Mrs Hinch #16 is barmy, just like her army, reading Tattle & doing her prattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was another one today from someone saying they'd sprayed their leather sofa with zoflora to disinfect it and now it's gone all smeary and how could she fix it.
Cue untold suggestions of extra products being added to it.. until one sensible lady asked quite nicely, why would you use that on your sofa when there are actual products made for leather. Another lady also nicely questioned why disinfect. Enter a member of 'the army' saying how she shouldn't judge and be horrible and message her if she had a problem blah blah fooking blah.

The chemicals have made them go cuckoo I swear!!
Yeah I have to limit my interactions with the groups. Basically if you're not offering another "hinch" product they "feel attacked" πŸ™„ how dare you clean with the actual products for that task. Or even just soap and water.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she's had a whole week to open her gifts from her 'beloved' Hinchers and she didn't bother! πŸ˜‚:mad:o_O

How could she NOT?!

I'd be so keen to open them on Sunday!! I couldn't have waited until Monday even.

Not only that but I would be aware they would be waiting (im)patiently. I bet a lot of work went into them, and I bet people bought her really expensive things. If there were addresses I'd write thank you cards, it takes a minute and they'd have that by now. And I'd show my favourites (as much as possible) to say thank you!

Yet she's been at home all week, opening ebayers and advertising them as swipe ups instead. She's been out putting bird food out and staring at the fence and sharing someone who can transform the abyss under her stairs into another abyss.

She even had time to take Henry for a groom, and that is really way down on her list of priorities.

I'm actually shocked about that. Bloody hell! Poor Hinchers :(
Screenshot_20190411_224713_com.instagram.android.jpg

So she's 100% watching then

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I had no clue hahah the sniffing zoflora instead of meals made me question it. I thought got to be a piss take πŸ˜‚
When you see some of the real reviews of her hinchers this one fits in nicely πŸ˜‚

I wrote it but when I see it I think oh them poor hinchers! Then I remember it was me πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hold the phone.... did she just say she was going to BUY something!! You mean she wont be #gifted it!! OMFG 😱😱😱
Poor Marie. Now Hunch is going to be stealing her ideas and claiming them as her own. And then the Barmy will be sending Marie hate mail. πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I agree. For the majority of the followers I have, they message to tell me that my account is one of the most refreshing as it's honest. I suspect it's a bit boring sometimes, hence Doreen popping in πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ ... I'm not in any danger of any agencies approaching me to sign up anytime soon, so thankfully I can still say whatever the duck I want. 😬 - and sorry Soph, it's mainly NOT about you.
You're one of my favorite people! And unlike some you don't need a filter because your skin is flawless! β™‘

• Heart
Reactions: 13
And his furs a different colour in each photo πŸ€”
It’s possible that Jamie has taken the real Henry to live in the storage unit with him and hinch has been #gifted a replacement
Lighting. Now I think she might have a professional light in her home.

Reactions: 2
So she's advertising The Secret, a book based on the Australian documentary that came out in early 2006. I used to chat with Rhonda Byrne, the lady who made The Secret documentary (the book came after) and she simply took all the ideas in that documentary (and later book) from Abraham-Hicks. Rhonda used to attend workshops and cruises hosted by Abraham-Hicks. Esther Hicks featured in the original documentary, but didn't like the way Rhonda hard sold it, the agreement was whoever felt attracted to the documentary would view it. Rhonda changed it and sold it and hard. She used the teachings to be a billionaire through sales of the documentary and later the book and all the other add ons. It was THE thing to watch and read in 2006 and 2007 etc So Abraham-Hicks asked to be cut out as they like a more chilled approach than hard sales. If anyone buys the documentary now they won't see Esther Hicks in it. Btw, none of The Secret teachers were paid, although they were allowed to sell the dvds! Some of the teachers were just snapped up for being guru type people but who actually don't live by what they preach and got into a lot of trouble, one went to jail. I remember watching it all unfold lol.

Basically if you want to know what she is showing, it is a book that teaches about the Law of Attraction, a term first coined by Abraham-Hicks back in the 70's. There's tons of Abe-Hicks video's online on youtube. In fact I have a channel that has segments uploaded on it as I get the workshops and have for years. I recommend it, it's really good, in fact it changed my life around. It teaches you how to get what you want in life, effortlessly.

Anyway, my point is a while ago I wrote that she has a morning routine, that she is not sharing, and that's why she's successful, and I pointed people towards an ebook called The Miracle Morning. I decided not to mention Abe-Hicks as it seemed SO off topic, but for the longest time I've wanted to say, I think she's an Aber! Because she's manifesting what she wants at a rate of knots, and that doesn't happen by chance.

So for her to show The Secret, and say it's right up her street or something like that, just confirms my thoughts about her.

And that's a good thing, except, the way she's going about it isn't the best. And so she's also attracting a ton of negativity! Like I said before she could be doing amazing and teaching really good lessons, but she's not.

But sharing the secret is a good start for a lot of her fans, people like twinkle twit really could do with it. If they don't get anything else, i hope they get that book. Or better still, take a massive short cut and just listen to abe-hicks on youtube. Takes a bit of getting into it, but you'll never look back!! :) I can't fault her for sharing that, she will change lives with that. Fair play. Goddamn she made me say something nice about her LOL!

Or if you want a really good bang for your buck book read, don't buy The Secret because it is hugely watered down, instead buy Ask And It's Given by Abraham-Hicks, or something like Money And The Law Of Attraction, by Abraham-Hicks. That's the source of the original material :) People like Ellen Degeneres and Oprah are huge Abe fans, Ellen even attributes her success to their teachings (as do many other famous celebs etc)
The book title is a disgrace given that it actually covers themes related to mental health. Absolutely minimising and insulting to any genuine sufferers of depression and anxiety. If she had the slightest fecking idea what she is talking about she would know that carrying out obsessive behaviours such as cleaning to distract you from negative thoughts is an unhelpful and actually damaging strategy akin to drinking to drown your sorrows.

Absolute shambles, absolute joke. I just despair
I can’t believe that no one in the main stream has pulled her up! Like when she was on this morning the second time, they asked her β€œhow does cleaning help your anxiety”
She looks stunned for a second then replied, oh you know you just put your tunes on, shrug your shoulders and off you go!
I mean really just shrug your shoulders and all is cured?? duck off hinch πŸ™„
We need to get her infront if someone like piers Morgan! Or draw his attention to her bullshit somehow!

You're one of my favorite people! And unlike some you don't need a filter because your skin is flawless! β™‘
Like seriously flawless 😍 I’ve noticed that too x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.