Mrs Hinch #16 is barmy, just like her army, reading Tattle & doing her prattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could we all go to the daily mail online to leave comments on her latest kiss ass post. I’ve done mine.

My 6 year old daughters chip and biff school book is more of an interesting read.

She's a compulsive liar!! Go check out tattle that's the truthful fact about her.

She's screams desperation it's pathetic. That poor baby of hers inhaled chemical after chemical when she's making her hole house flammable by spraying it with zoflora instead of real cleaning. Her "hinchers" are disturbingly loyal to her and so so aggressive. Amazon reviews of less than 5* are being removed. Tattle is the way forward guys!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Bloody hell you guys. I have ONE busy day at work and end up using my whole 2 hour commute to catch up. I feel like a need a drink

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bloody hell you guys. I have ONE busy day at work and end up using my whole 2 hour commute to catch up. I feel like a need a drink
I only went to make dinner and eat it and came back to a new thread with 2 pages. Thank God I'm off work at the most or I'd have no hope! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She must be pooping her pants now there’s a thread every 24-48 hours with hundreds of comments outing her!

I’d love to see how many times she’s visited these threads too...

Reactions: 11
Could we all go to the daily mail online to leave comments on her latest kiss ass post. I’ve done mine.

My 6 year old daughters chip and biff school book is more of an interesting read.

She's a compulsive liar!! Go check out tattle that's the truthful fact about her.

She's screams desperation it's pathetic. That poor baby of hers inhaled chemical after chemical when she's making her hole house flammable by spraying it with zoflora instead of real cleaning. Her "hinchers" are disturbingly loyal to her and so so aggressive. Amazon reviews of less than 5* are being removed. Tattle is the way forward guys!!!
You’re comment isn’t showing on my daily mail app....has it been removed by the powers that be? Wouldn’t surprise me...

Reactions: 1
She must be pooping her pants now there’s a thread every 24-48 hours with hundreds of comments outing her!

I’d love to see how many times she’s visited these threads too...
15,000 ish comments in total on the Hinch.... she must be raging 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she's advertising The Secret, a book based on the Australian documentary that came out in early 2006. I used to chat with Rhonda Byrne, the lady who made The Secret documentary (the book came after) and she simply took all the ideas in that documentary (and later book) from Abraham-Hicks. Rhonda used to attend workshops and cruises hosted by Abraham-Hicks. Esther Hicks featured in the original documentary, but didn't like the way Rhonda hard sold it, the agreement was whoever felt attracted to the documentary would view it. Rhonda changed it and sold it and hard. She used the teachings to be a billionaire through sales of the documentary and later the book and all the other add ons. It was THE thing to watch and read in 2006 and 2007 etc So Abraham-Hicks asked to be cut out as they like a more chilled approach than hard sales. If anyone buys the documentary now they won't see Esther Hicks in it. Btw, none of The Secret teachers were paid, although they were allowed to sell the dvds! Some of the teachers were just snapped up for being guru type people but who actually don't live by what they preach and got into a lot of trouble, one went to jail. I remember watching it all unfold lol.

Basically if you want to know what she is showing, it is a book that teaches about the Law of Attraction, a term first coined by Abraham-Hicks back in the 70's. There's tons of Abe-Hicks video's online on youtube. In fact I have a channel that has segments uploaded on it as I get the workshops and have for years. I recommend it, it's really good, in fact it changed my life around. It teaches you how to get what you want in life, effortlessly.

Anyway, my point is a while ago I wrote that she has a morning routine, that she is not sharing, and that's why she's successful, and I pointed people towards an ebook called The Miracle Morning. I decided not to mention Abe-Hicks as it seemed SO off topic, but for the longest time I've wanted to say, I think she's an Aber! Because she's manifesting what she wants at a rate of knots, and that doesn't happen by chance.

So for her to show The Secret, and say it's right up her street or something like that, just confirms my thoughts about her.

And that's a good thing, except, the way she's going about it isn't the best. And so she's also attracting a ton of negativity! Like I said before she could be doing amazing and teaching really good lessons, but she's not.

But sharing the secret is a good start for a lot of her fans, people like twinkle twit really could do with it. If they don't get anything else, i hope they get that book. Or better still, take a massive short cut and just listen to abe-hicks on youtube. Takes a bit of getting into it, but you'll never look back!! :) I can't fault her for sharing that, she will change lives with that. Fair play. Goddamn she made me say something nice about her LOL!

