Mrs Hinch #16 is barmy, just like her army, reading Tattle & doing her prattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just read the book! Wow talk about repeating and and and repeating and and telling stuff we already no

Reactions: 6
I'm shocked, genuinely shocked, at the amount of cleaning products etc that TTLT has. She's just done a story. I had no idea the Hinch influence so effected those who genuinely have minimul disposable income. Perhaps she could have bought some food with that...not pop tarts or sausage rolls for the kids...but maybe fresh food?! :eek:

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Admin have shut the thread. How DARE someone post something sensible!! 😱
They really are all nasty morons aren’t they? The poor woman was pointing out some important info that they should all find useful, but all they can do in response is jump on her and hound her. They can’t take any constructive criticism at all, bleeping idiots.

Reactions: 5
What is the point in spending all evening ‘sorting’ those cleaning items into baskets, then saying she isn’t going to bother cleaning the actual (filthy looking) cupboard because ‘it will only get dirty again’
who?

Reactions: 2
What is the point in spending all evening ‘sorting’ those cleaning items into baskets, then saying she isn’t going to bother cleaning the actual (filthy looking) cupboard because ‘it will only get dirty again’
I’m absolutely alarmed by that cupboard. There’s no way anyone needs or can use that many products in a lifetime. Hinch needs stopping, she’s targeting the poorest families and it’s a disgrace, that poor woman needs to wake up and realise that Hinch is laughing all the way to the bank At the expense of her and thousands of others. It’s an absolute outrage. 😡😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I'm shocked, genuinely shocked, at the amount of cleaning products etc that TTLT has. She's just done a story. I had no idea the Hinch influence so effected those who genuinely have minimul disposable income. Perhaps she could have bought some food with that...not pop tarts or sausage rolls for the kids...but maybe fresh food?! :eek:
sorry who is TTLT?

I agree the amount of people stockpiling cleaning products they cant afford and will never use is pure madness. She doesnt see it that way though its just omg look at my hinchers love it etcetc

sorry who is TTLT?

I agree the amount of people stockpiling cleaning products they cant afford and will never use is pure madness. She doesnt see it that way though its just omg look at my hinchers love it etcetc
Life with Lou Mother of 2 - Her account used to be called Twinkle Twinkle Little twit....yes REALLY! I thought it was a cruel nickname when I first found these boards.....

I’m absolutely alarmed by that cupboard. There’s no way anyone needs or can use that many products in a lifetime. Hinch needs stopping, she’s targeting the poorest families and it’s a disgrace, that poor woman needs to wake up and realise that Hinch is laughing all the way to the bank At the expense of her and thousands of others. It’s an absolute outrage. 😡😡
sorry who is TTLT?

Sorry!! Wrong thread, I have moved the post now.

Yes, TTLT.

sorry who is TTLT?

Lifewithloumotherof2

She has a separate thread so can we not include her on this, it’s so distracting!
The story she just shared with the vast array of cleaning products in all because of Mrs Hinch though? She is just one of the vulnerable we are concerned about? I'd say it's on topic here but up to Admin I guess.

Distracting from what?

Reactions: 4
I've just watched her, that poor girl, so depressing. Want to go round with a black sack and get her off Instagram before she has a breakdown.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The story she just shared with the vast array of cleaning products in all because of Mrs Hinch though? She is just one of the vulnerable we are concerned about? I'd say it's on topic here but up to Admin I guess.
There is a thread for her and other cleaners. Don’t bring her into the Hinch threads. I feel like she is becoming *Rump, just cannot get away from mention of them.

Reactions: 3
She has a separate thread so can we not include her on this, it’s so distracting!
Distracting from what?
There is a thread for her and other cleaners. Don’t bring her into the Hinch threads. I feel like she is becoming *Rump, just cannot get away from mention of them.
I used her to illustrate the damage Hinch is causing. As it's summed up in the latest stories she shared. So should I just say 'an account on IG' next time?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So she's advertising The Secret, a book based on the Australian documentary that came out in early 2006. I used to chat with Rhonda Byrne, the lady who made The Secret documentary (the book came after) and she simply took all the ideas in that documentary (and later book) from Abraham-Hicks. Rhonda used to attend workshops and cruises hosted by Abraham-Hicks. Esther Hicks featured in the original documentary, but didn't like the way Rhonda hard sold it, the agreement was whoever felt attracted to the documentary would view it. Rhonda changed it and sold it and hard. She used the teachings to be a billionaire through sales of the documentary and later the book and all the other add ons. It was THE thing to watch and read in 2006 and 2007 etc So Abraham-Hicks asked to be cut out as they like a more chilled approach than hard sales. If anyone buys the documentary now they won't see Esther Hicks in it. Btw, none of The Secret teachers were paid, although they were allowed to sell the dvds! Some of the teachers were just snapped up for being guru type people but who actually don't live by what they preach and got into a lot of trouble, one went to jail. I remember watching it all unfold lol.

Basically if you want to know what she is showing, it is a book that teaches about the Law of Attraction, a term first coined by Abraham-Hicks back in the 70's. There's tons of Abe-Hicks video's online on youtube. In fact I have a channel that has segments uploaded on it as I get the workshops and have for years. I recommend it, it's really good, in fact it changed my life around. It teaches you how to get what you want in life, effortlessly.

Anyway, my point is a while ago I wrote that she has a morning routine, that she is not sharing, and that's why she's successful, and I pointed people towards an ebook called The Miracle Morning. I decided not to mention Abe-Hicks as it seemed SO off topic, but for the longest time I've wanted to say, I think she's an Aber! Because she's manifesting what she wants at a rate of knots, and that doesn't happen by chance.

So for her to show The Secret, and say it's right up her street or something like that, just confirms my thoughts about her.

And that's a good thing, except, the way she's going about it isn't the best. And so she's also attracting a ton of negativity! Like I said before she could be doing amazing and teaching really good lessons, but she's not.

But sharing the secret is a good start for a lot of her fans, people like twinkle twit really could do with it. If they don't get anything else, i hope they get that book. Or better still, take a massive short cut and just listen to abe-hicks on youtube. Takes a bit of getting into it, but you'll never look back!! :) I can't fault her for sharing that, she will change lives with that. Fair play. Goddamn she made me say something nice about her LOL!

Or if you want a really good bang for your buck book read, don't buy The Secret because it is hugely watered down, instead buy Ask And It's Given by Abraham-Hicks, or something like Money And The Law Of Attraction, by Abraham-Hicks. That's the source of the original material :) People like Ellen Degeneres and Oprah are huge Abe fans, Ellen even attributes her success to their teachings (as do many other famous celebs etc)
I used to think Abraham Hicks was a person 😂

• Haha
Unless you are a friend trying to help her get to 10K by mentioning her in others threads....🤭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So many people ask who TTLT is.... maybe a good idea to start using her current insta name lol.... lifewithloumotherof2.... I think 😂

Reactions: 5
Thing is she is a GREAT example of what Hinch has mentally done to one of the vulnerable and this girl documents it all. It is still Hinch related as she is just that.

The girl scrimps for electricity money, sits dithering, depressed in her coat indoors in her freezing house, has more cleaning items than food, many of the cleaning items the same just tarted up with different names. Spends more time sat on Insta talking about cleaning than taking her children out, then not cleaning. She sits there depressed struggling to keep up, loyal and desperate to please Mrs Hinch. Going without essential items so she can buy cleaning products. It is sad to witness but like I say TTLT and Mrs Hinch go hand in hand because she is a self documenting example and a very good one at that of what Mrs Hinch can do to a vulnerable person.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.