Mrs Hinch #16 is barmy, just like her army, reading Tattle & doing her prattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's also said "you're killing it girl" or something similar. Not very bright tho is he, bless 😂
He’s a tool , a black clad middle aged man who dresses like a teenager with that stupid hair style that makes him look like an even bigger tool .

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I see Mr H didn't get a look in with the new under the stairs storage. Poor bloke must feel like a lodger half the time, she just spreads her never ending mountain of tatt everywhere. A whole room all to herself isn't enough. So ridiculously selfish.
Maybe thats why he went AWOL, couldnt put up with it anymore lol

Reactions: 2
Anyone else follow beckhomesweethome and notice the shade she throws at Mrs Hinch from time to time. Must admit that’s another account that is now getting on my nerves! Getting gifted things left right and centre mentioning things she needs and ‘can anyone recommend them’ aka send me some for free! I don’t know why follow them as it just infuriates me 😂 MH has definitely started something!! Don’t get me started on the Latham Life! She is so desperate to be MH’s buddy it’s so sad!! Bore off!

Reactions: 15
Anyone else follow beckhomesweethome and notice the shade she throws at Mrs Hinch from time to time. Must admit that’s another account that is now getting on my nerves! Getting gifted things left right and centre mentioning things she needs and ‘can anyone recommend them’ aka send me some for free! I don’t know why follow them as it just infuriates me 😂 MH has definitely started something!! Don’t get me started on the Latham Life! She is so desperate to be MH’s buddy it’s so sad!! Bore off!
For me, churn is essential, regularly have a cull and find new accounts to follow.

Reactions: 3
Loads of the mum accounts I follow get the mybabiee, mamas & papas and nuna prams gifted, some even get all 3 and obviously each one is their favourite 😂
Probably what she needs the storage unit for! I'm amazed anyone has room or patience for more than one pram, mine is a curse on my life, wherever I go its there! But it would be typical of her to have more than one even though she never goes anywhere. She'll never donate anything either. None of the stuff she has can go to a baby bank as its all personalised!

Reactions: 5
I followed for a few days 😂 her engagement figures don’t add up when you look at how many likes she gets compared to her following so I think she’s another whose bought followers. Think there’s a thread for her on here.

Reactions: 7
I think this was the first one, if you look there’s someone with a username suspiciously looking like Jamie’s having a go back at the first review

Edit:
That sounds like a woman. I don't think men would use a face-palm lady emoji? I think if it was Jamie it would be one syllable words only

• Haha
Reactions: 4

And how many times have I said this about Becky on my stories ?? ..finally . Welcome to the light 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Over use of the letter S at the end of all her words, handsomes is a prime example! I think i was nearly sick when she said about all the gifts her fans brought and how she doesnt want them to think she has forgotten as she never will, pull the other one Sophs (see what i did there) we know you dont give a crap about your 'Hinchers' they are just people that help you rank in the monies so you can go on date night with Jamie i take it 😉 proving another point are we? And im so happy your handsomes has had a hair cut about time the poor bugger and no swipe up, i am so shocked ive had to lie down! 😂

Reactions: 6
They have both put the exact same things on their accounts but I’m not sure which one was made first
I loathe has a ton of cut off screenshots, pretty obvious they took them from someone else and Clean Honest Living has the same images in stories with the moving gifs and is not cut off, clearly hers. And the dates posted. One account is only a couple hours old, CHL has been around much longer.

Reactions: 5
Is anyone else wondering/suspecting that each time Trace does the nails there's a very good reason that they're almost the same shape/colour? I reckon that the stories are recycled - the loo cleaning, 1001, sink to bed crap etc are just the same handful of stories on loop? Often there are no sleeves om show so it could just be a day of filming on loop whilst she's there - would free her up to do other bits like read Tattle to see what she needs to do next, scour the web for any articles that need taking down by Gleam or reporting book reviews that upset her....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I followed for a few days 😂 her engagement figures don’t add up when you look at how many likes she gets compared to her following so I think she’s another whose bought followers. Think there’s a thread for her on here.

Who has spare money for followers??? I cant even buy in date Richmond sausages!!....Easter eggs...bread...or just food in general "I really need fresh food @sainsburys @waitrose as my freezer @hotpoint isn't big enough to store all my bargs...I would LOVE a chest freezer ...@hotpoint @Bosch "

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.