Mrs Hinch #16 is barmy, just like her army, reading Tattle & doing her prattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guys, I’ve been given this for free but please go spend a grand on it

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I looked at this when she shared it (I'd never buy it) but it was £13.99 the seller has now put the price up by over £10. It's shocking. I hope people wake up soon!
They sell it in B&M or home bargains for about half the original price! Many of the home insta accounts had already bought them months back. Interesting to see them suddenly rocket in price just because she now has one.

Reactions: 9
They sell it in B&M or home bargains for about half the original price! Many of the home insta accounts had already bought them months back. Interesting to see them suddenly rocket in price just because she now has one.
Yeah home bargains sell them for £5 I think, Becky home sweet home has a ton of them haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I looked at this when she shared it (I'd never buy it) but it was £13.99 the seller has now put the price up by over £10. It's shocking. I hope people wake up soon!
I got the exact same one for well under £10 in home bargains!

Im a new member, ex hincher. Shes really getting on my nerves now, all the bloody swipes ups, flogging crap, pointless drivel. Henry breaks my heart, a working dog so overweight and he just doesnt seem happy and lively 1 little bit 😥 shes always palming him off to her mothers. Poor boy.
Oh and has she actually bought anything in her house with her own money? Everything is gifted!

Reactions: 24
And ta dah, under the stairs freebie is shown. I can’t believe she denies reading tattle 🙄 we could pretty much orchestrate her stories for the day.
I’m not even sure which one to call the parody account now, tattle or her IG 🤷🏻‍♀️

New daily routine: catch up on tattle feeds.....sit back & watch her do everything on her stories to counteract what she’s being called out on 🤓🍿 & then repeat!

We are basically providing her with her daily script, for the reality car crash insta tv that is: “The only way is Hinch”

Reactions: 16
None of Jamies jackets in the hall cupboard but she called to him a while ago to ask where something was?

Reactions: 2
None of Jamies jackets in the hall cupboard but she called to him a while ago to ask where something was?
Did you notice how no one replied though? Surely if he were there he’d at least have called through to ask what she wanted?

Reactions: 6
Did u notice that she started off saying she paid about a tenner for it... then she said it was £10 or £13 then said it was £13.99... I think she thinks if she starts off saying it’s ONLY about a tenner people will rush off and buy it rather than her saying straight away the actual price as it will probably sound too much to her target audience, but start low then just add a couple of quid to it and it doesn’t sound so bad.... hope that makes sense lol

Did u notice that she started off saying she paid about a tenner for it... then she said it was £10 or £13 then said it was £13.99... I think she thinks if she starts off saying it’s ONLY about a tenner people will rush off and buy it rather than her saying straight away the actual price as it will probably sound too much to her target audience, but start low then just add a couple of quid to it and it doesn’t sound so bad.... hope that makes sense lol

Reactions: 11
She forgets what she has said and shown in the past, those hooks she's showing she received a big box full of them as part of a brand deal with them! She's used their stuff for all the hooks in her house. And now she's saying she bought those hooks lol

Make sure to delete your cookies if you click any of your swipe ups. That way if you buy anything in the next month on ebay, she won't take a percentage (doesn't matter if you buy something unrelated) (y)

And yes, it happens a lot the price goes up. She earns more too, that way.

Reactions: 16
Is it me or was that under the stairs cupboard really badly made? It just didn’t look like quality made, maybe Matt just did it tit because he wasn’t actually being paid?
It doesn't seem to fit well. There's gaps and it seems to jut out in places. It just doesn't align nicely. There's a weird big black screw thing that pokes out, that might be part of the mechanism to open it. She could catch herself on it. If any of that breaks, she can't open it easily. Also soon she'll have a toddler who will push that door open and closed until it snaps her last nerve lol!

I was expecting more, as she over sold it as so exciting. She's already done that little space under the stairs to death! She's also repeating the fitting inside it joke :rolleyes: Remember in the past she got inside and Jamie came home and she thought it was hilarious.

She sold stuff for that time too, inc the hooks. Now she's doing it all over again, just more profitable this time as a business is involved and being advertised.

She always goes for gimmicky / silly things that people don't need to be parting their cash for.

Like that really expensive giant bee door knocker she made such a fuss about.

All of this is just a money spinner though, we know she's planning on a house like Zoella's with a separate room dedicated to clothes and shoes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Not defending her at all, but I have seen her say before that she’s deleted a link because a seller put the price up when they realised she’d linked to it. Not sure whether she will here.

Reactions: 5
I’m an ex-hincher and I completely went off her when I read her ‘book’ - it’s a stretch to even it call it that. I’ve been lurking here for a week, but you have all really opened my eyes. There is 100% some super shady tit going on with her!

Reactions: 39
I really hop
I got the exact same one for well under £10 in home bargains!

Im a new member, ex hincher. Shes really getting on my nerves now, all the bloody swipes ups, flogging crap, pointless drivel. Henry breaks my heart, a working dog so overweight and he just doesnt seem happy and lively 1 little bit 😥 shes always palming him off to her mothers. Poor boy.
Oh and has she actually bought anything in her house with her own money? Everything is gifted!
I am an ex hincher too (I cringe when I say that now) I genuinely feel so sorry for Henry she seems to think throwing money at him like giving him his own room and having everything for him personalised means she's a great dog Mum, but it appears that she's neglecting his basic needs 😓.

Reactions: 21
It doesn't seem to fit well. There's gaps and it seems to jut out in places. There's a weird big black screw thing that pokes out, that might be part of the mechanism to open it. If any of that breaks, she can't open it easily.

I was expecting more, the way she built it up! She's already done that little space under the stairs to death! She's already done the fitting inside it joke she finds to funny :rolleyes: Remember in the past she got inside and Jamie came home and she thought it was hilarious.

She sold stuff for that time too, inc the hooks. Now she's doing it all over again, just more profitable this time as a business is involved and being advertised.

She always goes for gimmicky / silly things that people don't need to be parting their cash for.
And if she only has a hat and some kitchen roll to put in one of the drawers then she doesn’t need that amount of space. Clearly just accepted it because it was free 🙄

Maybe she should have got him to build something in her garage instead to shove all her tat in 😂

Reactions: 4
She forgets what she has said and shown in the past, those hooks she's showing she received a big box full of them as part of a brand deal with them! She's used their stuff for all the hooks in her house. And now she's saying she bought those hooks lol

Make sure to delete your cookies if you click any of your swipe ups. That way if you buy anything in the next month on ebay, she won't take a percentage (doesn't matter if you buy something unrelated) (y)

And yes, it happens a lot the price goes up. She earns more too, that way.
Whaaaaat I didn't realise it was anything off Ebay I thought it would just be that item. Thanks for that, I'll definitely be deleting them I buy loads on Ebay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.