Or if you want a really good bang for your buck book read, don't buy The Secret because it is hugely watered down, instead buy Ask And It's Given by Abraham-Hicks, or something like Money And The Law Of Attraction, by Abraham-Hicks. That's the source of the original material :) People like Ellen Degeneres and Oprah are huge Abe fans, Ellen even attributes her success to their teachings (as do many other famous celebs etc)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So she has anxiety/social anxiety etc. Has a strange man in her home all day. I couldnt have some random "cute 🤢" man in my home all day I'd have to have a friend there or the mr I cant cope

Reactions: 15
So she's advertising The Secret, a book based on the Australian documentary that came out in early 2006. I used to chat with Rhonda Byrne, the lady who made The Secret documentary (the book came after) and she simply took all the ideas in that documentary (and later book) from Abraham-Hicks. Rhonda used to attend workshops and cruises hosted by Abraham-Hicks. Esther Hicks featured in the original documentary, but didn't like the way Rhonda hard sold it, the agreement was whoever felt attracted to the documentary would view it. Rhonda changed it and sold it and hard. She used the teachings to be a billionaire through sales of the documentary and later the book and all the other add ons. It was THE thing to watch and read in 2006 and 2007 etc So Abraham-Hicks asked to be cut out as they like a more chilled approach than hard sales. If anyone buys the documentary now they won't see Esther Hicks in it. Btw, none of The Secret teachers were paid, although they were allowed to sell the dvds! Some of the teachers were just snapped up for being guru type people but who actually don't live by what they preach and got into a lot of trouble, one went to jail. I remember watching it all unfold lol.

Basically if you want to know what she is showing, it is a book that teaches about the Law of Attraction, a term first coined by Abraham-Hicks back in the 70's. There's tons of Abe-Hicks video's online on youtube. In fact I have a channel that has segments uploaded on it as I get the workshops and have for years. I recommend it, it's really good, in fact it changed my life around. It teaches you how to get what you want in life, effortlessly.

Anyway, my point is a while ago I wrote that she has a morning routine, that she is not sharing, and that's why she's successful, and I pointed people towards an ebook called The Miracle Morning. I decided not to mention Abe-Hicks as it seemed SO off topic, but for the longest time I've wanted to say, I think she's an Aber! Because she's manifesting what she wants at a rate of knots, and that doesn't happen by chance.

So for her to show The Secret, and say it's right up her street or something like that, just confirms my thoughts about her.

And that's a good thing, except, the way she's going about it isn't the best. And so she's also attracting a ton of negativity! Like I said before she could be doing amazing and teaching really good lessons, but she's not.

But sharing the secret is a good start for a lot of her fans, people like twinkle twit really could do with it. If they don't get anything else, i hope they get that book. Or better still, take a massive short cut and just listen to abe-hicks on youtube. Takes a bit of getting into it, but you'll never look back!! :) I can't fault her for sharing that, she will change lives with that. Fair play. Goddamn she made me say something nice about her LOL!

Or if you want a really good bang for you book read, don't buy The Secret because it is hugely watered down, instead buy Ask And It's Given, by Abraham-Hicks, or something like Money And The Law Of Attraction, by Abraham-Hicks. That's the source of the original material :) People like Ellen Degeneres and Oprah are huge Abe fans, Ellen even attributes her success to their teachings (as do many other famous celebs etc)
This is soooooo interesting. A friend of mine follows “law of attraction” stuff, not entirely sure exactly.
Her life has catapulted in the last 2 year, from being an alcohol dependent on the verge of losing everything, to competing in cross training comps, started her own business which is booming, frequent holidays abroad and the most upbeat positive aura. Thanks for sharing that.

Reactions: 10
So she has anxiety/social anxiety etc. Has a strange man in her home all day. I couldnt have some random "cute 🤢" man in my home all day I'd have to have a friend there or the mr I cant cope
Just to start, I don’t think Grinch has anxiety one bit. Not one iota: however, there seems to be a lot of comparison of anxiety and how it manifests and people who feel that if it is not like theirs, it must be false. Everyone gets anxious sometimes, some people have spells, some are 24/7. Some get anxious staying at home, some get anxious if they do not leave the house. Some must drive themselves or be a mess, others cannot ever bring themselves to drive.

I have a form of anxiety, moderate to severe (depending on my mood, yes, mood.) and could have a workman in my house. 1. Because I am used to contractors. 2. Because I have a higher earned belt in TKO and can defend myself now. 3. Because statistically (facts calm me) things rarely go wrong with professional workmen in the home, it is livelihood destroying to behave out of sorts on the job.

This is why we can both have anxiety, but I can let a plumber in and you cannot. It does not void my anxiety. (Not targeting you specifically, just getting tired of lots of posts doing the same comparison in a MH issue that can be very complex.)

Again, I don’t believe she has anxiety one bit, not because it does not compare to mine, or anyone elses, but because she describes it wrong and NO BEHAVIOR has shown it. Believe none of what they say, and all of what they do.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.