Mrs Hinch #16 is barmy, just like her army, reading Tattle & doing her prattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh and in regards to baby stuff.. she'll wait until closer to when she's due and start with the "omg I still need to get my pram" stories... Then the next thing you'll see is the #gifted stories. πŸ™„ She's so predictable now... NEXT.

Reactions: 14
The more I read on here about Mrs Hinch and then watch her stories the more I'm seeing her for who she is... She started talking about her garden and plants, now she's being gifted stuff, how ironic πŸ™„. She doesn't even know squat about plants/gardening either. When she planted her herbs, the container didn't even have drainage holes.. so she just killed them off πŸ˜‚. But maybe that was part of the plan all along, purposely act stupid to get someone to gift her plants.
I think purposely acting stupid is part of the act to bond with her target followers (shoppers)

Reactions: 8
Oh and in regards to baby stuff.. she'll wait until closer to when she's due and start with the "omg I still need to get my pram" stories... Then the next thing you'll see if the #gifted stories. πŸ™„ She's so predictable now... NEXT.
I’d bet all the tit zoflora in the world she’ll blag a pram , some daft twit from Bugaboo or Icandy will fall for the spiel .

Reactions: 2
Hands up... who made the i_loathe_sales_whore_hinch on IG?

You need to come forward for your award

• Haha
Reactions: 17
13 hours apart! I'm confused maaate, I'm confused! Now obviously I want to copy everything you do and buy everything you "buy" {cough, cough} Soph so which is it??? Do I buy both? Do I alternate days? Is it brown envelopes in one and white in the other? Maybe I should ask on Facebook and see what everyone else is doing..... 😱😱😱
IMG_20190411_214859_635.jpg
IMG_20190411_214753_976.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I’d bet all the tit zoflora in the world she’ll blag a pram , some daft twit from Bugaboo or Icandy will fall for the spiel .
No she'll have one of those veniccis gifted, all the reality stars have them. It will be grey obvs.

Reactions: 6
I agree. For the majority of the followers I have, they message to tell me that my account is one of the most refreshing as it's honest. I suspect it's a bit boring sometimes, hence Doreen popping in πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ ... I'm not in any danger of any agencies approaching me to sign up anytime soon, so thankfully I can still say whatever the duck I want. 😬 - and sorry Soph, it's mainly NOT about you.
Love watching your stories, keep it going

Reactions: 6
Hands up... who made the i_loathe_sales_whore_hinch on IG?

You need to come forward for your award
Or sharky and Olivia just got their first list of names πŸ˜‚ may want to change the name if you want it to stay up...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No she'll have one of those veniccis gifted, all the reality stars have them. It will be grey obvs.
Loads of the mum accounts I follow get the mybabiee, mamas & papas and nuna prams gifted, some even get all 3 and obviously each one is their favourite πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Re: the β€˜donut’ review on Amazon, I have definitely heard Jamie use the word donut before.

Reactions: 7
Please dont shoot me but I dont think using the words β€˜loathe’ and β€˜bleep’ are going to do anybody any favours.

Personally if I was a β€˜fan’ of someone and I saw that name, the first thing I’d think is troll!

Everything that is said is fact and this pic is so eyeopening to people and shows the subtle, sly and subliminal way she posts about everything she gets paid to advertise, I just think a different name would get the word out to more people that havent had their eyes opened yet πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

Just my opinion
That is stuff from the clean_honest_living account. I recognize it.

Reactions: 5
I see Mr H didn't get a look in with the new under the stairs storage. Poor bloke must feel like a lodger half the time, she just spreads her never ending mountain of tatt everywhere. A whole room all to herself isn't enough. So ridiculously selfish.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.