Hinch did it.

Thank you Soph I didn't realise vacuums needed cleaning

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Umm since when did he have his name put on the pram, never seen that before. Either that or I've just never noticed in the past.

PhotoGrid_1589814207472.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Who called cleaning the hoover filters yesterday?! These Bingos really are insane 😂 I wonder if I can request songs from her too?

I just saw that! I bet it was #gifted 🙄
It was it’s a grid post x

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Why is Ron Dawg always lying down in his pram? He would probably love to sit up and look around!

Reactions: 12
Umm since when did he have his name put on the pram, never seen that before. Either that or I've just never noticed in the past.

View attachment 132971
it's so wasteful having his name on everything, is she going to use it for child number 2? I highly doubt it and is someone without a child called Ronnie going to want to use it?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Seriously how many shark hoovers, She has at least another 2, that’s 3 all together and not including her handheld

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.