Mrs Hinch #16 is barmy, just like her army, reading Tattle & doing her prattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think Hunch and Mr Hunch are having problems. I believe his sarcastic ways have been noted by gleam and they ‘adviced’ That it’s the MRS Hunch Show and he should take a step back. People like her better (why the duck is a different question) alone so that’s what they are doing

Reactions: 13
Oh and in regards to baby stuff.. she'll wait until closer to when she's due and start with the "omg I still need to get my pram" stories... Then the next thing you'll see is the #gifted stories. 🙄 She's so predictable now... NEXT.
Or she’ll be doing some sort of collaboration.. “I’ve been working on this behind the scenes guyyss- swipe up!!”

Reactions: 6
Over use of the letter S at the end of all her words, handsomes is a prime example! I think i was nearly sick when she said about all the gifts her fans brought and how she doesnt want them to think she has forgotten as she never will, pull the other one Sophs (see what i did there) we know you dont give a crap about your 'Hinchers' they are just people that help you rank in the monies so you can go on date night with Jamie i take it 😉 proving another point are we? And im so happy your handsomes has had a hair cut about time the poor bugger and no swipe up, i am so shocked ive had to lie down! 😂
IF she cared that much why has she only just got round to opening them?🙄

Reactions: 7
ACC51B60-479A-4B41-8C5B-7C32A04D9AD2.jpeg I’m horrified that I didn’t know this, feel like a proper dumbo, not just about MH stuff but other stuff. I’m armed with the info now and ain’t no one getting any money from me 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
And how many times have I said this about Becky on my stories ?? ..finally . Welcome to the light 🤣

They’ll all turn on each other in the end! 😂 I have followed these accounts and gradually got so p***** off at the continuous drivel they repetitively churn out on their stories i’ve felt ready to combust. Iv never been a hincher as such but did like her at first. Took me about a month see through the bs! So glad I’ve found this site where every is saying what Iv been thinking and it’s such a relief to see not everyone is brainwashed!

Reactions: 7
So did the clean honest living, who may or may not be a banned user now 🤦‍♀️
*sips cocoa* I'm confident there will be no police raid on Franken Towers, me getting dragged out like Julian Assange. Snooping and lurking quite essential, following, erm nope.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Over use of the letter S at the end of all her words, handsomes is a prime example! I think i was nearly sick when she said about all the gifts her fans brought and how she doesnt want them to think she has forgotten as she never will, pull the other one Sophs (see what i did there) we know you dont give a crap about your 'Hinchers' they are just people that help you rank in the monies so you can go on date night with Jamie i take it 😉 proving another point are we? And im so happy your handsomes has had a hair cut about time the poor bugger and no swipe up, i am so shocked ive had to lie down! 😂
Yer was it jamie we didnt see him did we um:unsure::unsure:

Reactions: 2
View attachment 11413

Bet she’s fuming she didn’t receive one direct from Dani after she so nicely sent one to her.
I still can't believe Grinch is on a best sellers list 🙄 The backside of the products she pumps out are a better read than that crap.
If I were Dani I would be fuming that something she worked hard on is on a list with that pamphlet

Who has spare money for followers??? I cant even buy in date Richmond sausages!!....Easter eggs...bread...or just food in general "I really need fresh food @sainsburys @waitrose as my freezer @hotpoint isn't big enough to store all my bargs...I would LOVE a chest freezer ...@hotpoint @Bosch "
She probably gets them from eBay, she could then do a swipe up for it. Throw in a paper star and bam 🎊

At least you have more food than what hinch has 😂

Who has spare money for followers??? I cant even buy in date Richmond sausages!!....Easter eggs...bread...or just food in general "I really need fresh food @sainsburys @waitrose as my freezer @hotpoint isn't big enough to store all my bargs...I would LOVE a chest freezer ...@hotpoint @Bosch "

She was slagging big accounts off the other week for promoting goods they don’t and won’t use saying it was wrong. When she is blatantly begging for freebies and doing the same thing. I can’t bear to see another one of her tacky jumpers either! 😂 She is good at crafts I must admit but clearly trying to be another MH!

Reactions: 4
I still can't believe Grinch is on a best sellers list 🙄 The backside of the products she pumps out are a better read than that crap.
If I were Dani I would be fuming that something she worked hard on is on a list with that pamphlet
We should all go give her 5* reviews 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
View attachment 11424LIAR! This is from little home birds stories. Does anyone remember a while back when she had a big rant aimed at hinch about buying followers etc? I wonder why she's changed her tune so much? Wonder if hinches management contacted her about it or something, this just seems really strange.
And this is one of the 2 reasons I do not follow her anymore! As fake as hunches tan.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
IF she cared that much why has she only just got round to opening them?🙄
Cause we have to remember she has been so busy with her tv and radio appearances, lets not forget all those photo shoots 🙄 its such hard work being Mrs Hinch! Or maybe she just didnt like the gifts so she made some cock and bull story to justify herself.

Reactions: 8
Im not convinced dani wrote her book either for some reason 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They’ll all turn on each other in the end! 😂 I have followed these accounts and gradually got so p***** off at the continuous drivel they repetitively churn out on their stories i’ve felt ready to combust. Iv never been a hincher as such but did like her at first. Took me about a month see through the bs! So glad I’ve found this site where every is saying what Iv been thinking and it’s such a relief to see not everyone is brainwashed!
She was slagging big accounts off the other week for promoting goods they don’t and won’t use saying it was wrong. When she is blatantly begging for freebies and doing the same thing. I can’t bear to see another one of her tacky jumpers either! 😂 She is good at crafts I must admit but clearly trying to be another MH!

Its the ruffling of the hair that she has to remind everyone that its 'so thick'....which basically means it isn't.....if anything is thick it's her use of the English vocab and that's coming from me !!

And the picking and puckering of the new (gifted) clothes shes wearing in the mirror ......boils my flaps.

• Haha
So she's had a whole week to open her gifts from her 'beloved' Hinchers and she didn't bother! 😂:mad:o_O

How could she NOT?!

I'd be so keen to open them on Sunday!! I couldn't have waited until Monday even.

Not only that but I would be aware they would be waiting (im)patiently. I bet a lot of work went into them, and I bet people bought her really expensive things. If there were addresses I'd write thank you cards, it takes a minute and they'd have that by now. And I'd show my favourites (as much as possible) to say thank you!

Yet she's been at home all week, opening ebayers and advertising them as swipe ups instead. She's been out putting bird food out and staring at the fence and sharing someone who can transform the abyss under her stairs into another abyss.

She even had time to take Henry for a groom, and that is really way down on her list of priorities.

I'm actually shocked about that. Bloody hell! Poor Hinchers :(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.